Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Holler if you've eaten a tasty spasghetti.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I cant go in the discord in case someone owns me too muhch and I die.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

haven't said andey in a hwhile. (pronouncing the first h in 'hwhile' very strongly)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my life story is that I was a J4G to a WoW guild and a while before then was banned from gamefaqs due to irreconcilable differences with the summer contest board. thanks, you're my friend as well.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

*points at you* Actually it's cool to wake up every morning and read how loving pathetic and dumbassed the Bengals are from fans of better and a worse team without having to sort through posts about Tom Brady eating hot dogs. then i can circle around and read that as well, later on.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

knock on their door and ask them to be quieter or listen to something using headphones, speakers. or AirPods. You could also keep saying "i am the hotlanta man" increasingly louder and never, ever stop

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

What if the pro bowl was name-called "the prom bowl" instead. Dude... it's prom. bowl. in fthe jungle.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Spoeank posted:

Links Awakening is the best Zelda game, don't @ me

yeah.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i never knew a chicken was an animal so i always thouhgnt they were called Chickened wings and it was some way to cook a meat.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i cant stand leaving things unranked and unsorted in my hot little computer mind

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cnidario posted:

Kingdoms of Amalur

really bad trash

Cnidario posted:

Quest 64 (I know the game sucked but I got super sucked in as a 10 year old, and it was my first rpg)

sins forgiven

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Bad Moon posted:

Is Stranger Things going to disappoint me? I can't take it if it does.

it will now that you procrastinated over it for several hours/months

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Can't wait to "find out" that the new mass effect is slightly different but equivalently lacking as compared to the one before it, like all of them

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It is the best one

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Scionix posted:

nah that's me1 but theyre both good :)

removing the inventory and loot system in that game was better than not improving it, BUT, driving the space car around for no reason was good. ty

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

reminds me that I get a lot of complaints from people trying to sleep at hooting and hollering time. Well i didn't make the rules. god did. God is a real person, and& you won't believe what she has to say about the politics going on right now

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tff is undertale mixed with resident evil 1.5, the unreleased prototype of resident evil #2, as well as star wars: knights of the old republic II - the sith lords.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Alaois posted:

can I be Elza Walker

and more

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

stop saying mega man isn't any good over and over. Stop sending me private messages about the bad megamen. even if you make me read it 1,000 times I'll never forget where i came from

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

since we are intelligently discussing things that help the cause of pro-genocide folks i want to tell any of you who may be on the fence to stop being on the fence and definitely dont support the Cause that is currently benefiting from all of them punches.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

haha. what the hell. Bitch. hahaha

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

hello cavauro how are you

[lying] too busy to be messing around!!!! [real life] have a good day

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hit the logout button from inside of the reply box on here and now i'm back

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

5 ring shrimp can probably summon captain planet by now. he Doesn't fear

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Y'all or Ya'll Should cut my throught (sp)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

*makes scissor gestures up your arm while nodding at the post*

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Right now I am using my perceptive and affable nature to tell people how to be, which is to be sexual, with *my voice sharply trails off and I mouth something that looks like "Andy Dalton" but could be something else, in fairness*

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is there a cool meme way to say i watched the entire show that starcraft thing is from. if not then just kidding

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

andey all night long. One thousand andeys

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hey nice dick

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

good "big" one right ther.e

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

maybe try galactic healthcare first? we don't even know whats out there. I am in love with firing guns all over the place as well

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what are some things that happen in game of thrones? i'm thinking of watching it but i want to hear about it first and possibly read the wikipedia episode recaps so that i understand whats going on and don't get shocked by some weird thing

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It's fairly rude to sign up for an activity and not even participate

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it would be more helpful to offer him a ride To the big game, rather than a flip-off bird.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That doesn't sound like a good situation to offer him the "gently caress you" bird either. In fact it sounds even worse!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i rest my hand on your leg

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

reading intruder go from "conor might win" to sarcastically chiding anyone who thought as much is better than the fight was.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Intruder posted:

Yeah well vodka was one of my hurricane prep items

i am genuinely grateful for everything that propped the fight up. Never Stop vodkaing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if anyone is in danger come on down to my house to live for a-While. need you to sign either a 180 or 90 day contract where you are not alloowed to move back out until then. Stay safe

• Locked thread