Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Pick posted:

By the way, I've heard that one of the absolute best things to get on AliExpress is fishing gear/lures, so if you have an old boring dad or granddad who likes fishing, you could probably drop $10 and get him the equivalent of a major haul.

Can confirm, but it is a crapshoot. I have bought a aftermarket spool that is decent and a rod that is awesome for the $50 I paid, but I have read a lot of horror stories about guy's getting just like a tube of graphite shards and poo poo like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Dienes posted:

Sadly I don't think DT carries the more exotic seeds that AliExpress did. I don't see a single blue strawberry or titty pepper.

Like I am p sure that not importing random, poorly labeled seeds is actually cool and good. Like we don't need more invasive plants kicking around the US.