Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

As someone who would have posted this exact thing, say, two years ago, I think D&D is in a pretty good place at the moment, or at least the portions I read are. That doesn't mean there is no one who posts in bad faith or posts personal attacks, but....it's much improved I think, to the point where I don't think this specific announcement was necessary.

I too think this announcement causes way more problems than it fixes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Tolkien minority posted:

noted altright cesspools, twitter and reddit

lollllllllll

Are you blind or something?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Neurolimal posted:

Maybe over the table, sure. But like I said, there are weirdos who keep other weirdos informed that someone Said A Word so that they can screech them out of certain threads.

On the other hand, some of us just remember memorable posters and there's not a weird conspiracy slack channel or whatever you think we have. I can remember that Matt Dizzle is a white supremacist, it's not hard to forget.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Nevvy Z posted:

This is funny because I think everyone knew if one of the more known, dare I say regular, black posters was gonna be mod it was probably gonna be KM.

I know, right?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Lowtax posted:

As her husband, I can 100% assure you she's upset because she previously considered herself to be a feminist Canadian liberal from the weed capital of the world, and the attitude amongst fellow liberals here blew her out of the water.

Can you tell her I'm not going around "patting myself on the back" for nominating KM to be a mod, at least? In no way do I think I solved racism.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Invisible Handjob posted:

shut up you loving racist piece of filth

Maybe people would take you more seriously if you used the shift key. I tend to see people who don't bother using shift as low effort.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

paranoid randroid posted:

where have all the TobleroneTriangulars of yesteryear gone

Eripsa JUST made a thread, how can you say poo poo like this?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Who What Now posted:

Why the hell do people keeping thinking TB is slashie?

I have no idea, and I've seen the post that "proved" she is and it makes zero sense.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Grognan posted:

Had to scroll back for a bit but here is the link to the thread and page where TB admits to being slashie.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3678222&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=12

This proves nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

actually in the interest of unifying all of us, can migf please be given a permaban

Yo Matt Dizzle too while we're asking.

• Locked thread