Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Anals of History posted:

It'd be worth it just hear Packers fans indignant bitching when they all get priced out of the stadium.

lol if you think we wouldnt mortgage our trailer homes for tickets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
it's cool and good that the Bears are always going to be poo poo

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

what a great offseason

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Amy Pole Her posted:

Guys if you hate the packers but don't care about the other teams in the NFC north what are you

a bad person

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Acebuckeye13 posted:

I am personally willing, given the opportunity, to lead an expedition north, over the Mackinac Bridge, across the UP, and into the cursed land of Wisconsin, so that we may sack the city of Green Bay, destroy Lambeau Field, and salt the earth so that nothing may grow again.

you could just take the ferry from Muskegon, idiot

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

WHOOPS posted:

no one really comes off well in that story

agreed, shame on you abugadu. why are you friends with a vikings fan

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

GNU Order posted:

I was at the gym and I saw a dude with a pair of packers shorts so I offered to spot him and when he brought the weight down I slammed it on his throat until he suffocated to death.

I respect the commitment

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

186 posted:

But they wouldn't be able to detour to Mackinac Island with the ferry. Mackinac Island owns.

true, but I'm not sure visiting Mackinac Island is worth risking attacks from the hill tribes and savage cannibals that inhabit the UP

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I have never seen anyone actually wearing a color rush jersey

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

the lions deserve ocho

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

he'll get his job back next time Bradford shatters into a million pieces, which will be in approximately 3 games

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

finally, something the entire NFC North can agree on

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I'm sorry for giving you guys false hope that you'd get 3 more weeks out of him

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Blotto Skorzany posted:

Are you SV after a namechange? I've been off the forums for a year or so and now I hardly recognize people outside of the Eliminator thread :(

nope that's Shaft after a namechange, the last remaining holder of the sparkcrotch avatar

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I'm glad the Packers are in first place after their dominant win over the mighty Bengals

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Wouldn't the Lions still be in first? We've got more wins over conference opponents.

Pleas edon't troll

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/913832224180621315

There's also apparently a rumor that Randall quit the team last night:

No idea how reliable that is, I'd wager "not very"

lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Welp

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

would love to believe Teddy T will loosen the purse strings and get us Kaep or Romo or Tebow to turn the remainder of this season into an entertaining shitshow instead of the grim slog it's going to be, but let's face it, we're stuck with Not Tolzien for the foreseeable future

SD87 posted:

You know why Jordan howard is so loving awesome. Whenever he rips off a big run you know what he does? He goes back to the loving huddle. He does't get up and celebrate like some poo poo heads (ZEKE) he just goes back to the huddle. Fukken love this guy

ok bob costas

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

BGrifter posted:

I thought they were 7-11 because they’re full of bums the manager is too much of a wimp to throw out.

lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Good Will Hrunting posted:

Do I have unrealistic expectations of a team defense or are the packers just utter poo poo hear after year with nothing done about it

Ernest Dominic Capers (born August 7, 1950) is an American football coach and the current defensive coordinator for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League (NFL).

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

It is always ethically correct to wish ill on the Vikings

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Dexo posted:

ITT packers fans punch down on other less fortunate franchises
:qq:

Abugadu posted:

And after this season that includes the Bears :smug:

Hahaha

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

VJeff posted:

That sounds rough. Between that and having a bad defensive coordinator, I dunno how you guys wake up in the morning.

not gonna lie, it's rough man

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Dexo posted:

~*We're so persecuted*~

Edit:
As a note I don't actually hate the Packers all that much actually I have a ton of respect for that organization. But boy Packer fans for some reason can't take the light mocking that all fanbases get.

Like man how many times do Bears fans just get automatically associated with those fat white super fans dudes.

It's just fun jabbing between division rivals

This from the guy who was crying about "punching down" lol

mastershakeman posted:

wrong; he has a fat dumb face
The most damning of indictments

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Dexo posted:

I think the entire North can agree on gently caress the Cardinals

Alright now we're getting somewhere

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

GeneX posted:

I want Rodgers to develop a severe medical condition that has no impact on his quality of life or longevity beyond making him unable to play QB in the NFL

It is a sign that we live in a good and just universe that the Bears are now and will forever be a dumpster fire

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I want it to be one or both of the Ryans because I feel like I'm ready to take the next step and turn my drinking problem into a full-fledged disorder

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol

Blotto Skorzany posted:

You alright mang? Problems at home?
all life is suffering, forums poster Blotto Skorzany

GeneX posted:

Bad take but much better response, 8/10
this is why I won the Pro Posting Championships

Soothing Vapors fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Dec 19, 2017

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Aaron Rodgers is a Coward, and a Knave, and a Moste Reprehensible Cur

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Play posted:

Apropos of mic'd up and this thread, this Brett Favre one had me laughing pretty drat hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxfnWLRGka0

god I love that dumb hillbilly

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Good Will Hrunting posted:

its pretty hilarious that packers fans are regarded as the most retarded fanbase when you have people literally jumping through tables and lighting themselves on fire

:incoming ironic post about how dope that is:

Anyone who legit thinks packers fans are the most retarded fanbase has never met a Raiders fan

I'll take my silver medal, thanks

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Charlie Batch is literally the 2nd best Lions quarterback of the modern era

oh my god

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Abugadu posted:

Let 'em taunt, let 'em give you poo poo - it means your team is actually doing something. It's when they get quiet that you know your team is in deep poo poo.
^

I've never understood why many Packer fans have this pathological need to be loved by all. We are the Patriots1 of the midwest, lean into it

1: yes i know we do not have the same success as the Patriots, pedantic goon who is going to quote this and say LOL U WISH

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Quabzor posted:

Meh,

For every fan that tells me to jump on the packers bandwagon and join the winners circle, there are 3 more that will repeatedly shout "gently caress the bears/vikings" anytime *opposing team* does anything.
good

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

plase do not use the r-word. did jane lynch and hillary duff teach you nothing

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

If the Bears gently caress up the Browns' perfect season, that'd be basically the most Bears thing that's ever happened

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

thank you for calling forums poster Fenrir out on that gravely serious post. shameful that a Packers fan would choose to immolate the world in a nuclear holocaust rather than see a team of men in purple spandex win a bad and dumb game. I disavow him

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

millions of deaths. my god, who among us will stop this monster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I will be happy with literally anyone but the Pats

• Locked thread