Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

e: What would a fafnir thread look like? :stare:

A chthonic ragebeast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
They're magic, she ain't gotta support poo poo.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!

Malloc Voidstar posted:

three episodes in and they're basically married, a good anime
Given that they had a kid only two episodes in, would that make this a shotdragon wedding?

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!
I like to think that Lucoa didn't alter Saikawa's memories, but the only effect was the latter's precocious crush on Kanna got even bigger.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!

a kitten posted:

Man, geometry is complicated.

They're doing it wrong. You're both supposed to go sword-and-board, not.one dual-swording and one dual-shielding.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!

Motto posted:

Hopefully doesn't need to be said, but please don't badger individual employees

What about dragoning them?

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!
A better translation would have been something like "You know I'm a woman, right?"

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

sometimes a family is a mom and a dad, sometimes a family is just a mom or just a dad, sometimes a family is two moms or two dads. Sometimes a family is a bunch of dragons and an office lady who likes maids way too much. These are all good families.

I just read that in the voice of Stitch. Please tell me I'm not alone in this.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!

Spiritus Nox posted:

Between the fact that she hasn't even been hinted at yet, even in the OP or ED, and what I've seen of the upcoming previews (which adapt material explicitly set after she shows up), I'm starting to feel pretty confident we won't see her.

Good to know the show won't be Iruruined.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!

Bybus Slago posted:

I just noticed the company Kobayashi works for is Jigokumeguri, which is the name of the main character from another of the authors work, Ojojojo. Neat little tie-in.
Yeah, not sure if that was in the manga or a little bit added for the anime.

Also, Ojojojo is really good and you should all be reading it if you aren't already.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!

Nitrousoxide posted:

I started ojojojo and I assume this girl doesn't remain this unlikable?

If you mean the main character, the whole point of the story is pretty much her character development, so no, she doesn’t.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!
Marylander here. I don't even know what the show my state's watching is.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!

Spiritus Nox posted:

I have yet to watch a KyoAni thing that I would give anything less than a B+.

Even Kyoukai no Kanata?

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!
The only thing that can unite ADTRW: our love for gay dragons.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!

Sakurazuka posted:

I don't eat anything with more than four legs or less than two.
A real humanitarian, I see.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!
Well I, for one, enjoyed the parts of the episode where they were just Faffing about.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!

RME posted:

hes a bottom because he wants to be hosed on his pile of gold
Lies and slander. Faf-kun would never defile his beloved gold pile with the varied fluid detritus of sexual intercourse.

At the very least, he'd put a tarp down first.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!
Using the older lyrics definitely adds a little something to it.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!

Beasteh posted:

Lesbians?? In MY Gay Dragon Maid Anime???

It's more likely than you'd think.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!
So as far as reading too much into things goes, wasn't the shot of Kobayashi and Tohru's legs near the end framed like they were kissing off-screen, complete with Kobayashi on her tip-toes to reach?

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!

chumbler posted:

No kissing in kyoani shows.

Aren't they finishing FMP later this year, though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!

The Colonel posted:

i approve of shouta being part of what i assume is an entire family tree of doofy-looking dark wizards
You mean dork wizards.

• Locked thread