Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Coldforge posted:

If they get him for a rnd 3 or less in trade, sure. If it's a first or second rounder, gently caress that. Niners are going to suck next season no matter who is QB, would rather they just grab a cheap vet (Hoyer, Schaub) who can fill space for the next couple years, and try their luck in the draft while they rebuild.

God I hope they trade the number 2 pick this year, getting a shitload of picks would be much better given how talent less this roster is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

seiferguy posted:

In other parts of the state, teriyaki is still foreign. I once worked at a company that had a Western Washington office and an Eastern Washington office. There were people visiting from the east office that took the desk next to me. Nice people. For lunch, I went out and got regular ol' chicken teriyaki and ate it at my desk. The guy next to me looks at it and goes "what kind exotic ethnic cuisine is that?"

As someone who gets their American tv stations from Spokane, you couldn't pay me enough to live in Eastern Washington

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Coldforge posted:

I'm guessing their preference is to trade back.

That's my preference as well given how many holes they have.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Benne posted:

Brian Hoyer is extremely poopy

Yes, there were more than a few Gabbert-esq plays I saw today from him

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Love you forever and ever Bow

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Coldforge posted:

His Name is Jimmy.

His name is Handsome Jimmy actually

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

shirts and skins posted:

Probably scheme. Pete loves those big press corners, and he's always seemed to find a way to use them up to their potential. Still unbelievable to me that they made a useful player out of Brandon Browner.

I was so upset when Browner signed with the Seahawks. He was a monster on my hometown CFL team for a few years.

Also I'm sure the Niners would take Thomas off Seattle's hands for a bit

MakaVillian fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Jan 7, 2018

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Thank god we don't have to listen to how amazing Sherman is every loving week now

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Coldforge posted:

Forget Kawakami, I want to see what he does to Grant Cohn. Kyle Shanahan has already spent a year making him cry; Sherman's going to drive him to some dark, dark places.

Makes it all worthwhile imo. Sherman is definitely a prick, but now he's our prick

MakaVillian fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Mar 11, 2018

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/MadMaxNFL/status/979056774195171328

Jesus Christ

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Maggot Soup posted:

https://twitter.com/mattbarrows/status/984458932067287040

If convicted of all three i believe they said it carries a 11 year sentence. Time to draft another linebacker

Jesus Christ. I think the 49ers should just stop signing/drafting linebackers period, doesn't seem to be working for them

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

They mist really be high on Magnusson and that Garnett isn't hot garbage anymore

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

King Hong Kong posted:

The Rams and the NFL conspired in their meetings. All at once the teams were moved and scattered in the fray. No city could resist their arms, from Phoenix and Seattle on - being cut off at one time. A camp was taken down in St. Louis. They desolated its people and its city was like that which had never existed. They were coming forward toward San Francisco, while the flame was prepared for them. Their confederation was Donald, Suh, Peters, Talib, and Gurley, players united. They laid their hands upon the gridiron as far as the circuit of the earth, their hearts were confident and trusting as they said "Our plans will succeed!"

But the heart of this quarterback, the lord of the quarterbacks, was prepared and ready to ensnare them like sheep.

Lo, the southern team, which is in Los Angeles, is restless in their limbs; they infest the ways of the bay. Their nostrils and their hearts cease breathing breath, when his excellence goes forth like a storm-wind against them, fighting upon the strand like a warrior. His puissance and the terror of him penetrate into their limbs. Tackled in their places, their hearts are taken, their passes fly astray, and their defensive weapons are cast aside. His passes pierce their secondary, and he who is hit falls into the endzone. He is like an enraged lion, tearing him that confronts him with his hands fighting at close quarters on his right, valiant on his left, like Steve Young, destroying the foe, like Joe Montana. He has laid low the teams, he has crushed every team with his arm, the quarterback of San Francisco and Santa Clara, the Lord of the Two Lands, Jimmy Garoppolo.

#praisebe #blessed

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I bought a knockoff Richard Sherman 49ers jersey so if my visit to Seattle later this summer still happens I'm prepared :q:

I just got my knockoff Jimmy G jersey in the mail the other day, my body is ready for 19-0.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Play posted:

The fans don't vote on that list you idiot. So obviously some players were convinced. I definitely am not and I'm not a niners stan anyways, but a lot of that list was just hype. For example JJ Watt was on the list despite being hurt basically the entire season.

The only thing that NFLN top 100 list shows every year is that players have just as bad opinions as fans

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

God bless America and Jimmy GQ :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Coldforge posted:

Enough about Quise, let's watch the new bae, Dante:

:heysexy:

But... but Grant Cohn keeps telling me that he's not going to be good over the middle, which is definitely where he's going to run most of his routes. :jerkbag:

• Locked thread