Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

angerbeet posted:

I mean, to be fair, you really don't want kudzu to take over your local ecosystem, which it will, and fast.

Thankfully it can't grow up in Chicago, it gets too cold.

Bamboo on the other hand is the worst, and the PO of my house was the worst.

Also English ivy, but that's easy enough to control with a weed walker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

I bought one of those off of Amazon and they're actually pretty high quality for how cheap they are.

I also learned not to wear it when I'm trying to get laid, no one can figure out how to get it off

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

Has anyone found these weird Chinese-speaking calculators for sale on AliExpress? I want one of the ones that actually speaks Chinese, my partner teaches pre-school at a majority-Chinese-American school and he'd probably get a kick out of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlQxk9IPQ34

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

Improbable Lobster posted:

Am gay, can confirm

We also have our own brick and mortar stores

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

Me: “do you want one of these for Christmas?”

partner: “no”

Me: “it looks like the greatest idea ever!”

partner: “it looks like a good way to drop your phone in soup”

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

I rarely drive, so I never carry my car key around.

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

I bought a SKMEI quartz dial watch off of amazon for a costume, it’s surprisingly well built for $10.

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

But their basic forwarding, which is the piecemeal poo poo that gets a yellow "change of address" sticker slapped to it by the machines in the sorting center is only one dollarydoo :smug:

If you actually show up at the post office, it’s free. :patriot:

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

I got a giant deer plush
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mLVS8xX

I don’t think my cat likes it

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

Sentient Data posted:

Any good sellers for coin cell batteries like 2032s that have a deceent amount of juice?

spend a little money to buy from a real distributor like digikey or mouser or element14. it’s still a crapton cheaper than going to the drugstore.

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

Do any of those nucs have a sata interface? I’ve got an ancient Turion powered HP ProLiat MicroServer and it would be great if I could just a nuc in the 5.25” optical bay and hook its SATA backplane up to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

Literally A Person posted:

Samsonite briefcase??

that’s what I kept my Super Nintendo in when I wanted to bring it to a friends house as a kid