Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
My drop boxes have been utter garbage but I've only opened like 20

Good source of visual poo poo though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Bloodly posted:

That's not the case. Unless the series has changed that, he had to earn the right to leave. Fighting a robot man in Kun'Lun. Hell, the Iron Fist was the very last thing they could attempt to teach him.

Actually he says "I need to go back to finish my training" in the series so yeh

In fact half the entire plot is that he is AWOL, no one at K'un-Lun knows where he went, and The Thunderer is PISSED

If he doesn't know how to center his drat chi, he is not done training

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Come be a full Bad Person and play FFXIV

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Kokoro Wish posted:

So really taking our MONEY!!!!!!! Telling Lie's,Giving us half Oh.. My stars and garters! hero's all for ps4!!! So the last couple months been a freaken ALPHA test for your guy's.
-No Communation.
-Lack of Content Released.
-Bug's,BUG'S,bug's.

Feel's like you did what Ark did releasing a DLC whist still in EA.(backlash is real).

If your going to make it on PS4 you'll need a PROPER SUPPORT TEAM!!!!!!!!!
(currently?)
Server's need to be more STABLE!!!!. did i metion BUGS?
Partying needs to be fixed.

If you wanna be on Par with D3 and POE. Your gonna need a game changer.(fix the game first)

Remember also Alot of people will ask about this game when they come to forums and read though most these thread's not all but some will...

also one more thing Why isnt the CEO streaming or playing this? or any of the staff?!
Mr B and Mrs b was my go to got me more into this!!!!

Seem's you guys are fake not feeling that your one of us...

Sort your Community out
Sort your Game out.

peace love random

how is marvel formed
how game get dlc

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

wow just like poe

no, that's where POE came from

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Where the hell is my OMEGA

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

They hosed up summoners

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Ghostlight posted:

Mag-fuckin'-neato

Also Ironing Man is good + fun

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Jusupov posted:

JO&MH@MR69

It's not gay if the controllers don't touch

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

come on omega

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Kainser posted:

Fantastic Four becoming even more unpersons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhGLfJl6LKg&t=78s

(they have their very own segment in the PC intro if you've never watched it)

These origin stories are all wrong wtf

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

He does that because he knows Mr Gaz will cave and buy him RR or somebody else will for him. Smart play.

Racons always scamming the garbage

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

cams posted:

if you considered raids "content" then who cares what you think

Raids would be the only thing worth doing at this point

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Adding a new menu screen is ideally what Mr Gaz needs to get all their players back. We demand new content and it starts with a screen that says "Welcome to Marvel Heroes".

I could stare at it and log off/log in for hours to review the welcome screen.

Only if its more crotch level flybys

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

cams posted:

just release omega items and difficulties that is all you have to do gaz

Sorry have to Port to a new platform for no loving reason

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

cams posted:

all of these apply to me, but the biggest reason i am most excited about it is that it is a second chance. in the first couple years we all saw the game change and get so much better, then decisions were made that just added bloat and fluff where it was not needed. for me, the "downhill slide" begins with the defensive rework, which i'd been screaming was needed forever then turned out to barely address any actual problems.

mho is a chance to start fresh. they can skip team ups, raids, pets and pet cybernetics, and whatever else other crap and just focus on what works.

will prolly gently caress it up but whatever, i can lay in bed and play marvel heroes

If I could transfer my unlocks I would switch to PS4 because I have such an utterly huge amount of garbage in my tabs I feel like there's no coming back

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

It's low effort. That's why. Man, what I would give to tour the Mr. Gaz headquarters. I'm guessing it's a bedroom in somebody's grandfather's house that's about to get foreclosed on.

Ego is in GOTG2 so there's hope for a surprise third character!!

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

davebo posted:

This game really sucks poo poo after you've put like 4,000 hours and a free hundred dollars in it. Buyer beware.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

cams posted:

xp is split between the 2 characters 

MUY INCREDIBLE

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

queeb posted:

squirrel girl owns.

what heroes are top tier? where should i toss my first 4-600 splinters

Punisher and use IRL money to buy the superior Rachel Cole-Alves costume

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Is this Omega yet or

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

That's because his twitter account has a designer still working on it, unlike

Oh yeh? Who?

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Esroc posted:

I have no idea what that means. So that should be the indication of my worth.

TTE, aka Time To Eat, we use the metric of 2 dozen hotdogs

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Kainser posted:

never forget

SL4MTASTIC

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Gibbering Madness posted:

Correct. Time to Eat a thingburger. Chelawrecked again.

can't TTE what doesn't exist. This game has more content than Denny's has Thingburgers

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

That is a common problem in a lot of long-lived MMO-type games. People move on in their careers and life and you end up with people who only picked up from the point where they came in.

I know I've read stories about how some MMO's are incapable of altering or adjusting certain aspects of their games because the people who initially coded the thing are long gone and none of the new people can figure out their spaghetti code.

WOW is the case study of this where adding a new item will break a random texture in an old instance

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Zaodai posted:

Far less so now than it used to be, though. One of the expansions (I think Wrath or Cata?) they explicitly warned you that poo poo was going to change because they were rewriting stuff on the backend to clean up the fact that it was half a decade of garbage spaghetti code so that they wouldn't have that kind of crap happening as much.

It's still happening and is still funny

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Saint Freak posted:

Not even the same bun. Fake news.

You underestimate just how terrible Sheetz is

That's why you only buy things that are guaranteed to be covered in lovely cheese sauce, so you can't actually see the back alley troubles you're eating

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

a) what's the best place to farm cake? Midtown as usual?
2) I assume I should be going for the 500 splinters first, and then the cakes? Do the cakes have cosmic artis?

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

davebo posted:

I just don't feel that playing games on my cell phone is the best use of my 970 gtx. If someone wants to make another game in which I can poopsock Wolverine with a mouse and keyboard I'll certainly give it a try though.

You can get an Android emulator and play it on your desktop dude

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

cams posted:

if you want to say "these things are expensive and i won't buy them" that is one thing, going "they are clearly making a bad business decision here by not catering to my whims" makes you an entitled baby cause you don't know poo poo

Jesus are you getting free splinters for every inch of Gaz you swallow or something

Cause how do I sign up for that so I can start playing The Version They're Clearly Going To Only Care About

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

cams posted:

it is really absurd to me that they are gonna release marvel heroes omega without the omega part

is it though

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Is this Omega yet on the PC

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Doesn't matter. Do make sure you are in the discord with papa bear and get to Dividing with me and the homedogs.

I read that as "me and the hotdogs"

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

I'd rather talk about enjoyable games

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

So wait: the PC version calls itself Omega. Are the new items in? Is there ANY new content besides Carnage?

I also notice that they don't present the PC patch notes on the forum list?

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

AzraelNewtype posted:

The Daily Bugle terminal is only one patch old, and the patch notes are absolutely on the forum listing? The section is above everything but the dev tracker.

Apparently the PC version is just "marvelheroes.com" but the consoles are "marvelheroesomega.com" which makes all kinds of sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Goons, this is the wrong place for me to do this, but kinda the right place as I was talking briefly to Rockbear yesterday and we both agreed we seriously miss our gaming community. It inspired me to write this post and I'll keep this as brief as possible.

I'm taking a gamble on Path of Exile on August 4th, a game that we all know is complex and rewards intelligent planning and knowledge of the game. I'm much better with simplicity and following a game like Marvel Heroes, where the decisions are pretty streamlined.

With that said, I hope you all will take the gamble with me on this game as it's going through its "BUE" on August 4th and from what I gather, we will have a ton of new players logging in for the first time. I understand it'll be plenty of us, the MH players and others, who will be giving this game a chance (or another chance) in hopes it captures us this time.

I am a Marvel lover. Most importantly, I'm an ARPG lover. Even more importantly than that, I love to play with my guys and gals from this game. It's arguably the best gaming community in SA when we were highly active and I think together, it'd be cool to learn a new game.

Lastly, I'm playing PoE through its entirety for the first time since it launched. I'm doing it with Degs and Thera and we are all pretty clueless about what's going on. But we are having a ton of fun and have made it pretty far already with little knowledge and going with our gut instincts. I understand my first character is going to be a wash but this allows me to get a little better for August.

Marvel Heroes reaffirmed how great the ARPG genre was and is. I'll log in periodically to it but this new expansion for PoE has me incredibly hyped up.

I will do my part to create a true beginners guide from a beginners perspective this week and find somewhere to post it for those who want to try PoE game out for the first or second time, if returning.

I'll throw a link up soon for the discord where we are all keeping in touch. Grumby, raconbot is dead. Pls res.

Apologies for the derail but I anticipate we will all be playing together again.

Edit, Note: For those not in the know, Path of Exile is F2P! It costs $0. That's pretty important coming from a game like this so keep in mind, that means anybody can try. Search it on Steam or using their own client at http://www.pathofexile.com.

I do not like POE but I like you guys so I will join in