Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Happiness posted:

RIP neck belt Sanada

Jan 4th, 2017 - Jan 5th, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSz16ngdsG0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ask him "how much does this guy weigh" and point at your own other hand that's flipping the bird

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

related, push SANADA more. All the time

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It's a worked work to sweep it under the rug

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

DEAR RICHARD posted:

remind me what the point of a shoot headbutt in a wrestling match is, please

doing the best business ever for the spring showdown, brother.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://twitter.com/reasonjp/status/855728504477949952

https://twitter.com/medamayaki888/status/855709356699959296

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Super No Vacancy posted:

cold skull time

It seems like this is right but i don't have a confident belief in my feelings. but i can believe in your Feelings. Every one believe in sanada

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I would want a match with michael Elgin, who is quite a good and strong protector of my body. anyones body. entire

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The championship is good.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

as far as i am aware kenny does not have any Holds or maneuvers that could keep Okada down for the count. we saw it all in january. this one is in the bag. if you think otherwise, you're really going to be thinking, "holy cow" later on

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if what you say is true then i need to re-think my position entirely. i am watching the footage now to be certain

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

all right boys. even though i may have missed a significant detail before, it just doesn't seem likely that the ace okada would allow himself to be put into position to receive the "OWA" (short for that phrase, i dont use one of the words due to strong anti-theism)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my loyalty to the fast food chain

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my post got cut off? the rest:

is a good way to connect with like-minded folks on here.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

No prob

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Naito must get a real run before anything else or i'll start worrying about you guys and asking if you are ok like 300% more often

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there's nothing wrong with wanting a glorious death

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that tweet confirms everything is evil

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Tana needs about 6 months off perpetually and will be saving it for when he's dead

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

young lions cup bitch

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

put on my tombstone that i can't believe okada is only (whatever his age is when i die, probably 40)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

okada vs jericho drew 12,000 on short notice while evil vs jinder drew the "cool S"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

No one ever liked Elgin or thought he had great matches often

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hope the generous ***1/2 match they have doesn't take any shine off of The cleaner

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if chris jericho has a motyc for 2018 then i'll admit that i was wrong to only expect a pretty good match when the slot warrants better. that Will be very exciting for all the boys on here for sure

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

All of you boys will be saying, "MOTYC" pronouncing it as "Mo-Tick" with your foreheads all pushing up against me from different directions, causing non-lifethreatening pain to me. I love wrestling

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Is Japan wrestling a shoot? aka real.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Probably the best cornette anger moments are when he starts by saying he "didn't see this but apparently...." and then rants about it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kitamura by clean sweep is an excellent choice. he is likely to survive at least the first three heart attacks

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm going to watch it and may get in trouble on here during the unfolding of the card, unintentionally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the no-frills working class hero. never give up. care a great deal about most things. get foired up. The Wrestler. Naito

• Locked thread