Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Snowy posted:

What was the store again?

This guy?

http://x.yupoo.com/photos/aooko/albums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Sex Robot posted:

I like how there's like.. runway guide patterns towards the butthole

Click the link, there's a pair that's "INSERT HERE TO PLAY" in arcade font with an arrow directly towards the butthole. It's just gay underwear, it's no big deal.

Some of the rest of their traditional underwear looks OK, I am considering an order.

e: Also "HUNGRY BOTTOM" and "EAT" as rear end words.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Well I can stand for a lot but a tariff on banana dongs is a step too far!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I bought one of those "armored knight" hoodies a while back. Time will tell, friends. I expect it to come in February sometime.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
That's how you get hookworm

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Moon Atari posted:

I hadn't seen the screw headed variety of metal ear pick before. Do they work easily for wet ear wax? Most of the metal scoops seems like they would only work well for asian style dry wax, while the nubbed silicone should better allow for the traditional cotton bud "jam it in and rub it around" style of wax removal favoured for wet wax. But possibly those screws and springs might do the trick.

Loop curettes work best for Caucasian ear wax imo but the scoop should be fine. I'd use plastic instead of metal just due to me being a Clumsy Cathy but whatever.

For people wondering yes there is a difference in ear wax if that sounds really racist, Asians tend to have very dry ear wax and Caucasians have a more wet ear wax. It's a genetic thing and probably due to evolution in different environments. It's the same genetic marker that makes Caucasian people produce more body odor so easy earwax, very stinky.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

LifeSunDeath posted:

I need these. I have bad wax/vertigo issues and I got some disposable plastic ear scoops at one point but they really aren't soft enough.

Talk to your doctor about the Epley maneuver and I think the plastic curettes come in specific hardnesses and it's somehow color based.

Anyway here's a video of someone removing earwax with a curette it's maybe NSFW, somehow, though it does feature smooth jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj4cEE4wLn4

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Get scoopin, martha

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Does anyone know the difference between ‘Fleece’ and ‘Sherpa’..?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33014794965.html

Buy now for Winter Burrito-ing :haibrow:

Someone on Reddit bought one of those and it turned out to be placemat sized

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
What is the purpose of a facial roller?

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

i'm just thanking god someone actually got the reference and that's not too old-SA/obscure

The hulk hogan meat shoes are evergreen at this point

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I can't decide if that's a mannequin or just like, unfortunate genetic outcome

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

SEX BURRITO posted:

You just reminded me of one of my favourite infomercials for those cleavage cover thingies:

https://youtu.be/SnR_YLsNA7o

I love that the solution to coworkers looking down your top is to buy a product, rather than telling them to gently caress right off.

I mean I don't have a problem with the CamiSecret(TM) but then I'm a man who wears a white crewneck undershirt to work every day beneath my button-down because I think it's kind of rude to expose my chest hair at people and also it gives me a good hour extra on pit-stain prevention.

From what I understand of camisoles you can't really tuck them in, so I guess this is an easy compromise. From what I know of bras, the CamiSecret(TM) will be washed far less frequently than optimal.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I kind of want those Decepticon shoes but I know I'd just be a fat guy in weird shoes

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Hi Mr. Kooky, meet Mr. Cruel

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Buying pads is for suckers, if your drag rear end ain't made of couch cushions and an electric turkey carving knife you are not. doing. drag.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I love that Princess Auto's home brand is called POWER FIST in order to counteract the Princess part.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

oscarthewilde posted:

A Metallic Vulva, otherwise known as a Mulva

As the great American painter Bob Ross once said, "The key to a swollen vagina is courage."

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Kind of glad I lost the titanium ring I bought now. (It's around here somewhere I'm sure.)

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Teach posted:

Just picked up some post, and today I got 40 aluminium shafts for darts, and these four plague doctor pins, which I like.

I also just posted this in the fountain pen thread.

Arrived in a little plastic box with a pipette, and here filled with plain black ink - a prettier ink would have shown the pen off more, I know, but it's what I had in my desk. it writes smoothly, and with just the right wetness for me - many AliExpress pens are scratchy and dry, I've found.

Screw threads on the body and the cap, so I've popped a little silicone grease on the body thread. No pocket clip, for what it's worth. But It's a nice disposable fountain pen. And it possibly cost me less than the ink that fills it.

Three deliveries, three winners today from AE.

I got a very reasonable TWSBI demonstrator pen clone off of Ali, it writes fine but I like fine or extrafine nibs and they're just kind of scratchy regardless.

Well actually first I got what I can only assume is a carbon-fibre esque card/money clip from that seller and just assumed they hosed it up and wasn't willing to make any effort over $1.50, but the pen came a few months later. So hey, free whatever it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

i think i got the twisbi knockoff you’re talking about. ink kept getting past the plunger and that made me nervous, so i retired it before i ever really used it. the nib was actually pretty good, though

It was this one: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32833677894.html in grey, EF nib (non-hooded)

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33021102818.html in rosewood, hooded nib - was also nice to write with but feels cheap as hell. I don't know what the body is made of, nothing approaching wood or even wood-adjacent.