Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Corey Davis is gonna own

also I'm glad the Titans now have someone that's not Mariani/Reynaud/McCluster/Sankey/Garbage returning kicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Intruder posted:

Well this is the division of mediocre QBs

um excuse me Mariota is Elite

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Metapod posted:

Mariota is our lord and savior and is going to the lead the titans to a super bowl win and bring the afc south back to its former glory

same

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Yug posted:

If the Jaguars or Titans had a competent QB they'd be pretty scary.Thank God they have poo poo.

please tell me you meant Texans. Mariota is great.

Stevie Lee fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Sep 18, 2017

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

is he really worse than Bortles? I thought I remembered him being pretty average instead of offensively bad

fake edit: checked his stats and saw that my memory is poo poo.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Metapod posted:

Just want to say that Rishard Mathews is underappreciated. That is all

he's pretty badass. that catch he made last week while Barry Church drilled him was amazing.

I watched his 2016 highlights a few times before the draft and convinced myself the Titans didn't need a 1st round receiver (Corey Davis looks good tho):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNdI6FXHSto
great FA signing

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I'm so confused right now. Are the Titans that good that the Jaguars clowned on the Texans and Ravens easily, but lost hilariously to the Titans?

yes

you have to factor in homefield advantage though

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Whose homefield advantage? The Jaguars won AT Houston, lost at HOME Titans, then beat the Ravens at "HOME" in England.

'99

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
yeah, really. I watched every game of all the bad seasons. even Volek's year. I watched Matt Mauck start an NFL game. I watched Mettenberger (another garbage LSU qb) lose every game he started. I watched Jake fuckin Locker try to play strong safety after all the picks he threw.

plenty of room on the bandwagon tho

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
also, what the Titans have done to the Jags and Seahawks defenses compared to other teams is really impressive.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

b0ng posted:

Probably won't get rid of him because he has had nothing but above .500 seasons up until now.

yeah but he's garbage though right?

idk I've pretty much only watched them when they play the Titans besides last week

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

isn't that the second time they've done that already?

the afcs is a slaughterhouse

(yes I'm including the titans in this even though they just barely beat the Browns in OT and may have lost their best offensive player it was a short week please listen to me okay)

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Intruder posted:

OTOH it's hard to care about football just now for obvious reasons

yeah I'm glad the NBA is back too

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Probably Magic posted:

Titans, bitch.

titans bitch

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
titans bitch

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Kirios posted:

Marcus Mariota sucks.

nah he's still good.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Anorexic Robot posted:

Can a Titans fan explain to me why the 49ers are favored over your team this week, is Mariota not going to play?

their offense has been poo poo for a while now and they just scored 7 points against the Cards

I still think they'll be able to handle the 49ers

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I can't decide whether I want the titans to make the playoffs or not...I'm done with Mularkey but I doubt he gets canned if they do. Mariota getting playoff experience would be cool though.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
titans are gonna beat the jags three times

I wish I believed this

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Metapod posted:

IM FIGHTING SOMEONE WHEN BROKEN KNEE MURRAY GETS CARRIES OVER HENRY

same

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Probably Magic posted:

I'm saving my brawlin' for when the Titans miss the playoffs and then no one, not even the offensive coordinator, gets fired.

:suicide:

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
in my dreams Derrick Henry carries the titans to the super bowl with his fresh, well rested legs

in reality the titans are going to send Dennis Kelly out wide on a critical 3rd & long and when that fails they'll run a screen to the corpse of DeMarco Murray on 4th down

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

I've watched this so many times since yesterday

I can't get enough

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Demon Of The Fall posted:

The Titans will win the Super Bowl.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I've been around for a long time too.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
is it Saturday yet

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

A few hundred of their rushing total comes from fake punts.

wait really?

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Metapod posted:

It's Wednesday and the titans are still in the playoffs

titan up biiiitchh👆!

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
that was Jeff Fisher's masterpiece

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
the 193 rushing yards, 186 total yards

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Comrayn posted:

Same here. Titans sucked long enough for me to let some of it go, but mostly since Bud Adams died. I’m not rooting for a Titans super bowl win or anything but I sure as hell hope they save us from another drat Patriots/Steelers appearance.

When they start wearing oilers lookalikes for throwback jerseys and talking about “their history” it’s back to full rage.

I hope they wear some 90s throwbacks against the Texans next season

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Probably Magic posted:

Kinda want all the gloating Jags fans to choke on it, but at the same time, the World Must Be Saved From A Patriots-Steelers Conference Championship.

go vikings

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

TSBX posted:

Regardless of who you THINK will win, how many AFCS fans will be rooting for the Jags today?

I will be. not in the super bowl tho

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
yeah well Matt LeFleur is going to unleash Mariota on the Jags' and Texans' bitch asses

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

lmao

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Titans are getting new unis as well, should be interesting to see which team fucks up more it'll be the Titans

I'm dreading the reveal in April

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I feel like the Titans should do something but idk what

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Stevie Lee posted:

I feel like the Titans should do something but idk what

yeah I guess they had a plan though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
they do need a second safety, but the rest of the secondary is solid as gently caress

maybe they'll draft one.

• Locked thread