Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
I stand with buckle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oberst
May 24, 2010

CUCKLES THE ENCHILADA

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Cam newton gave up on the fumble

Oberst
May 24, 2010

iospace posted:

Please post some choice bits :allears:

Voice you stupid bitch

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Alright were taking thsi to pms

Oberst
May 24, 2010

No True Gamer

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Bad Moon posted:

I went in the other night and everyone was in some girls horrible self absorbed twitch account asking weird questions.

I never got an answer why we were doing that

Build a goku

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Google slan

Oberst
May 24, 2010

I loved bad boys two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Chicken....burg?

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am on a seafood diet

When I see food, I carefully considered its nutritional content in relation to my intended fitness goals and deduce whether its consumption would be beneficial towards those goals.

You have an irony deficiency....

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Leperflesh posted:

This is incorrect.

Peak predator fish concentrate mercury and there is lots and lots of it in e.g. wild tuna. Eat fish lower on the food chain (e.g., vegetarian fish like tilapia) and they'll be naturally lower in heavy metals like mercury. The most common farmed fish are tilapia, trout, catfish, and salmon, and these are all lower in mercury.

https://www.nrdc.org/sites/default/files/walletcard.pdf

The fish at the bottom of the card are the peak predators. Many of the fish at the top are freshwater farmed fish like tilapia and catfish, as well as the small oily fishes ("baitfish") that you can usually buy in a can and definitely should, because sardines are glorious.

e. Farmed fish do tend to be higher in PCBs and other pesticides, because they're often fed stuff like soy, which comes from farms where we use that stuff. But the mercury levels are generally no different than the same species in the wild.

I like pop tarts as well

Oberst
May 24, 2010

A Man and his dog posted:

She's already like be prepared for this...

I'm just gonna tell her old man to gently caress off.

:allears:

Please try to not rape and/or destroy another woman's life

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

What kind of things do you like to do? Now imaging getting to do them four times a year and being made to feel guilty the whole time.

You missed the part where he brags about his dad's money that he won't inherit because he's going to die from cirrhosis of the liver

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Poop fish good pop tarts bad

Oberst
May 24, 2010

No seaman was submitted

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Handknit stop being a bitch and ban rg3

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Insert joke about rg3 not understanding the meaning of the word no

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Next step is the 30 day chip or perma

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Soft hearted bitch rear end adolf

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

You need to break from the myth that fitness means weight loss and that you can target fat.

Anything that causes you to drop more than a pound a week is not going to be permanent, and your belly is going to go last no matter how many sit ups you do.

Just aim for fitness and your body will follow.

U fat

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Oberst
May 24, 2010

That's sounds like a p funny cartoon

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

im glad for the earnest discussion of a throwaway joke

Ernest goes to the small business association

Oberst
May 24, 2010

It might be unpopular around here, but i find that the ending of me3 ties the narrative up in a really visceral way that truly conveys the themes of life, love and loss. Shepard goes from being a corpse in space who is saved by those he loves when they risk everything for him; to a messiah who risks everything to save those he loves, while also redeeming him from the guilt he feels over letting that boy die.

The feels that the original mass effect trilogy imparts on me are truly unique and i think it's a classic. Really only tell tale games provide the same sort of story telling in games

Oberst
May 24, 2010

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

This might be too hot of a take but if RG3 is actually a rapist I think we should maybe ban him??

No seamen was filed

For content: remember the time he tried to date rape a girl, but her friend saved her then he came on the forum complaining, and looking for sympathy

Oberst fucked around with this message at 15:37 on May 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oberst
May 24, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Hey man, I know that I am just an fyad poster who has grown to care too much about sports as I get older, and admittedly I don't know anything about your drama and problems, but when like 15 people tell you to stop posting and leave, it doesn't help your case that you're innocent by not taking no for an answer and continuing to post.

Can you grok this?

This is why iks exist and are good

A Man and his dog posted:

OK... None of you have ever went out partying with a group of women and tried to go home with them. Got it.

Also there were no drugs or date rape or anything like that.

False accusations are some bullshit.

Redskins Draft: A-

I'M NOT A RAPIST I JUST CAN'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER

• Locked thread