Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

This brightened my night, despite everything else:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Regnevelc posted:

So we're going to disregard Florida's 2006 title? Sweet

I have no problem with this

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Thoguh posted:

Colorado School of Mines are the "Orediggers" and their mascot is a bucking rear end.

That donkey looks like Al Queda with that dynamite in its mouth

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Proud Christian Mom posted:

it looks like the Orange Bowl mascot after a gastric bypass

Donald Trumps penis

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Regnevelc posted:

I love that some of y'all hate Harbaugh so much that every little joke or comment he makes you dive in to dissect and see where you can throw in a dig.

I love that if anyone says anything about that weirdo you come rushing in to protect his E-honor like you are his cousin or something.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Oops, got my Michigan men mixed up

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Emron posted:

I can't imagine how awful it must be to have TFF to dislike your team and/or coach. It must be unbearable. You have my deepest condolences.

Lmao. The passion of the Michigan Man

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

This doesn't seem wise, but I can't put my finger on why.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Quandary posted:

HGTV chat is a weird twist from the standard BBQ chat

I have to say I am shocked and saddened that everyone in TFF has turned into my mom as soon as Dabo held up the trophy

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Did yall not pay your netflix subscriptions for the month? The West Wing and Star Trek: TNG will keep you entertained for months

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

MourningView posted:

Yeah can't believe you losers aren't watching cool things like...Star....Trek?

We disagree on a lot of things, but I will not hear any besmirching of Star Trek

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

MourningView posted:

I mean it's fine but come on, man

all im saying is a lot of mods falling on swords today, and I'd hate to see you trip on a Bat'leth

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

MourningView posted:

Soooo about that

:smith: aww man dude

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

MourningView posted:

Nah I'll stick around unless I get banned or something. I'd been thinking about quitting as mod for awhile anyway this just gave me the final push. I was barely doing modding stuff anyway

Star Trek is serious business.

But seriously, sometimes you need a break from dumb internet drama.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Ungratek posted:

Can someone tl;dr the drama for me. I've been busy at work all day

Buncha babies whining about safespaces existing asking for a safespace, mostly.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

wish you could have changed my avatar back first, I don't know how i even got this red text ;(

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

MourningView posted:

I would have! This was a spur of the moment thing so I didn't really have time to do any fun stuff on the way out the door, unfortunately

Nah, its okay, I ain't mad at ya. You did what was right, just don't immolate yourself like Fatherdog, please.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Pakled posted:

Now who will stop us from talking about nothing but BBQ all summer?

Do what your heart tell you to do.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Raku posted:

TFF shouldn't have a mod it should have a commissioner

It should have a playoff system and a consensus national champion

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

kayakyakr posted:

All moderating duties are now going to be handled by a selection committee consisting of all-time posters and people who have occasionally watched football.

The initial committee will be made up of El Penis, Andichu, Wheez's ghost, Sash!, got any sevens (who, at 2013, is the youngest of all the posters on the previous page), Gendo's beaten soul, and former U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.

And also Big Herm

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

vikingstrike posted:

What about groverat

He is only in charge of the U18 division

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Incoherence posted:

Basically "Lowtax is back on the forums".

not you too...

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

I would ban preseason polls and retroactively reward some titles to Alabama

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

swickles posted:

Tom Brady.

Tom Brady has been killing the Bills playoff chances for 16 years now, so makes sense

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Detergent posted:

Very good.

Where the hell have you been

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

I can't wait to see how many people come in as wrong as possible about Brent Musberger (he owns)

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Good to see old white guys still mad when young black men get some paper

edit: also its really creepy to stalk teenagers instagrams because they committed to sports teams you dont like. All the people popping up to pat that dude on the back in that thread is kinda hosed up

Fluffdaddy fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Jan 28, 2017

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Joey Freshwater posted:

Yeah wow what's the backstory on that

I posted a lot in Negrotown when it was in D&D. There was a discussion about minorities using the military to try to rise out of poverty. I mentioned my dad went this route after growing up as a sharecropper. He also became a cop. So of course some weirdo decided this was an appropriate AV.

vyst posted:

Oh cool we're going full GBS

Shut the gently caress up you suck

Fluffdaddy fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Jan 28, 2017

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Kiffin is one of those people that prove privilege is the realest. How the gently caress does he keep getting paying gigs?

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Raku posted:

Keep in mind the densest concentration of sovcits is actually the black gangs of Baltimore who all bought into the "Moorish Law" thing at once to no avail

poo poo it's not like the actual Justice system in this country treats us any better

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

You mean perennial mediocre team ole miss who suddenly started beating Bama yearly was going above and beyond the usual player pay!?

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Pakled posted:

How the hell did a team my team plays annually have a defensive back named Corn Elder for four years that I never heard about

He hosed up not going to Nebraska

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Championship winning coach Jim Harbaugh going to run wild next year

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

I lived in Tuscaloosa for 15 years and I went into that poo poo hole once. Downtown Pub for life

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Quandary posted:

It honestly still surprises me that NC consistently takes the crazy cake, I feel like it should be Alabama or Missippipi, but no one does it quite like NC.

Alabama is too busy perp walking the governor for giving his side piece a 400k a year government job to be offering any legislation

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Crotch Bat posted:

Oklahome State made rings and put 11-2 on them because Mike Gundy is a pouty child.

I am pretty sure he is a man, and that he is at least 40

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Mods?

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

MourningView posted:

This isn't me anymore but bones was loving garbage

Mods!?

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

iospace posted: