Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

I believe the OP is running CK2+, which extends the Silk Road into major trade routes all across Europe. I don't know if the plague is specifically coded to follow trade routes, but if it is, everywhere is pretty much hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

mrpwase posted:

Oh God, India got hit twice...

Probably did a great job of speeding up Hashim's game :v:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Jiru posted:

First, I wanted to say this is shaping up to be a really interesting LP. I have been enjoying the writing all along, and I think you're making a good job of it.

And second... those king stats :ohdear:. We're in for a bumpy ride, aren't we...

They're not as bad as they look. He has hardly any traits and the stats from the education trait haven't been applied yet. A rank 3 martial education is nothing to sneeze at.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

I am pleased by Ireland's progress.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Out of curiosity, what execution method did you roll for the Pope?

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Luhood posted:

Mad Mixtecs

ftfy

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

1 - A
2 - B
3 - A
4 - C
5 - C

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Christianity has had its claws in Iberia for too long. It is time we rectify that.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Lord Cyrahzax posted:

I, Qasim al-Cyrahzax of the glorious and unopposable Taifas, propose that we focus our efforts in annexation on the three westernmost Christian kingdoms of Iberia: Portugal, Galicia and Leon.

These realms are the weakest of our neighbors and the most vulnerable to direct military force: we must crush them before greater Christian kingdoms, France especially, decide to interfere with them. Every Christian king in Iberia is threat and a wild card- it's intolerable!

I too agree with this motion. The northern coast of Iberia has been under Christian control for too long.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Lord Cyrahzax posted:

Perhaps demanding specific wars is too shortsighted? None of us knows what the future holds, what problems and opportunities may come, so:

I, Qasim al-Cyrahzax of the enlightened and victorious Taifas, propose that we attack whichever Christian kingdom is weakest and most isolated, with particular attention being paid towards conflicts between them. The goal of these invasions is nothing less than complete annexation for each and every one of them, no matter how many wars it takes.

I too support this motion. Conquering Portugal was a good start, but there is still much work to be done before Iberia is secure.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

I will be offering my support to the League of Merchants, the Taifas have shown their incompetence in the defeat against the French.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

I remain with the League of Merchants.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Switching to the Taifas. While we have made good progress on colonizing the New World, we need to finalize matters on our home soil, and unite Iberia.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Sultans come and go, and Al Andalus prevails regardless of their quality. We merchants must do our part to ensure it continues to do so.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Time to crush France.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Rodyle posted:

Alright, to business then. I think our strategy of creating package bills has been serving us pretty well.

Concurring with Soup, I think Aragorn should be our first priority.

Sevila I Do Like It

1. Terminate Aragorn immediately, should our mercenary forces be deemed sufficient for doing so and they not be protected by no higher power.
2. Cease all military action until our debts are paid off and our forces be restored to at least 75%.
3. Once our warmaking powers are restored, strike at the Moroccans, aiming primarily to take the Seville and Qharibya trade nodes. If the Sultan sees an additional alliance as needed for this operation, he is given mandate to pursue such.
4. When our truce expires, presuming we are not at war with Morocco and they are unprotected, terminate Castille.
5.. Maintain military research and construction as deemed appropriate by the Sultan.

Taifas, any proposed amendments?

Sounds like a good plan.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Rodyle posted:

gently caress Em, They're French

Let's do this. :killdozer:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Raserys posted:

More like the Gelded Age

Fixed. These are the Jizrunids we're talking about here.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

C

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

It's a shame devouring swarms can't get the tomb world start without modding. It'd be perfect.