Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

MY HUSBAND'S PARSE IS BETTER THAN YOURS
I don't know if I really need any of those things but they're all so cheap...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

Over There posted:

Is this like the Wish app?

yeah, wish is very similar from what I understand

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

spog posted:

I hope you are all using the app, rather than the website.

Not only do you get access to an extra set of flash sales, but the prices are all slightly cheaper.

About $0.01 per item cheaper, which seems such an oddly small amount that you wonder why they bother.

I uninstalled it because it was always buggy for me when opening links from this thread.

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

Just bought some cheap yeast for rice wine. Hopefully customs don't care about it and hopefully the yeast didn't expire and die like 3 years ago.

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

I've known most people to keep car keys and house keys separate.

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

Jerry Cotton posted:

Re: Tea it's important to remember that Lipton makes incredibly bad and bitter tea. It doesn't really matter what it's supposed to taste like; if it's Lipton it'll taste bad.

e: Unless you like bitterness I guess :shrug:

When it comes to tea bags, Yorkshire Tea is my fav. It's delicious and I love it. I moved to northern Europe and I can't get it anymore though, so I got incredibly addicted to coffee instead.

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

Pick posted:

Like Australia is honestly superamerica but mostly in the bad ways

Australia is pretty much your average western nation in every way. It's got the standard less-than-perfect politics that all white, colonizer nations have.

That is to say, it's a considerably better country than America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

Pekinduck posted:

Uhh Austraila's immigration policies are a Trump wet dream and their gun policies a California state senator's wet dream.

There's plenty of things that are very bad about Australia, along with literally every other nation built on colonization. It's still the case that Australia is a significantly better country than America, because America is just truly that bad.