Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Courtesy of Nepthread.

https://twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/847534690357485568

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Nobody will ever kiss in a kyoani show. It is law.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Bring on the Iruru arc :gibs: (with appropriate changes).

The hot springs trip chapter would also be a decent standalone for an ova.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Apr 6, 2017

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I'm catching up since I was behind, and I'm losing it at how each time Tohru thinks back to Kobayashi saying to make good omurice, Kobayashi gets cooler.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

HellCopter posted:

There weren't any kisses in Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai until the OVA either. So look forward to that I guess.

Question: Did Elma actually do anything, at all, since her introduction? Other than eat a food? Poor girl.

She learned touch typing and is learning programming and is Kobayashi's friend.

That being said, I could have used more Elma.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Takiya's kind of got a thousand yard stare going on there.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I still believe in Big O season 3 and Gundam Wing Frozen Teardrop.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

Lucoa did nothing wrong

Inappropriadragon.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

That certainly sounds like a healthy roommate relationship though, to be sure.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

wow really, you think this is "great"?

To be fair, the manga version did what that scene was going for better.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The first known instance in anime of there being no question why the other characters crush on the male lead.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Zeruel posted:

Dead fish OL eyes.

:same:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Negrostrike posted:

And who's gonna marry Elma? A chocolate éclair?

She already married the cake.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Rangpur posted:

That makes sense. I'm mostly curious why that wouldn't extend to the show about two women who rent an apartment together to raise their adopted daughter? I mean I liked both so I don't really have an axe to grind here. It just took me off guard.

And not just that but a finale that is entirely about how important Tohru is to Kobayashi considering the show didn't go the route of all fantastical elements leaving with Tohru. Kobayashi still had her human and dragon friends and the very good daughter she was struggling to raise, so it was about Tohru rather than going back to square one being unfulfilling like similar things tends to do for their finale.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Not really even about a loving relationship, but just not being alone.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

There've been stories about people falling in love with mermaids and gods and poo poo in every culture for all of history

And sometimes swans or cows or whatever Zeus felt like being that day.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Zeruel posted:

Very good.

Proof that Elma is in fact the most powerful dragon.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I recall reading that Cool really liked the adaptation, so some of the plot elements may bleed in. That being said, it wouldn't be a surprise considering Ojojojo.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Tohru and Kobayashi don't need another child when they already have Kanna. That dragon shirt is rad, though.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Poil posted:

Frankly that looks revolting. :barf:

I had one this weekend actually, minus the turkey. It was alright.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

There's a spin off manga by someone else for you, friend. Unfortunately I don't have the link but you can probably find it in recent batoto uploads.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Spiritus Nox posted:

Cinnamon Rolls are delicious but I do not think they can provide the sort of love and companionship Elma deserves

At least not for very long.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

"Not afraid of" is a whopper of an understatement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Cool Kyoushinsha cannot die until there is an Ojojojo anime.

• Locked thread