Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
NFCWest posters are also the most handsome/pretty of all TFF posters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Man the Niners cratering is something to see. Sheesh! That rivalry was so good

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
There are no friendly rivals in for me in the NFC West, I hate all your dumb teams for different reasons. I wish for fire and ruin upon all your franchises.

But the posters are cool :)

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Benne posted:

I hated the Broncos in the 90s because gently caress John Elway, but Raiders fans were just behind Cowboys fans as the most obnoxious kids on the playground.

My dad was a broncos fan so when I was a kid I loved Elway and was super salty about Joe Montana. I loved Steve Largent though and when I came back to enjoying sports again Matt and Walt were easy guys to like.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
YORK SUPER DORK

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Xpostin from N/V thread.

Guess who just got a promotion?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Spoeank posted:

Tony Romo?

Jay Cutler

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I wanted Jay Cutler :mad:

SF you know what you need to do.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Freakazoid_ posted:

Maybe now the healing can begin :sympathy:

I will hold that anger and despair in my heart forever.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Hockey needs to get on everyone else's level

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Hopefully they won't be doing the pool jump exercise when they do

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Rams and Niners goons tell me about how your fandoms are reacting to the changes to your defensive alignments.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
As dire as the depth is at CB at least they have proven in the past to be able to find and produce players who can perform.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

DariusLikewise posted:

I've thought about it some more after initially thinking the Rams were dumb for switching to a 3-4, but as long as they put Aaron Donald in a position where he can get one-on-one in pass rushing and find another good middle linebacker they should be pretty solid. I trust Wade Phillips to not completely try and force a system on the players rather tailor a system to make it work with the talent they have.

That's interesting. You're front 4 always seemed so monstrous I wondered why they would deviate from that strength but I suppose if they can maintain pressure they could compensate for their defenses flaws more.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I was gonna say Shead is pretty good but then remembered he was an UDFA.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Mario Williams is about to be cut, he'd might make a helluva right tackle.

Imagine the Rams dline pass protecting :flashfap:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Earl plays center field and has the speed to help out whichever side needs it.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
JAY

CUTLER

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Jeff Fisher has left and his curse will be broken.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Bummer. Deshawn was shaping up. into a decent number 2 corner. I will Shead a tear.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Stay away from Tony, SF. Jay Cutler is your destined qb waifu

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I honestly could see myself getting a Jon Ryan jersey

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Mar 10, 2017

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Benne posted:

Eddie Lacy will be fine as long as he never discovers Dick's Drive-In

*Moves in next to Red Mill*

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

MalleusDei posted:

Is Joeckel any good? Sounds like he's had health issues?

He now plays oline for the Seattle Seahawks so no

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
SEATTLE AREA BURGER JOINTS PREPARE FOR ONCOMING ONSLAUGHT

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Can't wait to bust out all my dusty Carlos Silva is Fat jokes and repurpose them for Eddie Lacy

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

shirts and skins posted:

Wonder if we can find that Mariners scout who lost his job after taunting Jesus Montero with an ice cream sandwich during a MiLB game.

Montero went on to lose a ton of weight so it seems to have been successful motivation.

Then got busted for PEDs

NFC West: AL/NL West Chat

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Mar 14, 2017

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Many died in the Great Seattle Foodtruck War. Historians point to the signing of famed Iron Chef Host Eddie Lacy, whom at the time was playing American Football. The influx of Chinese food trucks upset the delicate balance of power and tentative peace between the entrenched legions of Mexican, Thai, Vietnamese, BBQ, and hot dog trucks. Skirmishes were initially reported to have started due to a contract dispute on the Microsoft campus parking lot. Casualty reports soon rose to the tens of thousands of ruined chicken breasts and pork loins.

A generation was lost,, buried in the napkins and utensil wrappers in those asphalt fields.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Maggot Soup posted:

Teriyaki chicken bowls a Seattle thing?

Not like something we're famous for but there are a poo poo load of teriyaki joints here. If the joke is that there is a Starbucks on every corner, next to it would be a teriyaki place. Pho and sushi and Thai joints are getting up there too in the last few years

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

big money big clit posted:

But what positions did they play on college?

Trick question, we're drafting more running backs in the first.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I dunno our CB depth is dire

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Coldforge posted:

Still don't ask about the 49ers offense, though. Especially their QBs.

I mean you can use the boatload of picks next year you get from the Bears to draft a whole new offense and they'll all be high because omg what are you doing Chicago

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Krycek posted:

New thread title NFC West: Good defenses, just don't ask the Bears about the 49ners

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

It is truly invigorating to see the luminescent draft picks of the Seattle Seahawks. Our leader Pete Carroll, whose unyielding shoulders carry the the boldest dreams of us all, is continuing our journey to eternal greatness and into a scintillating dawn. The craven dogs of the NFC West are envious of the purity and noble hearts of our players, while their own impotent progeny waste away with degeneracy. I weep with elation because the dynasty of the Seahawks will last one hundred thousand years!

This but unironically. Hail Satan

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 23:57 on May 3, 2017

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Leperflesh posted:

I completely agree with you except that Vernon Davis got real real bad before he left and he's still only 33.

Vernon Davis died at Kam Chancellor's feet. What we see now is a shambling corpse.

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 06:49 on May 5, 2017

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

seiferguy posted:

Frank Clark is a giant dumbass.

Yup

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

fuckin' jocks mirite boys?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I'm surprised their isn't more of a cottage industry of making divisional and wild card championship shirts of your rivals.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
NFCW Prepare your bodies for Sheldon :hawksin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

big money big clit posted:

No doubt they're terrified given the Seahawks history of successful high profile trades.

Except Seahawks actually know what to do with defensive lineman!

• Locked thread