Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Honestly that's not even the problem with Brock. I was much more upset with the ones where he biffed an easy, wide open throw like this (go to 22 seconds if the vid won't play):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzE6757Nsg4&t=22s

For a guy whose biggest attribute is "tall" the motherfucker cannot see anything

fast cars loose anus fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Mar 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Any GM who even suggests trading a first rounder for Bortles should be instantaneously fired and blackballed from football

Use that first on literally any QB in the draft and you have a better chance of getting someone useful

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Intruder posted:

David Quessenberry has beaten lymphoma :unsmith:

yay

He broke the bell, haha

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Glad I slept through the game

10 sacks, woof

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Congratulations to the division leading Jaguars

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I've gotta say, great av + post combo.

I got it after one of Schaub's disasters the year he fell apart but it's hard to capture that in an av so I went with buttslide instead

I'll change it when/if something good happens

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Later, they missed a blindside block on a punt, but called taunting on the Jaguars player who got blindside blocked because he got upset that he got blindside blocked.

gently caress the refs.

Are you talking about the Posluszny play because I thought that was bullshit too

all-Rush mixtape posted:

My dream is for the Adams family to sell the Oilers name/logo/colors/history to Bob McNair and that we do one Oilers game per season as opposed to Battle Red Day.

I'd sell my soul for the Oilers stuff back

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
The Texans really know how to go to poo poo don't they

I feel bad for Fiedorowicz and anyone behind that line

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Intruder posted:

Bengals killer TJ Yates

https://twitter.com/JamesBradySBN/status/939934556743983104

Fun fact: He played one more series after this before finally being pulled

I find myself in the odd position of hoping the league punishes my team because gently caress them for putting him back in

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
holy lol I just looked at the Texans/Jags score

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

TSBX posted:

Regardless of who you THINK will win, how many AFCS fans will be rooting for the Jags today?

There isn't a team on earth I wouldn't root for against the Patriots right now

e: poo poo that John Malkovich thing got me hyped and it's hours til game time

fast cars loose anus fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Jan 21, 2018

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I want to laugh at the Colts but they may be getting saved from themselves

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I don't get it but I'm fine with teams in the division sabotaging themselves

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
No no rings out the defense

It's a 7/11 with a Subway attached

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Intruder posted:

The Texans and Colts are bound and determined to have huge amounts of cap space and spend it on.....?

Backup Saints OL!

quote:

Free-agent offensive lineman Senio Kelemete has agreed to a three-year, $12 million deal with $5.5 million guaranteed with the Houston Texans, a source confirmed Wednesday to ESPN's Michael Triplett.

ESPN says he's pretty good considering but I wouldn't know either way; that deal is cheap enough that I'm fine with taking a shot though

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Play posted:

He also made sure to comment, "Our playing field is not the place for political statements."*

loving oval office

* Unless we're talking about the ones the military paid for

It makes perfect sense that the Texans would get a franchise QB and the owner would then proceed to make it as hard as possible to continue to root for the team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Boring is technically an upgrade but I have to agree that Teal w/ black pants should be the main and not an alternate

• Locked thread