Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

This is literally the dumbest thing but it makes me laugh.

It was like $3 and absolutely worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

NoneMoreNegative posted:

I saw a pic someone had put this on a tiny pup (or maybe a kitten) and it was v. :3:

Omg thats gotta be adorable. I have a friends birthday coming up and she likes creepy poo poo so I ordered that two headed baby Skelton that someone posted up thread. I had two coupons so for the Skelton and two silly pins it was like $34.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Oh my god... I love it.

Also hopefully this works it’s from the app.

US $5.53 50% Off | TENNEIGHT Tactical Beer vest Military Molle vest mini Miniature Wine bottle cover vest Beverage Cooler Adjustable shoulder strap
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cM2q9Oko

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Martinpale posted:

This is the second time i've gone "That was on Shark Tank!!" reading this thread. I...watch too much Shark Tank.

I’d really love to see that pitch.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

everdave posted:

I'm sorry to ask and I know it has been covered and recommended many times, but don't know how to find in past 100 pages. Decent bluetooth headphones? I'd prefer over the ear but if there are comfy ear buds I guess that is fine too. Had a pair of Philips that were 5 years old that were great but left them on an airplane last week.

How much do you want to spend? Obviously the less the better but what’s your range here?

Like I have these and with the ANC for flying they are worth the $40 and pretty drat comfortable.

MarcusSA fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Mar 20, 2019

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

H110Hawk posted:

Opposite end, if you want the best ones around the Bose QC 35 II's are amazing.

Oh yeah this too. I use these on super long flights and they are worth the price of admission.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

everdave posted:

Might not be possible but I'd prefer to spend $40 or less but if that will just get me garbage I am not going to waste the money. I know not repeatable but I had picked up those Philips for $25 on a Staples clearance when they were $100+ headphones back in the day. Just want decent battery life, solid connection, decent sound. Would love to have the Bose but not in my price range at the moment.

The bludio T5s from the Amazon warehouse are a solid choice at $42. Look at few reviews. I really like having ANC for flying it helps a lot (for me at least).

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

everdave posted:

Thanks, going to add them to my cart and track the price, probably get a $10 amazon GC or 2 in the mail for my birthday this weekend. Do you think these would hold up for a few years? I am not hard on my stuff take good care of things. Just hate that I lost something that worked fine feels like such a waste to have to buy another pair when I really don't "need" them.

Yeah I’ve had mine for a few years now and the dude above you has the T4s which are older.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Martinpale posted:

Ask and you shall receive: It's the Bridal Buddy - Season 8, Episode 24. I think it's still on Hulu, and i'm sure it's on Dailymotion or something.

Excellent I’m gonna find that.

Oh my god lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_61Pi4--nIs

That’s not the pitch but lol

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Yo wtf Ali app.

Just as I open the thread that pops up.

:tinfoil:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Pro click.

I’m not ordering any... I’m not ordering any.....

*clicks buy*

GDI!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

everdave posted:

First Aliexpress purchase!

A while back I was asking in this thread about Bluetooth headphones as I had left my old pair on a plane. Bluedio was highly recommended. They have been announcing a sale for a few weeks that started today.

Using a $6 off new user coupon I feel like I got a hell of a buy:

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...2977819930.html

Newest Bluedio T7 noise cancelling (plus a whole boatload of other features) bluetooth headphones, I paid $36! Stoked!

Thats awesome! I’m sure you’ll like them and thats one hell of a deal IMO.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

I saw a lot of tiny dicks while browsing AliExpress*. They must sell quite well.

I'm frankly afraid to dig around too much. I've already found hundreds of tiny items. If I went intentionally looking for more, I'd probably burn hours going down the miniature nonsense hole, and eventually end up buying a shitload of tiny things I do not need.

Good Lord. I had not noticed that.

Oh, no! It's happening!

40pcs/set DIY Crystal Drop Adhesive Seal Alloy Gear Bronze Gear Fittings Punk Steam Gear Jewelry Figurines DIY Accessories Gift

Resin Simulation Wine Bottle Earrings Pendant Drink Cocktail Bottle Soda Bottle Mobile Phone Beauty DIY Qccessories Home Decor

120pcs Lce Block Simulation Transparent Coloured Crystal Crushed Plastic Stone PhoneDIY Resin Material Figurines DIY Accessories

Furry Ball Colorful Ball Key Ring Clothes Decoration DIY Material Shell Crystal Drop Rubber Jewelry Figurines DIY Accessories

^^ 600,000 lots available.

Mini Glass Color Bottles Rectangle Cute Bottles With Cork Little Bottles Gift tiny Jars Vials Mix 7Colors Free shipping

^^ There's another listing with more colors, but I'd already grabbed this image.

Small 5PCS Mini Pendant Empty Tiny Clear Wishing Message Glass Bottles Vials Charms New-Y102

Mini Glass Bottles Ball Shape Cute Bottles With Cork Colors Vials Gift tiny Wishing Jars Bottles Mix 7 Colors Free shipping

Mini Bead Storage Polymer Clay Bottle With Corks Clear Small Tiny Glass Vials Jewelry Special Gift Wish Bottle For Payty Decor

^^ Loose fit, because they're not sold in bulk, but just look at them.

20pcs 13*18*6mm 0.6ml Mini Brown Glass wishing Bottles With Cork stopper Empty Tiny Glass Vials Jars Small diy party Gift Bottle

Mini Glass Color Flask Bottles Model Cute Bottles With Cork Little Flat Bottom Winebottle Gift Tiny Jars Vials Mix 7Colors

200pcs Mixed Color Tiny Jingle Bells Beads Jewelry Accessories Party Supplies Christmas Decoration for Home Craft Jewelry Making

50 Pieces Tiny Double Color Flat Back 3D Resin Flower Cabochons Cameo For Earring Or Bracelet Diy Finding

200 PCS/pack 10mm Acrylic Mosaic DIY Hobbies Craft Material. DIY Accessories, Tiny Mini Resin Mosaic Tile For Hobbies

^^ There's another listing selling them 800 at a time, but I didn't like their photographs.

Colorful heart Tiny corked vial empty small glass bottle,wishing bottle,glass jar,tiny corked bottle,sold 10pcs-100276

A set 3pcs Natural Peach Wood Carved Tiny Axe Sword Knife , Wooden Beads Loose Bead Jewellery Finding DIY Jewelry Accessories

New 480g/set Micro Glass Creativity Toys DIY Hobbies Mosaic Tile Tiny Mini Craft Material Crystal Free Stone Mixed Colors

free shipping!!! 50pcs/lot new fashion rice tiny vial pendant jewelry findings

Colorful XO BOTTLE Tiny corked vial empty small glass bottle,wishing bottle,glass jar,tiny corked bottle,sold 10pcs-100277

Tiny Lovely Cup Cat Model Micro Fairy Garden Grassland Compact Figurines DIY Accessories Cute Animals Decoration

Vintage Cigarettes Model for BJD Doll TOYS 1 : 12 Doll House Dollhouse Miniatures Accessories

3pcs Sweet Pink Blue Resin Micro Chairs Craft Landscape Garden Decoration Bonsai Decor Figurines Tiny Ornaments For Fairy World

Free shipping 100Pcs/lot randomly 1/12 Mini Food Lovely Cake Soda Biscuit Smoothies Jam For Doll House Play Toys

100pcs Resin soda coke bottle accessories Model Small Statue Mini simulation toys

1:12 Cute Dollhouse Miniature MINI cans beverage soft drink 4pcs 1109

I had to start skipping bottles and jars, because there are so many of them. God help you if you search for fairy garden.

* To be clear, I saw them on the AliExpress website. I didn't have, like, a parade of micro-penii marching across my desk or anything.

This is a cursed post.

drat you! drat you to hell for posting all of this! I don’t need it but I want all the tiny stuff.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Christoph posted:

Should I trust AliExpress for a thermometer for my tea? They're almost FIVE DOLLARS :wtf:

Just ordered these babies for $7.60

You can tell it's fashionable because

These are like crocs but with smaller holes.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Gann Jerrod posted:

It’s a 3rd party Pokémon Go Plus, but it works automatically, so you don’t have to press a button everytime there’s a Pokémon nearby.

Yeah I have one. It works pretty good too.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

zenni is also good and cheap. you can buy a new pair of glasses every month if you want to

TBF you can do that no matter where you go.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

This is just as awesome as I had hoped.

Made an excellent and weird as gently caress birthday gift.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

By popular demand posted:

And I got one with my T5S way back when.

Yeah same.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

If you have an iPhone buy proper airpods because they are the best purchase you will ever ever make. A friend of mine bought a cheapo knockoff on Ali and hated them, then she bought the proper ones and loved them.
I've worn mine pretty much every day since I got them. Life is indeed to short for cheap headphones.

If you have an Android then I dunno.

Not empty quoting because it’s the truth. I use mine every day and if something happened to them I wouldn’t give a second thought to buying them again.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

no pubes yet sorry posted:

heh, this thing just "is" the wyze camera, huh?

which came first?

Pretty sure the Xaiomi Dafang did but I mean I'd just stick with the wyze personally.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Snowy posted:

Might have been the alcohol/drugs, I feel like the vibrator is being unfairly maligned here

I have to agree with this assessment.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Hug in a Can posted:

edit 2: these are great! you guys need to adjust your point of view and make more slutty friends!

Well that’s an opinion I can get on board with!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

I always wait, international shipping is weird as hell. Besides if you do it now the seller will just be all "Dear please wait".

Yeah just wait. It will show up eventually.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

This does not look at all like it would work.

US $15.46 40% Off | Stainless Steel Gua Sha Massager Scraper Physical Therapy Loose Muscle Meridian Massage Guasha SPA Board Body Health Care Tools
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/c85mzD1W

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Behotti posted:

I think there is some concern (unsure if it is founded or unfounded) of cheap security cameras sending your videos/sound/life back to China. Wyze cams are relatively cheap ($20-$30bux depending on the model) with decent apps and are generally considered to be responsible with your information/video. I've got 5, 3 of the $20 models and 2 of the $30 models and like them. I didn't really need to get the $30 models for my current setup.

Edit: here is a screenshot from the app of one of my camera feeds. Pretty good quality, night vision is good.
http://imgur.com/a/I5HqoUM

Edit: Edit: I'm really dumb and phone posting so...

Yeah definitely go with wyze.

I’ve got quite a few people from work on them and they love them.

I mean unless you really want to hack your camera then have at it.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Oh my god my recommendations are all hosed up lol. Thanks thread.

There was lots more leather and lace.

NSFW

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I will say that one drawback to wyze (last I checked) is that there is no way to view the cameras on a desktop. It’s app only.

Not a huge deal and last I checked they were working on something but I don’t know if they did that yet.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I’m so conflicted with this.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

eSporks posted:

I ordered a poster from Ali. It turned out to be a low res jpeg printed on a consumer inkjet printer with the red running a bit low. I'm not sure what I expected.

Poster from Ali
Inkjet JPEG was low res
Not as expected.

You can’t leave us hanging let’s see it!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Moot . posted:

Has anyone bought a half decent GoPro type camera off of Ali?

The xomi (?) brand is a good knock off. I’ve used mine quite a bit with the waterproof case and good. The go pro is better obviously but the knock off gets the job done.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Moot . posted:

Thanks. I took a, uh, tumble backcountry skiing and am not quite ready to spend a bunch of money on a new GoPro.

Yeah it would definitely get the job done. I think the 1080p one is probably $50 by now.

If you were really serious though the GoPro is the way to go.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

SelenicMartian posted:

What are the odds the "Random Color" option is a shirt literally saying Random Color?

Probably pretty high since the pictures have two different sayings.

That’s a legit shirt if you get the right one though.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Killingyouguy! posted:

oh god i did NOT see the second one and i do not condone it i'm sorry

It’s ok daddy we forgive you.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Anne Whateley posted:

right? Powerlifter types just look so good at cuddling

Its cause we are!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Also how much are these stones?

Am I getting a good deal on them?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Anyone have any links for the good stuff?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

drat some of their Star Wars stuff is super cheap.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

Or maybe just go all in and get a life size skeleton?

No question if this was $100 or so I’d have bought it instantly.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

DoubleT2172 posted:

$180 is pretty much "$100 or so"

Your idea of or so and I’m my idea seem to be vastly different.

Or so is maybe $20 lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

SelenicMartian posted:

I
The two-headed baby skeleton was pretty amusing though.

I bought that as a gift for someone and it was great.