Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
We need speakers powered solely by boobs, like the speakers only output vibrations and the vibrations reproduce music through your boobs jiggling. Kind of like those headphones that directly vibrate your tympanic membrane.

Cleavage-powered audio is the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

SubG posted:

The future is 2008:

I'm glad I now know that there's a scholar of breast motion.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You need proper footwear for that DDR machine, and Ali has you covered there too!

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

StarkingBarfish posted:

Slicing bread/cakes/delicious hocks of ham?

Every Thanksgiving dinner when you have a mini chainsaw:

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

It'll just be two irregularly shaped pieces of the cheapest, thinnest plastic "cloth" ever, with stringy bits and no underwire at all.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Shania Twain posted:

This has got to be a tariff thing. Maybe bras have a lower tariff than Moto gloves and if you’re in the know you clip the string?

You can also reuse those chains to replace a broken one in your toilet tank.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

mobby_6kl posted:

Feeling super smug that I didn't give any money to an anti-semite

Yeah but when you go out in public people are still going to think you did.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Guaranteed those soles will pull apart from the boot after a month, and the rubber drips will tear off in a week.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

That is a hardcore loving good boy.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

stephenthinkpad posted:

Do people actually put these cartridges on a NES console and run it through composite out to some kind of converter box and pipe it to a HDMI signal to a 60" flat screen TV? Or you keep a 200 lbs trinitron TV?

I do both. I have a 300+ lb. Panasonic later-model CRTV in my living room, connected to an NES and Sega Genesis, and flash carts for each. In my den I have a Retro USB console connected to my flatscreen, runs exactly like an NES but with native HDMI out, and I can swap the flash cart into it.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

r u ready to WALK posted:

and order a fresh cleaning tape for it, pretty much every old thrifted VCR needs a deep clean to work properly

I currently have a VCR that I salvaged out of a house my dad bought out. It was in a room with no roof, it was covered in raccoon poo poo, but I took it home, washed the outside off, and it worked perfectly.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Killingyouguy! posted:

Please don't get raccoon roundworm from a vcr

Too late for that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

The Kiss otomatone is reminding me of this time a creepy dudebro in his 50s was hitting on my 20-something coworker. He mentioned at one point that he just bought a Kiss otomatone for his kid, and even took it out of the package outside in the parking lot to show her.

Dad of the year.