Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
The Cardinals should probably win the division next season and then won't again for like 10 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
AZ Cardinals fans are mostly trashy, but a good kind of trashy. The fun kind.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Yep. Since it's very likely Larry, Carson, and BA are all gonna retire after next year they're gonna make it count.

Come on Seahawks just take a loving year off and then you'll run the division for like 10 years.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Spoeank posted:

If they beat arizona next week the niners are going to the super bowl of finishing third in the division

I'm going to that game. I hope they don't. thank you.

Nervous posted:

The LA Rams are in first place in the NFC West. Such is the world we live in.

it's going to be pretty short lived at least cause I could see them dropping the next 3 games. If they beat the Cowboys and Seattle back-to-back however then go ahead and crown them

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Manoueverable posted:

And the Cardinals (sorry Cards bros :( )

no it's correct. I'm not even sure if the Cardinals can win another game this season. Maybe the Titans.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

?/Cards next week should not be allowed to happen.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

red bird legends Drew Stanton & Adrian Peterson are gonna drag us out of bad team realm, sorry guys

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

algebra testes posted:

Worse than 6-6?

The 6-6 game was actually really dope cause both defenses were on point and the missed field goals were funny. This game is gonna be sloppy, low energy, bad football.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

seiferguy posted:

I expect Seattle to win both games against Arizona and the last one against the 49ers. That puts us at 8.

I don't think Carson Palmer has lost to Seattle on the road, and he could/should be back by that final game.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Manoueverable posted:

We're gonna lose tomorrow and it's gonna be hilariously awful

Nah Seahawks always do really well in Arizona. Instead of the usual 30+ point blowout it'll probably be an ugly 17 point victory.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

so who is arizona gonna grab with the 6th overall pick

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

It looks like Larry Fitzgerald is gonna sign a 1 year extension for 2018.

could this dumb loving franchise just please not let Larry down for once, for god drat once

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

TheFace posted:

Fitz is the man. I say this as a 49er fan living in Phoenix. The only reason I'd ever cheer for the Cards to win anything ever is because that man deserves it... but it's sure as poo poo not gonna happen.

Yep. I don't even care about a Super Bowl. Larry's last season shouldn't be a 5-11 outing or whatever the hell the Cards are gonna finish with. I just hope next year Larry claims a few records and possibly one more trip to the playoffs.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Spoeank posted:

The only other one-win team is now a two-win team :confused:

he meant the reverberations from this weekend are obviously the 49ers are gonna beat the Seahawks next, moving them above the Giants when you tie them at 2-9 next week

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

NFC West: 3 Good Teams With Good QBs and one Awful poo poo Bad One From Top To Bottom.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

9ers are gonna win out and draft behind the Cards

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Benne posted:

The Seahawks are bad again

they could've used Blaine Gabbert today

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

NFC West teams that won today: 49ers, Blaine Gabbertdnals
NFC West teams that lost: the other two

need to revise the good team rankings

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

revised NFC West rankings going into next season:

1. 49ers
2. Cardinals
3. Rams (regression)
4. Seahawks (for real a bad team)

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

how unlikely is it that larry fitzgerald becomes head coach with GM powers and marries into the bidwell family??? please don't end this era of the cardinals yet it's gonna be dark and awful as gently caress for so many years and I won't survive that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Rams will never win the division again, nor should they

• Locked thread