Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Johnny Cage and Scorpion fight is still my favorite part. I like how it has Fear Factory as the soundtrack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I feel that being a Florida man has greatly influenced my posting career

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Shangri-Law School posted:

I think I have food poisoning. This really sucks.

did you poop out of your butt and vomit at the same time yet

Also I haven't vomited in a decade.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

A Man and his dog posted:

I just bought cocaine.

I don't feel bad about it.

I was the president of DARE in 4th grade

have you considered the fact that you will die instantly as soon as you snort that cocaine

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

FizFashizzle posted:

i picked up a girl on tinder once and had a really fun time with her. another weekend got drunk and went back to my place, and she just started sobbing. I was like "okay whatever she can't drink vodka usually it's tequila but this is fine."

"fiz, I have something to tell you."

oh christ

"i...don't...have...hair"

turns out she had some condition where she pulled her hair out and had to wear a wig. i never called her again.

I don't understand how you can't spot a wig!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

186 posted:

So I just started John Wick. Who the hell pre-arranges the delivery of a puppy as am I'm Dead gift?

E: OK, now I see the justifiable slaughter.

if my wife died and I didn't have my dogs I would probably just kill my self lol

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

No Irish Need Imply posted:

I'll likely end up in a traditional monogamous marriage but I've been doing open or poly relationships for a few years now and it's pretty great.

sure it is pal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po4adxJxqZk

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I took off next Friday so I can play Zelda on the Switch all day.

The previews so far are saying it's one of the best games ever.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

OJ was framed

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I watched a movie set in Australia called The Snowtown Murders

it's a heartwarming tale of manipulation, murder, incest and rape

based on a true story btw

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

A Man and his dog posted:

John Goodman was the man in Roxanne.

The typical hard working American father with crazy kids and being there for his wife.

Roxanne was a classic show

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

the power went out at work

I have to stay here at work until it is restored because I have responsibilities

please advise

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Bad Moon posted:

Haven't you heard, Pats Coworker went to a different office and pulled a Dudley Dursley and gave Ehud a friendly goodbye that was confusing to our friend poster.

lol

I'm so tired

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Grittybeard posted:

Hey Ehud, go to this thread already and post your dogs.

Also you other guys who have dogs.

I'm not sure which dog to use because I love both of my dogs tho

maybe I should use this pic

or just go for the cute puppy pic...?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

CyberPingu posted:

He told them Tannehill is an Elite QB

hey guys guess what

Ryan Tannehill is a top 10 QB

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

fsif posted:

Ehud are you playing Zelda?

Yeah I played it all day and I'm like 0.5% done with it :stare:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Blitz7x posted:

The new Zelda is stressful

It's super hard. I've died a lot. It feels like it's like 25% survival game where you're dumped in the wilderness and you have to find supplies to survive.

I love it.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Thaddius the Large posted:

Jurassic Park is on Netflix streaming now, so I'm gonna get ripshit baked and watch it for the first time in like 15 years, gonna be good.

I've probably seen JP over 100 times. I still adore it and get chill bumps during the t-Rex scene.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

a neat cape posted:

You can die because it's loving cold?

Hero of time my rear end

You have to cook spicy dishes to boost your cold resistance :haw:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Some of the special effects are a touch dated, but they're used so well it never matters one bit, and holy poo poo this soundtrack is like mainlining being 9 years old, just fantastic stuff.

Yeah, a few of the scenes look dated (the stampede, for instance), but it still blows my mind how great most of the T-Rex scene looks.

There are movies coming out now that don't sell a creature as effectively as that scene and that movie released in 1993.

I'll never forget sitting in the theater with my siblings watching that movie at 7 years old. I was completely terrified by that scene. When the Rex busts through the glass top of the SUV I got out of my seat and ran back to sit with my mom and aunt who were five rows back from us.

It just freaked me out so bad because the build up to that moment was so tense and the fact that it was kids close to my age made it scarier.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

It's really great. I have used my Switch almost exclusively in handheld mode, playing Zelda while laying on the couch and watching the combine.

Zelda is just...there is so much to do. I unlocked the first dungeon and I didn't even go inside because I wanted to go explore some more. I'm about 15 hours in and I've not really advanced the story much at all.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Logan is a very good movie, guys. I highly recommend it, even if you're like me and you're completely sick of superhero movies.

It made me feel emotions and things :chloe:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I like food a lot

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

What's a good book or series of books that I can get my brother in law who is in prison for armed robbery?

His interests include armed robbery, thug life, comedy and uh...I don't know what else. I'm just trying to get him something interesting that distracts from living in actual hell. I think he mentioned liking the Dresden Files last time, if that helps at all.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Thanks for all the book suggestions, friends.

You guys with sleep problems intrigue me because I never have problems going to sleep.

do you all exercise on a regular basis?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

The Big Jesus posted:

I can sleep almost any time, anywhere. It's cool, but it makes waking up not the easiest thing. Getting older is making that less of a problem though.

For some reason I pass out as soon as I get on an airplane. I'm only awake for takeoff about half the time.

I like to imagine you're actually narcoleptic

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

There is nothing more noble than the pursuit of muscle and strength

this is what I actually believe

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

fsif posted:

Exercising sucks and is as much fun as, like, washing the dishes, except you also have to leave the house to do it.

it is good to abuse oneself

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I switched from oldschool weightlifting to cross training

I feel much better now and I can run an entire mile without dying IRL

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Do you like running? I hate running!

I hate it. We do running, jump rope, rowing, bike, etc. though so I don't get burnt out on running which is nice.

Plus a lot of body weight stuff like burpees.

I just hate cardio in general but I tolerate it when it's mixed in with deadlifts, squats, cleans and presses.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

just worked out and I'm ded

taking tomorrow off and eating ice cream

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I ended up eating a huge slice of key lime pie instead of ice cream btw

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I'm pretty sure my hair stylist was high when she cut my hair last week. She did a fine job, but she was not her normal self, thought things were way funnier than they actually were, was louder than normal and had glassy eyes.

Talk about a sticky situation!!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

The gym Planet Fitness picked on me. Apparently racking the smith machine too loudly is enough to trigger their Lunk Alarm. My membership lasted exactly 2 weeks, good times.

Why would anyone choose to join that gym tho

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

What do we think about Nick choosing Vanessa over Raven?

no idea what any of this means

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

:rolleyes: Ummmmm the bachelor

sorry I only watch football 24-7

today I am rewatching every round of the 1996 NFL draft

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Chichevache posted:

I almost died doing the bench press once. For some reason ABBA's Dancing Queen came onto the gym radio and I started laughing and the bar came down on my neck. Why do they play that poo poo at gyms?

I've had this happen when that Nickelback song started playing

*unracks weight*

LOOKATTHISPHOTOGRAPH

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Spoeank posted:

My grandma suddenly died last week and I just got back from the vet because when I came home I found my cat dying on the floor from throwing a clot. She didn't make it either.

Call your grandmas hug your pets

:smith: why must all life end in death

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Screw anyone who dies because dead people are not team players and I only want team players

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I didn't talk to my dad from age 15-30 and then one day last year I noticed he has a facebook so I said YOLO and added him and now we text back and forth about football

• Locked thread