Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
The image of Tony Romo getting blown the gently caress up by Jurrell Casey and Morgan/Orakpo makes me smile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

The Big Jesus posted:

Where do we go with our two top picks now? Getting a top receiver is still needed, but I'm guessing we'll be able to trade the lower one for Cooks...

If we trade the #18 for Cooks I think we go best CB with the first pick. If they don't trade I see them going CB and then either WR/TE with #18.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
haha the Titans haven't won the division since 2007?, the only thing certain is death

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I'm glad the Texans gave up a lot of picks for a mediocre QB

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Wish they'd change the logo. Flaming Thumbtack is old and busted

Also I found out today that the second place name for the team was the Trappers. Tennessee Trappers. Yeesh.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Titans are gonna win 12 games

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I'm not sad because Fuller clowned on the Titans last year.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Marcus Mariota owns, however

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Watch the Colts still beat the Titans twice because nothing matters

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Taylor Lewan will smash a bitch if you tell him to stop pounding tallboys

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Titans looked fine against a really good Raiders team, just could not get into the red zone when it mattered. Adoree Jackson looked good, Corey Davis looked good. I still think we can take the division.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Metapod posted:

we lost therefore we were sit those are the rules

The only thing that was truly poo poo were some of the calls by the refs. Legit 3 or 4 were awful, awful bullshit, and none went the Titans way.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Titans will split with the Colts and Jags and lose the division by one game

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Titans really need to beat the Jags Sunday. I can easily see them losing just as much, though.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Casey was a full go at practice today so thankfully he is active for Sunday.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Yep

Yep.

I was bus most of the day, what happened to the Titans?

lovely red zone offense, bad play calls. Browns made a big effort to stop the run and we kept running instead of passing it around, where we had success when attempted. Got 3 turnovers but turned them into zero points.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Metapod posted:

One day I hope for an offensive gameplan that's not super predictable

You will get another shovel pass to a TE when the first 3 were all tackled for a loss, and like it, mister!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Probably Magic posted:

You know who did beat the Seahawks....

But we lost to the Raiders and Dolphins, two Bad Teams.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
That’s awesome news.

For Tennessee!!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Titans are gonna win the South and the Super Bowl, sorry fellas

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I look forward to breaking the hearts of Jags fans everywhere just like in 1999.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Jags fans are already becoming insufferable, jesus christ

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Randaconda posted:

don't be a baby back bitch about this, friendo

I just think it's funny. The Jags are still the Jags and it's like you dummies forgot the history of your team and that they won't gently caress up in the most hilarious way possible at some point. It's gonna be great.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I'm not.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I don't see the Titans beating the Rams, which is the only difficult game left besides the rematch with the Jags. I don't see the Jags losing again, so Titans will have to play for a wildcard because I doubt they win the division as things stand right now.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Comrayn posted:

It’s been awhile since I’ve seen someone literally post “I’m not mad I just think it’s funny”

It is funny. It'll make the inevitable collapse all the more funny. How can I be mad, have ya'll won anything yet?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Titans bitch

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

:hellyeah:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Reminder that the Titans also play the Cards in a few weeks, so hopefully the same doesn't happen to us and we get made fun of by everyone

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Leave it to the Titans to allow awful QBs to look like HoFers at every opportunity.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

The Big Jesus posted:

Goin to the Christmas eve jags titans game in Nashville gonna be the poo poo go titans sweep the leg

I’ll be there as well. Hope it ends up being for the division. :hfive:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Exotic Smashmouth died after one season. I don't know what the Titans identity on offense is anymore. Except TRASH

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

See when you say things like this it starts to make me anticipate the week 17 showdown with excitement, but then I think "Well, my luck they will get hot the next two weeks and trounce the Jags week 17, so nah".

The Jags won't lose again and the Titans will lose to the Rams in two weeks. So the showdown will have no meaning. Titans better watch out or the Chargers are gonna take their WC spot.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
The Titans probably will, though. :suicide:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Titans will beat the 49ers but lose the last two against the Rams and Jags and finish 9-7 and miss the playoffs.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
The Titans are poop from a butt

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Excited to see the Titans try and win a must win game without 2 of our top CBs :waycool:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
lol if you expect the Titans to come through with a win on Sunday

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Despite having the playoffs on the line, the Titans will come out flat and uninspired and quickly be down at least two scores by halftime. The crowd will get restless and probably boo as the players head into the locker room. Mariota will come back out and try to force some throws and will have a few costly turnovers. The Titans will rally in the 4th but fall short and lose. Mularkey will make a face and shrug his shoulders and tell the media that the team tried their best. No coaching changes will be made in the offseason and the Titans again go 8-8 to continue the mediocre trend for this entire franchise.

titansfootball.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Metapod posted:

I hope they continue to no huddle thus allowing Mariota to call the offense

His first pass out of the no huddle last Sunday was a pick to a backup linebacker.

• Locked thread