Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

I'd love to get the feeling of being in a big time bowl game back again after 7 years wading through mediocrity. Hopefully Herman is the guy to do it. We have oodles of talent.

Anyways, I'm glad Bama lost. Saban will retire and Dabo will take over for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

the good fax machine posted:

Don't hold your breath

Eh, we have a lot of talent and a new coach. Anything could happen. We're bound to be good again at some point.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Too bad he didn't get canned. I would've loved to see him versus Herman though.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Grittybeard posted:

I suspect as an on the field thing you should just be happy that he's gone.

Yeah that's true. We'll see what little babby Riley is made of now

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Oh yeah. Totally forgot about the cougs dunking on them to start the year

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

I can't believe it's less than 2 months to kickoff. I'm almost at peak antsiness

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

KA? There's like a 900% chance this started with one of them saying something racist.

I thought it was Kappa, not KA. I think they go by "nupe" and are traditionally a black fraternity. Could be totally wrong though

E- you're right about KA being racist as hell though

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

I'd say we're doing pretty well for only offering 87 people!

Just donated to the Texas revenue monster by picking up a new Polo. I'm feeling the Herman excitement I guess

E- I think it's time for a new av too if someone feels like making me something. I'll send you something from amazon or upgrades

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

There are people on ShaggyTexas who unironically think that the Big 12 can only succeed if Texas is winning dominating the conference in football every year.

I feel like if your conference has reached this point, it's time to look for a new one.

Do you not think a good Texas makes the big 12 better? If Texas and Oklahoma are dominating national headlines with good teams, it's undoubtedly a positive for the conference.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Dave South was always good for some grade A aggies schadenfreude while the Longhorns have been terrible. Listening to the silence over the radio as the other team scores a touchdown was amazing. I'm gonna miss the guy

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

It's almost time guys and gals. Watching Colorado State and Oregon State will be like getting a drink after being in the desert for months.

I guess besides NFL preseason but gently caress it

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

A&M is the embodiment of rear end, my dude.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

The Notorious ZSB posted:

I like this but I'll never understand why they'd give birds teeth :iiam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsiCxwyVXxQ

So are we getting any crazy international games early in the year?

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

I wanna check out that new stadium bad. And then stay in Fort Collins indefinitely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

all-Rush mixtape posted:

The best/worst thing about being a fan of Texas State is that there is no smack talk.

It's okay. There won't be a bobcat team after the next 4 days with 20 inches of raining flooding all of San Marcos.

• Locked thread