Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
The only good rap is Nas's post 2010 work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

SNAP should only be usable on gas station hot dogs. Also they have to not have buns. Maybe a lettuce wrap is OK. We will increase e the velocity of money along with the velocity of hot dogs as our gas stations feed a hungry nation.

7/11 dogs are ok but you have to be $1.50/$1.00 for them. We're not trying to encourage some 7/11 poo poo those are all staffed by immigrants

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

TeeMerk posted:

What about condiments?

Like I said, no buns but maybe lettuce.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Spoeank posted:

are you familiar with condiments

Yeah sure they're the part of the sandwich that isn't the main filling, that's extraneous.

I'm not saying they're bad, there's a lot of condiments I like - lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard, buns, relish, hell even onions if you want to get real chicago about it. Just not appropriate for SNAP funded hot dogs

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Well, if you break it down to the core of what a hot dog is, it's the dog. You refer to the bare dog as a hot dog, you don't refer to some chopped up beef sitting on a grill as a cheesesteak even if you've put some cheese on it already. Condiments are whatever's extraneous. Same thing goes for a hamburger, but for something like a hero or sub where the bread defines it it wouldn't.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I'm too lazy to google what time does the draft start

9am

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

If you have even a single doubt about being married don't do it. It could be the biggest mistake of your life. Remember, you're on the defensive - it's not a gender thing, it's as a member of the internet intelligentsia. Imagine getting married and realizing he/she reads reddit, or likes the original bob Dylan version of all along the watchtower. It can't be risked.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

This thread has been visited by the muscle ghost.

Post stay strong muscle ghost and gains will be yours for a week

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

i put some wonderbread in a bowl of water, stared at it until it dissolved and then ate it without the use of my Hands

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Using exploitative labor practices instead of replacing your own tire like a true member of the proletariat

Bourgeois parasite

performatively Using exploitative labor practices instead of replacing your own tire like a true member of the proletariat

Bourgeois parasite

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Mel Mudkiper posted:

An ironic joke was performative you say?

backing down when challengedly An ironic joke was performative you say?

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Imagine living in a place and having a lifestyle where you have to own a car

You'd probably have to eat at restaraunts with more than one location

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

swickles posted:

I can't explain that medically, but the biblical answer is that man was created without sin and would have lived forever, had Adam and Eve not sinned. Most of the people mentioned in the Bible that live for so long were contemporaries of Adam and Eve. While there is no specific timeline in Genesis, Adam and contrmporaries could have been around for quite some time before man was inflicted with sin. It is also thought that some men, having been born or created close to the event invoking sin upon man, were closer to God than we are today because we are much further from that original state of grace than they were. Also of note, post Noah and the great flood, there are little (or maybe none) mentions of people living longer than they do now. So one interpretation is that the great flood was concurrent with a punishment to man that limited his lifespan.

Actually the apple symbolizes the entry of carbs into the world. Before eve ate the Apple humans existed in a perfect world and could live forever without the influence of the most evil macronutrient. Relatedly Adam and Eve were both ripped

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Dubious posted:

imagine earth today if humans lived 900 years

Tom Brady will live and play for a thousand years

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

This is a meaningless question because my position at the racism factory has a full pension. I might make foreman this year

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Let's talk music. I was really into Kendrick Lamar back when he was the west coast Common but once he got political in butterfly he really went downhill. politics has no place in music especially rap, don't want to hear that poo poo. give me an apolitical rapper like Macklemore or youngsta from across the pond any day

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

BrownThunder posted:

Have you tried RTJ or Hopsin. People seem to request those similar artists often while ordering IPAs.

Run the jewels newest album is similarly far too political sorry

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Volkerball posted:

What the gently caress

Some of us see music as an escape from the world, these so called artists should just stick to rap

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Volkerball posted:

Thanks, pftcommenter

Not sure what you're implying. I see some implicit accusation of racism so I'd like to get ahead of it and assure you that actually I'm from New York, not the south

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Volkerball posted:

Isn't that dude a pats fan

What would make you think that

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

FizFashizzle posted:

Anheuser-Busch bought wicked weed

i want to die

"Oh my favorite drink just got a lot of institutional knowledge about quality control and consistency added to its ranks. Not only that but they'll have to take advantage of superiors supply and distribution lines. Kazcinsky was right"

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Hell I wish they'd buy my favorite microbrewery (Sam Adams, out of Boston - definitely try their Boston lager and their seasonal shave some kick to em too!). It could only improve things

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

BlindSite posted:

alcohol is ridiculously expensive in australia.

http://deadspin.com/5681744/what-we...4212.1421771124

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

A Man and his dog posted:

*GUYS. Breathes heavily. I'm still here. It's dark and lonely. I'm scared. Will post cheesesteak or burrito tomorrow.

Wait. Something's coming. Oh gently caress. BRB. OVER n OUT!!! RUN!!!**

looks like some bright spark managed to log on to the killer's laptop

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

A Man and his dog posted:

Every dating site bio should be:

Do you like a good dinner / wine, and some bad sex.

Contact me.

update: they did not escape

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Spoeank posted:

My wife is watching The Good Wife and this isn't an instructional show at all what the gently caress

Try Handmaid's Tale next

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

The best movie is Triumph of the Will. Heartwarming and very powerful message. What other film so skillfully elucidates a modern superpower's guiding philosophy

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

The best films feature dog deaths, because there is nothing more pure and good than a dog. It justifies the brutal annihilation of any foe.

Don't really get the dog dying as a motivation thing. I'm not that mad if someone shoots my lawnmower

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

I mean, you're missing the obvious joke here

it's a 0, like how many superbowl wins they have

I don't feel good about that

I do

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Leperflesh posted:

If you go back in time a few years and have sex with your wife when she was younger but was with you at the time, does that mean she cheated on you?

How about any of your five cats

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I have an actual paying subscription to the New York Times

gently caress I am so pompous

Same but the Wall Street journal. It's the only publication left these days that has an adult level of discourse and isn't just partisan inanity.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

My favorite overwatch hero is Tom Brady.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

I sleep on a .22 casing with my litter of 15 piglets. When we travel the hotels are too big

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Does he give you a bj? Do you give him a bj?

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Also leperflesh who is your team? I am betting Redskins

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Leperflesh posted:

Niners, since I was a small child. I now live in soon-to-be-former Raiders territory and I generally watch their games too, but I can't honestly claim to have switched.

I generally like to watch all the football though (I do fantasy) and usually root for the underdogs except when they're the niners. Also gently caress dallas and seattle and the pats forever.

Bad NFC team that wears red I was close

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

FizFashizzle posted:

also my snatch feels godawful still after elbow surgery but the clean is still coming along

The snatch is all about the wrist and the finger you'll do better

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

This is gonna be a great fight and I can't wait to see Conor win

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Mel Mudkiper posted:

You do have to admire how he realized he would make more money with one lovely boxing match than he could in a whole career of great UFC fights and just took the early retirement route

Conor is going to win this fight actually. I know the most aggressive thing you've done recently is repost your undergrad thesis, but these men who fight for money are good at their job. Floyd's never faced a man with the fight pedigree - and I mean fight, not boxing - of Conor Macgregor. One swift left and the illiterate wifebeater's on the floor, and I've got a month's rent on it. Maybe next time stick to an amateur theater discipline you know about like Lucha Libre or whatever today's featured wikipedia article is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Leperflesh posted:

Also NPR apparently doesn't realize that tweeting like 200 tweets in a row in order to do that spammed the everliving gently caress out of their own subscribers who had set up notifications for their tweets, which are normally just occasional news headlines etc. The results were hilarious but Jesus, they must have lost thousands of followers yesterday from that.

Yeah must suck to have to read a shitload of bad posts

• Locked thread