Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I'm sanctioning and legitimizing this thread.

A lot more optimistic about the show after today's episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

The Colonel posted:

i guess you might have to worry about that if this was an adaptation of any of the other's other works

not caught up on the comic i see

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
this is the second ep ive rewatched in the same week (now day) when i often don't make it all the way through even the shows i like

it's so good aaaaaaah

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Clarste posted:

Saying "But I'm a woman?" implies that Kobayashi has either somehow never heard of homosexuality or that she thinks of it as something fundamentally weird and abnormal.

I don't think saying that implies that at all but also if there's implicit homophobia present in the original text the TLer shouldn't edit it out.

Anyway give me the Fafnir x Koba's friend yaoi doujins tia

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
dragon gayer

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

The Colonel posted:

sorry, you're thinking of the kiseki series

tell me about the kiseki series

https://twitter.com/saiver321/status/829394183106367489

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I don't think video games count as a boyfriend.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

the hand mouth and hair mouth tangents are incredible also the still makes it look like Kobayashi's sniffing her hair

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Darox posted:

It's possible for women to interact with each other without being lesbians.

Hard to believe but it's true.

Me and my straight bro hanging out: I make him wear cute costumes and clean my house. He regularly tells me he's in love with me sexually. Sometimes we bathe together and hold hands on the way back from shopping.
When we drink I tear all his clothes off and tell him to blush more, but not in a gay way. Did I mention we're raising a kid together? He keeps making advances on me that I don't reject but the first time he said he wanted to have sex with me I said "but I'm a man" so that should absolve all future interactions of gayness.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I've got plenty of gay love to go around. For instance: I love gay robots

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Think I've just been fanserviced

so this is what it feels like...

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I'm excited for the beach and gaming boyfriend's doujin shmup

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Space Flower posted:

I'm sorry you skipped the whole episode. They teased that next week is the beach chapter. Maybe you can skip to the comiket part where they read lewd doujinshi. ah, hm...

maybe the doujis don't have kids in them and they can look at them just fine

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Give me anime original content or give me, well, the Kanna house visit was way worse than the Iruru stuff anyway

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Negrostrike posted:

I guess you'll have to skip the entirety of ep 7 and maybe the rest.

From the preview that just looks like regular big titty fanservice and sex jokes, which is "for the win" as the kids say

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Linking jonjonaug today is some A+ comedic timing lmao

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
well dressed doragon

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

AnacondaHL posted:

I had escargot for the first time last weekend, and I didn't gag in revolt, it was fine.

yeah they're good

raw snail probably isn't but I'm no dragon

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
https://twitter.com/takato96suke/status/831881079149600768

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Stairmaster posted:

fafnir is a top

both of you present your reasoning please

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

chumbler posted:

Would Fafnir buy microtransaction stuff?

Prides himself on grinding it legit

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I think Takiya would definitely take the lead but I could see Faf service topping

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
There's not enough assertive bottoms in 'me so I'm going with this interpretation now

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I hope they lewd only the male dragons from this point on :twisted:

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

I'm the frog and I'm glad I'm finally getting fanserviced

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

RME posted:

hes a bottom because he wants to be hosed on his pile of gold

hmmmm, that's some pretty compelling reasoning

think I'm gonna need a uh, scientific diagram to be sure you're right though

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Stairmaster posted:

A dragon would never let a human penetrate him.

Look at this dumbass who never read St. George and the Dragon

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

There Bias Two posted:

And this thread continues to be gross.

I'm disgusted that someone would erase dragonian homosexuality, in this thread of all places

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
honestly if that joke was repeated verbatim in Gintama or something I probably wouldn't bat an eyelash but someone itt has told me Cool loves shotacon so it's hard to dismiss it as just a weird joke

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
yeah give us more of the epic historical weird sex stuff

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
woah let's not go too far here

Saikawa is a girl

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Space Flower posted:

i get just not liking the general atmosphere around kanna and saikawa, but imo it's weird that people just flat out say they want to gently caress. they're children, and don't know what a gently caress is.

children copy what they see which is why saikawa says she wants a relationship like kobayashi and tooru have, and i think the entire point is missed if you try to finish their thoughts for them. kids have nebulous impressions of intimacy. they don't know what they're talking about, which is why kanna and saikawa's thoughts are both left trailing. it's supposed to be precocious.

I'm not losing my mind over it but if the author is known to be weird about kids naturally people are gonna read that into the scene rather than assuming the best about it

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
yeah apologies for continuing to bitch about it itt

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Lmao.

I'll buy an av cert for the first person to gif Kanna rainstomping on the twin towers

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
which goon is brave enough to post that twitters other recent meme itt

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
https://twitter.com/kiyoe_sans/status/830572267465740288

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Someone said The Scene means Kobayashi and Tohru are making out off camera and I've decided they're right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
we don't know when Kyoani will save anime, we can only pray it happens soon

• Locked thread