Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
Having watched essentially this same game back in 2013, where FSU got the ball back with ~90 seconds to go and then >Mortal Kombat voice< FINISHED THEM, I know how Clemson feels right now.

And oh, do they ever feel good. Now I hope FSU can manage to beat Alabama to start the season next year so we can see 100,000 "IS THIS THE END OF THE DYNASTY?!?!" articles. Also so FSU can go undefeated and win the championship again.

BTW the ACC was unquestionably and by far the best conference this year. :smug: Oh how I wish Derwin James hadn't gotten hurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat

whiteyfats posted:

People would un-ironically call for Saban to be fired if that happens.

But yes, it's been way too long since FSU won a championship.

There are people on my social media already saying poo poo like, "The game has passed him by." What must it be like to be this far up your own rear end in a top hat? Most teams would burn down their own stadium to have Saban and he loses one loving game, in the literal last second, to a legit great team, and (some of) his own fans are talking poo poo? :iiam:

We might have #1 vs. #2 to start the season next year, gently caress yeah. :getin:

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

Soiled Meat

Scionix posted:

my playbook consists of:

HB dive, off-guard
HB stretch
HB counter tre
Toss Sweep
Quick Slants
Sideline Hitch Routes
Play action verts
TE seam route
That one play with the deep post with the wheel route behind it

national champions 2018

This is way too complicated.

1)Give it to the big guy
2)Give it to the fast guy
3)Someone get open

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

Soiled Meat

I want to go back to 2006 and tell JS of the past "It's okay the Gators are currently beating FSU, in a few years they'll be a total dumpster fire and their coach will be publicly fighting accusations that he hosed a dead shark."

I'm surprised he didn't use items on the table to build a defensive wall while answering.

Also, what the gently caress, Orgeron is red as a bargain hot dog.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

Soiled Meat
At a gas station in Mississippi I was verbally abused and threatened because I was wearing a T-shirt with "that Yankee sumbitch" General Ulysses S. Grant on it.

The good news is the guys doing the threatening were three 75+ year old dudes sitting around a checkerboard and I pointed out that the Yankee sumbitch cleaned their loving clocks and if they didn't like my shirt they could eat poo poo. There was a lot of grumbling but alas, the Lost Cause stayed down that day.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

Soiled Meat

Randaconda posted:

How did Auburn fall off so fast after their run a few years back?

Punishment of the gods for yelling, "We're just BETTER THAN THEM!" after going up 2 scores on FSU in the 2nd quarter in the 2013 NC game.

In case any of you have forgotten about one of the best college football games and plays ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcTcFzjEppY

Why no I haven't forgotten, why do you ask. :dukedog:

I also haven't forgotten the "Wheels Come Off" game against Oregon the next season either. :wtc:

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

Soiled Meat

iospace posted:

It's, at best, a story that only a tiny fraction of the audience cares about. Namely: The parents and the wedding party.

Everyone else is rolling their eyes as to why this person is interrupting their dinner.

Depends on the speaker, really.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

Soiled Meat

R.D. Mangles posted:

ok so i turned on the second season of last chance u

I get that this is a cool nickname bro, but holding on to it at this point is like Mariah Carey still cramming herself into the sparkly leotard she looked good in when she was 120 lbs now that she's 160.

"Mississippi Fats" is still a loving cool nickname, embrace it!

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

Soiled Meat

Mouse Cadet posted:

Missouri was beating Florida 42-0 in the Swamp and Muschamp had a job the next day. :psyduck:

42-0, 120 yards, 7 first downs.

This was like some kind of weird humiliation fetish interpretive art exhibit rather than a football game. I was honestly waiting for a 1-point safety or something.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

Soiled Meat

Randaconda posted:

wtf

Why not just use Renegade?

What in the gently caress is even happening here, garnet glitter guy sitting on the elephant's shoulder uh... strangling him or something? The elephant's other arm is coming directly out of its back while it punches and uh... either is dodged by the gold glitter guy or it crushes his leg to the ground?

When I see something like this I inevitably think about how many people from beginning to end had to look at it and say, "Yeah, that's good, let's print it!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

Soiled Meat

Randaconda posted:

We'll see. :colbert:

I've been talking an unbelievable amount of poo poo about this game because if we lose we have a built-in excuse (Hey we were playing loving Leatherface and family, what do you expect?) while if we win I ALWAYS BELIEVED.

I really do think we'll win but that's because I am naturally optimistic most of the time. I'd like to see Derwin James stake his claim to the Heisman with like 12 tfl and 6 sacks. I know, I know. Very optimistic.

• Locked thread