Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Kazak_Hstan posted:

there is a good chance that after five weeks of football, Frank Gore will have scored more touchdowns than the 49ers

uhhhhhhhh

did you forget the rams game happened or is frank gore scoring 4 more touchdowns than the niners sunday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Hey guys we would love to get in on that rivalry too

:smith:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I honestly hope to God Almighty that somehow the Niners end up signing either Kaep or Alex Smith back for an absurd paycheck.

por que no los dos

just no more hoyer

no mas

no

mas

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Tavon outcarried Gurley in the fourth hahahaha Jeff Fisher never left

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

im very mad online and irl

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Money/happiness. He's not what he was because of multiple leg explosions so he's become a coverage liability. Shanny rolled him off on obvious passing downs and that led to a heart to heart and letting him go. It's dumb because he's like 70-80% of what he was which is still good.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The last 5 losses had a combinef -13 differential and that has to be setting some records

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Its Rinaldo posted:

Oakland rapidly becoming Wayward Home For NFCW Players Who Were Good in 2013

Aldon Smith desperately wishing he could get back, smokes more weed instead

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

N: the Niners

V: they are bad

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Reddit dot com slash r slash nfl streams

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

If the Niners lose the next four they will have gone two full calendar years winning only 3 games, all against the sy louis (not la) rams

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Relevant: jim harbaugh was fired because he was mean to jed

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Nah gently caress! They won in LA last year. Dammit that'll teach me.

That'll be correct with a little editing. Two wins at home, both St. Louis. There we go. Nailed it.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Lmao jimmy g bout to die in sf

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The Niners have only 3 not complete poo poo linemen and literally all 3 are injured

Garoppolo is hosed

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Niners have 2 brady belichick failsons now in hoyer and jimmy g

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/SandoESPN/status/925580440878006272

Neat

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

We aren't renewing our 49ers season tickets next year. We moved two hours away and this ineptitude broke us today :smith:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I know it's likely not worth it next season, but it could be worth it to hold onto them just so you can sell them in the future.

I'm not dropping another two thousand bucks next year on maybe they'll be worth money in 2019. I'm likely just getting whatever I can for them and calling it a day

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Today I discovered the 49ers literally have an entire nickel package on IR. And it wouldn't even matter if they didn't.

So that's cool.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Lol if you arent a season ticket holder so you cant tweet a photo of an empty stadium to jed every single home game

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

a pre-emptive congratulations to the los angeles rams for running away with the division

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Benne posted:

What's Brandon Browner up to these days

He got like 12 flags on his couch while you typed this up

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I always thought Sherman was great and the NFL was better for him playing

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Prosisely why they can't rely on him

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Shaun Hill and Dan Orlovsky bouta get pulled out of retirement to suck for another team

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

hifi posted:

cardinals vs 49ers 2 years ago was the one where he had 2 pick 6s in like 5 minutes and tyrann mathieu said the offense was too simple with him. we weren't signing him

lol that game had literally over 10% of his career interceptions

Kaep don't throw picks y'all. You can't get intercepted if you're throwing it at feet and guys on the sideline

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

rjmccall posted:

Delanie Walker has proven to be a really good TE, and it is among the 49ers’ many terrible personnel fuckups of that time that we let him walk.

In his last season with the Niners he dropped nine goddamn balls on 39 targets so I literally do not fault SF in the slightest for showing Walker the door.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I just didn't wanna go 0-16

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Jesus Christ poor Marquise :(

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

HE'S BACK BABY

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Manoueverable posted:

I have still never been to a Hawks game :negative:

poo poo man even I've been to like four or five

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

My friend was given a full sealed bottle of whiskey on bart once en route to a warriors game

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

with the Seahawks dying can we change "bad" in the title to "godawful terrible"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

also I will never stop laughing if Jimmy G makes his debut against a bunch of Seattle backups and picks em apart

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Benne posted:

When you really think about it why do we even like sports

Man the Seahawks really are on the 49ers trajectory, just like, 3 years behind

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

49ers were the only NFC West team to not lose this week :smug:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Peachfart posted:

The 49ers lost their draft position.

The only other one-win team is now a two-win team :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The current iteration of the 49ers would get owned by everyone in the world

Except Eli lmao

• Locked thread