Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
So according to super well vetted Reddit User INSIDELIONS

These will be the new uniforms:

quote:

Helmet: Honolulu blue
Facemask: silver/chrome
Primary Jersey: Honolulu blue with silver shiny numbers, silver shiny stripes.
Secondary Jersey: White with shiny Honolulu Blue numbers and silver shiny stripes
Alternate Jersey: Barry Sanders era throwbacks
Color Rush Jersey: Silver with shiny Honolulu blue numbers and shiny Honolulu Blue Stripes.
First Pants option: Silver with shiny Honolulu Blue stripes
Second pants option: Honolulu Blue with shiny silver stripes
Third pants option: White with shiny Honolulu Blue stripes
Throwback pants option: Barry Sanders era
Color Rush pants option: Silver with shiny Honolulu Blue stripes
Socks first option: Honolulu Blue
Socks second option: Silver
Cleats: White

So basically a guy with no credibility, but hey it sounds nice I guess. I'm curious how the helmets would look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
Wow I didn't see that one coming. Especially when he just signed a contract pretty recently. Bummer he was one of my favorite players.

God dammit my family has a Suh jersey, a Calvin Johnson jersey, a Levy jersey, and a Tate jersey. Farewell Golden.

e: what is going on
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/839932870831525889

Knyteguy fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Mar 9, 2017

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
Reiff to the Vikings really!? I'm sure he'll bolster their paper line, but man it sucks to see him go to a division rival. I really liked Reiff.

VJeff posted:

I want him to hold on every play for my QB instead, duh.

lol

e:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRcAJ_GAagW/

quote:

dre_levyMan, it's been a great 8 years. The last 2 have been tough personally, but I wouldn't have made it without being around a group of teammates I enjoy being around and want to give my all for. Being a Lion has been tough but rewarding and I'm forever grateful to have been able to spend the last 8 here in Detroit. The last second wins, the heartbreaking losses, the up and down seasons, Gridiron's touchdown song, regime changes, questionable officiating (understatement), all were apart of shaping this amazing experience here. There's not a sports city more deserving of a championship. Thank you, Detroit. Peace ✌🏽✌🏽

Dammit... take care Levy.

Knyteguy fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Mar 10, 2017

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

AsInHowe posted:

A fundraiser for Trump and his campaign then, even worse

:thurman:

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
Lol Bears - sucks for the fans.

Please don't be a bust Davis. I'd hate to have it turn out that Foster is a lot better and all of the concerns didn't mean anything when I really wanted him,.

Glad the Packers didn't get Watt or Foster. Maybe they get Cunningham tomorrow which also sucks.

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

Sataere posted:

Nope, Grandma's car took priority. Don't want to overwhelm him.

On the phone call he made it sound like the car was a real beater. That thing isn't bad at all.

e: Trubisky totally looks like Zach from Saved by the Bell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
:allears::allears:

:yayclod:

I was starting to get a little worried this was going to end up like Washington's situation.

• Locked thread