Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
The Pies/Blues AFLW match has been moved to Ikon Park.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

TG-Chrono posted:

So turns out that not only was Eddie not at the AFLW opening match because of his prior committments to host geriatrics snotting each other, neither was the Pies CEO Pert. There were clubs represented at the AFL function who don't have a women's team. Horrible image from Collingwood leadership.

I'd heard about Eddie and that was a poo poo effort, but Pert too? Come the gently caress on, guys.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

I just want you to know I enjoyed this post. Good job.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
The TAC is ending its relationship with Geelong.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Just got an email saying tonight's UF draft has been changed to an auto pick draft?

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Ah it looks like it won't let you hold the draft if you have an odd number of teams. Deadline is two hours prior to the draft. So we need someone else to join.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

Solemn Sloth posted:

I'd tip anyone round one, but I won't tip that.

Pretty good.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
In a SHOCKING turn of events that NOBODY could possibly have seen coming, Jordan DeGoey actually broke his hand in a fight.

I personally cannot believe that a Collingwood player lied to the club about a disciplinary matter and the club bought it and repeated the lie to the media. There is no precedent for anything like this. I'm Shaw of it.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Male players have absolutely never brought their kids onto the ground and it certainly doesn't happen in almost every single milestone game so he raises a valid point.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Lance "Buddy" Franklin

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Maybe it's just me but I think all of my favourite team's players are very nice and fair and all other players are bad and mean.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

bigis posted:

Imagine being Chris Mayne.

No you can't make me

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Bruce is the worst when it comes to getting excited and preemptively calling a goal when it misses.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

Spedman posted:

It could be argued the player ushering the ball over the line should be pinged for deliberate

Yeah!

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Hello. I am a fan of Edward Betts. Bye.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
I mean, he's a couple of years late on that but cool I guess.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Football was the real winner in that first half.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Jesse Hogan's father died :(

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

How does Cripps compare to Mark McGough's first two games though?

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
The V is coming last :(

Bottom one is winning by a fair margin and it's probably my least favourite.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
It has been very nice of Collingwood to give Blues fans a thrill by not only being bad for the entire match but saving the particularly inept moments for when the game is done and dusted so they can gleefully enjoy it to its fullest.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

Shmoses posted:

I would, purely because the term doggo is the worst thing the internet has wrought since RickRolling

I don't want to overreact, but this post is really doing me a bamboozle.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Taylor Harris has asked for a trade to a Victorian club :)

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

Shmoses posted:

I stand by my slating of doggo memes. They're normie PG garbage that you show your kids. The Play School of memes. There'll be a series of doggo/pupper kids books soon.

You seem very edgy and cool to me.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
This thread is really bad now.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
This is so good.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
That was just a delightful last 2 minutes. What a joy.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Hahaha wow why was that not 50.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
When they went to a close up of the umpire, he had this panicked look in his eye like he knew he hosed up but it was too late to make the call.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
I think Adam Treloar is a very nice boy and I don't know why everyone is being mean to my good friend.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

gay picnic defence posted:

won't be long before he gets his dick out so one of his team mates can put a condom on it while another takes photos, just like daddy did

Nah

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
My team is very bad and when they eek out a win it is always an absolute fluke.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

snaeksikn posted:

Wells has done his calf again, to the shock of literally nobody except the Collingwood list manager

B-b-b-b-but there is NO precedent for this!

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
It's very likely the injection program and his daughter's health issues are not connected, but if I was in NLM's position I would probably find it difficult to avoid having the same fears and resentments he's having so I don't blame him one bit.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Daisy :)

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
That was a beautiful little swerve at the end there from Neal-Bullen. Fun.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

gabensraum posted:

Really enjoyed the Carlton vs Dees game today despite the result. Probably helps that we couldn't make finals anyway.

Entertaining and some really good passages from both teams. Poor decision making from both teams too, especially late, but most of that was panicking under pressure.

Tom McDonald is great, I've never really paid him a lot of attention before. He was the difference today.

I don''t know if you've been keeping up with the thread lately but this post is far too measured. You're supposed to yell about everyone being a oval office and throw tantrums about umpiring decisions.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Went with the club that has the most impressive bank statement, obviously.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

gay picnic defence posted:

Jamie Elliot says hi

Did me mention me? Can you ask him if he likes me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Some people are reporting that Rodney Eade has been sacked.

• Locked thread