Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It should obviously be Brown, because she's the head of the Idaho Democrats, which means she knows how to fight in the face of utter defeat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

nachos posted:

lmao this is THE WORST possible way to frame this even if he somehow means (he doesn't) that it will happen as a result of more active and engaged democratic base
Untrue, the worst way to frame it would be "Perez says pedophilia's coming back in a big way, and the Nazi Satanist party, formerly the Democrats, will be raping their way to the top with the help of ISIS voter fraud."

The American electorate would not respond well to this.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I don't think we should praise Kissinger. However, for unrelated reasons, I do feel we should secretly bomb Cambodia again.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Congrats to everyone on hating pedophilia the most. You are truly taking a brave passive-aggressive stand against pedophilia, the universally unpopular thing nobody thinks is good. It's good to know that if there's one thing we can agree on, it's that pedophilia is bad, and therefore everyone we disagree with is a pedophile because they are also bad.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Crowsbeak posted:

Wouldn't know. I mean you're the one saying it's fine to look up to historical pedos.

stone cold posted:

You're the one who apologized for pedophilia by calling it a kink, which a. normalizes pedophilia, and b. implies that anything other than two person vanilla sex is as bad as pedophilia.

Take your apologia elsewhere, imo. Don't they like pedophiles over somewhere else?
What is wrong with you two?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

stone cold posted:

Um please don't lump me in with somebody who called pedophila a kink, FAU, thanks in advance.
You're both screaming "pedophile" at each other without actually taking two seconds to realize why that's absurd, so guess what? You get lumped in.

• Locked thread