Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Hey guys

Just thought you would like to know, I officially built the Manas Steak into my lesson plans for my class tomorrow

I will be using the Manas Steak as my example for the definition of fuse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

A Man and his dog posted:

It's horrible how they treat me.

I'm a constant victim of their verbal abuse and punishment.

:(

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ehud posted:

Please advise

Join the cord

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

When new goons join the Cord

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

No Irish Need Imply posted:

You're an idiot. I hate you.

Get the gently caress on the cord

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Dunno what you mean

This

Sour Diesel posted:

https://discord.gg/SZT5mHs

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

read the loving calendar

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I decided to check in to tell y'all I'm drunk.

Same.

Cord with us drunkenly

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Qwijib0 posted:

I am tired of april fools on the internet

I am an old

Try having it be your birthday

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

Your mom be all like "no, haha, I get it, april fools, but for reals bring me my real baby now"

doctors be all "no mrs. mudkiper, seriously, this is your baby"

moms be "ok this isn't funny any more"

This is actually a new joke and a good one and I respect and appreciate it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Why was aj styles fighting Shane McMahon

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I don't mean the storyline, I got that part.

I mean like, why do we exist in a world where aj styles fights Shane McMahon at wrestlemania

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

A Man and his dog posted:

Brown Thunder a two week ban is very excessive.

I'm asking for a redemption appeal. Please.

lol

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

So what are y'all count as your greatest heartbreak? No divorce stories allowed, too sad.

when I was 11 years old I got the bad ending to the LucasArts adventure game "the dig" and cried for an entire day

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

What was the bad ending?

if you use the egg on the lady when she dies she comes back to life and gets super mad at you and kills herself and then when the alien revives you she is super mad at you

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Chromatic posted:

it's never too late to stop slowly killing yourself.

I dunno I think if you're dead it might be too late

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I made the mistake of discussing my diet on the cord, glad to see a lot of the comments here are similar to my strat

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ehud posted:

It's hard to get a good pic w/o doxxing myself or others

Pats fan coworker used to sit on the other side of that glass

You have to get a good standing mat btw

2 phones
2 screens
2 real 4 u

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ehud posted:

I am listening to Sebadoh while I provision mobile devices for cops

I WISH I was watching 3 headed shark

send them Nokias

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ehud posted:

real talk I hope we get involved in the body cam business to I can be part of THE SOLUTION

reverse the switch for on/off without telling them and enable true justice

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ehud posted:

somebody keeps peeing all over the urinal at work and it's ruining my life

I like to imagine the dude's penis has an impressively powerful level of water pressure and when he goes its like trying to hold on to a firehose

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Wheel of time lol everyone nows piers Anthony the best

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Pkay it as it lames more like

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

today I discovered I treat a bee in my apartment with the same level of crisis as a bear in my apartment

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

What kinda bee we talking here?

yellow jacket

not exactly a bee I know but even worse imho

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ehud posted:

my dog catches bees for me :smugdog:

My dog didn't even notice it :shobon:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

You know what a great escape is? Barcades.

I went to a barcade recently that had every table be one of those old school arcade game tables from the 1980s

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I'm very competitive sober and it ramps up when drunk. It's the perfect place for me. Give me a game and some liquor or weed and it's loving on. I'm unstoppable. gently caress with me.

Next time I am in DC I should hit you up for that ski ball bar

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Eli Wiggum posted:

I've always spelt it "skeeball"

I legit forgot how it's spelled while typing

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Chichevache posted:

Said the Professor.

Hey its not like I teach English grammar or anything

*looks at degree*

Oh poo poo

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Lol there is this dude at the gym lifting weights while wearing a replica wwe title belt

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Hell ya. I've been meaning to buy one myself for my gym just haven't yet. Does it look sweet? That's a power move

It loses points because he is wearing a full Russian mobster track suit completely zipped up.

I feel like if you are gonna wear a title belt you at least also have to do a sleeveless t shirt

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Can't we just find RG3 and beat him up instead

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Anals of History posted:

I hope this dude comes back and you can surreptitiously take pics because I can't believe this is real.

I am going same time tomorrow will see if I can spot him

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Spoeank posted:

Eating meat off the bone is loving disgusting if you think about it

I do it but it still weirds me out sometimes.

You are tearing the musculature off a living creature after it has been chemically altered by deep level burns that caused the blood to boil out of it and you think the bone part is the weird part.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I am on a seafood diet

When I see food, I carefully considered its nutritional content in relation to my intended fitness goals and deduce whether its consumption would be beneficial towards those goals.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Thaddius the Large posted:

The only fish taco I eat is your mom's, and SA would ban me for posting a picture.

Since when do you get banned for posting the Sarlacc pit?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Oberst posted:

You have an irony deficiency....

Its why I have started using asterisks as a supplement*

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

hi i see yall talking a lot about fish god bless

also mst3k out today :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I know one of the new voice actors!

No poo poo, which one?

• Locked thread