Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
I've been playing a lot of diablo 3 lately and im hitting the end of my interest there. looking forward to putting another 400 hours into this update.

Edit: ill update this post once i remember what my in game name is. please invite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
im wondering what the most :gaz: bug will be - teleporting with nightcrawler causes every NPC in the main hub to run in panic? I have no idea, but its going to be great.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
ok, in as Lechtansi. Invite me groons

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
note to self: double check that the character is still good before you prestige him. RIP spider man.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get

Blockhouse posted:

what happened to spider-man???

I dunno if it's with the latest change or not but all of his powers seem super wimpy. Like, it doesn't matter how much damage they do they just look anemic. If I'm gonna sit there and punch, at least keep the cool punch animations that it used to have.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
I have fond memories of this game being fun because gaz broke something hilarious. Are we back into hilarious yet? Or are we still in sad.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
so let me get this straight - they completely overhauled the game and split that update into 2 updates. they released the first one, but postponed the second. is the game even playable right now? i mean, under normal gaz standards of course.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
Oh man, I remember getting to wave 100+ with strange. How did that bug work? He had some sort of minion and every time you re summoned it, its damage would go up?

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
I loved watching that video with the CEO. He literally gives no shits that there is a PC playerbase. He literally had the easiest puzzle in the history of the games industry - how do you make a marvel game where you punch dudes? And his only answer was "make it for console!"

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get

BabyFur Denny posted:

Does Poe have super heroes

No but it has giant laser beams that causes ice to fall from the sky and swords that let you throw out a thousand copies of it in a boomerang.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
POE is awesome if you can get over the fact that the graphics are from 2010, the knowledge curve is more of a knowledge mt Kilimanjaro and it feels awful to play at low levels. And it doesn't have racoons or wolverines.

The only real changes in the upcoming BUE is changing it from 4 acts, 3 difficulties to 10 acts, one difficulty. There are under the hood balance changes but all that means is to let the people with 2000+ hours in the game figure out how to update their build guide and then you just follow it.

POE is good, its second only to marvel heroes in my steam list for hours played.

Theres a goon guild already, but if you wanna create a new one for MARBELYROS then that would be fine too.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
I’m guessing that “lovely management decisions “are actively abandoning the players that are actually paying the bills and instead focusing on a console game that was dead on arrival

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get

jujojoh posted:

Haven't been visiting discord or this in a while. Join another dead game with me.

Come play POE, the waters nice over here.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
My favorite gaz moment recently has got to be when the new ceo walked went into his first meeting, heard that they made all of their money from a small, dedicated PC playerbase, and immediately went "the only way forward is on consoles!". That was great.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
Whats the discord server for wayward marble goons? The one in the OP isn't it anymore.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
Does anyone have any screenshots from when all the goons gathered in one instance to do boons? Right before we crashed the server.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
I don't understand why people want a private server. The game is half finished garbage right now, if anything we would want mid 2015 MH back.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
There’s no way Dink will ever work on something like marvel ever again. The amount of poo poo she got for “it’s not like my favorite comic panel” even though marvel loving designed and approved everything was stunning. Like, even after years of telling the oforums jerks that they weren’t her designs they still relentlessly poo poo on the designs. Good riddance to that community

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get

davebo posted:

It was her gift to me so I didn't do nuthin! She liked Rogue in the 90's cartoon growing up, and she's from the south. I think it's plenty canon that Wolverine will bang just about anyone who'll give him the time of day.

Especially if it pisses off Cyclops

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
I don't know about that review, but my experience of Diablo 3 was push to the highest grift you can, feel super weak until you get an item upgrade, feel crazy overpowered until you crank up the grift # again, feel weak until you get an upgrade, crank up the difficulty again, etc. You never get the experience of "holy gently caress, i'm totally blowing doors off this game" because as soon as you do, you crank up the difficulty. You spend most of your time going "gently caress, i'm getting trounced." Thats what ultimately made the game boring, because there was no experience of getting more powerful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
PS4 is lit as gently caress right now, definitely buy one.