Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Is there such a thing as an "lol macabre"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Put a bunch of regulations on the banks, completely deregulate drugs and gambling.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Minimalist Program posted:

Just lolled again today.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
lolling pretty good at rapid decline of western civilization!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Trump is a p funny President. With most Presidents everyone is always worrying "oh, he was probably lying about his campaign promises. He said he would do certain things but now he will not. I am upset by this!"

But with Trump it's totally different. Now everyone is like "oh my God he wasn't lying about his campaign promises. He said he would do certain things and he's actually going to. I am upset our civilization is in peril!"

lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Lime Tonics posted:

Flynn came to a forceful yet vague conclusion.

"As of today, we're officially putting Iran on notice," he said.

Flynn's comments echo what Lawrence Brennan, a Fordham University maritime law professor and former US Navy commander, told Business Insider on Monday. Essentially, the Houthi attack on a Saudi ship using suicide boats may change the calculus for the US Navy operating in the region, he said.

"This attack is likely to impact US naval operations and rules of engagement in nearby waters," said Brennan, who said Iranian ships frequently harass and sail close to US Navy ships.

Brennan suggested that in light of the recent suicide boat attacks, the US Navy should consider shooting Iranian or other hostile vessels that get too close.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-administration-putting-iran-on-notice-2017-2

lol, war is coming.

A bunch of human beings are going to die completely pointless deaths.

lmboooooo

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

tao of lmao posted:

the "This is fine" meme only instead it says "lol"

lol
\
:tif:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Son of Rodney posted:

The stage is set, saturday night, prime time, at the white house. The Chairmann of China and the President of Iran nervously shuffle their feet. And there he is, POTUS Trump has entered the room, and he does not look happy. Tonight is the big night, the big finale of americas best and greatest tv show, everybody says so. The warprentice. One of these two countries will soon learn what it is like to go up against america, but who will it be? Iran, according to trump, is "very bad". China on the other hand, he "does not enjoy at all. SAD country, overrated."

Trumps calm and dignified screams break the silence. "YOU ARE BOTH going to be FIRED upon". What a twist, america is going to go to war with both countries! Once again our President has shown that he is a strong man who plays by nobodies rules. What a time to be alive. America is finally great again.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Code Jockey posted:

twitter screenshots are going to show up in history textbooks, aren't they

god drat it

:sad:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Lime Tonics posted:

According to the local news agency PressTV, the Central Bank of Iran is seeking to replace the dollar with a new common foreign currency or use a basket of currencies in all official financial and foreign exchange reports.

The governor Valiollah Seif said it would come into force in the new financial year starting March 21, 2017.

The agency quotes Seif recommending using currencies with a “high degree of stability.”

The decision comes after President Trump temporarily banned citizens of Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen from entering the US.

After Trump’s election, the Iranian rial saw record lows against the dollar. On December 27 it plunged to its all-time low of 41,600 rials to the dollar.

lol

Investors knew.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Maybe under Trump's leadership the US and Russia will come together and say "how about we just split the world?"

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Arrhythmia posted:

remember when people were like "hillary is going to get us into a war but trump won't" because i am having a huge "lol" about those people right now

Hillary would have gotten us into a war but Trump wont'...

... get us into one.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Moridin920 posted:

lmao

can't stop won't stop

By my calculations we should have gained 1.5 regulations here.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

ditty bout my clitty posted:

China and India might want a say in that.

Yeah they'll want it.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

like 2 years ago I almost got in a huge divorce with my wife because I didn't want kids and i'm just lolling my rear end off because she's like "yeah good call" on that now

The Trump Presidency: Bring couples closer together.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Really it should be the rest of the world lolling because the US is suffering unprecedented embarrassment and humiliation daily.

However I am lolling too because I'm irresponsible and have no sense of civic duty.

Meme Poker Party fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Feb 3, 2017

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

cnut posted:

haha lol

lmbo!!!!!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Looke posted:

Letting out a big fat ole L O L

O'lel

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Moon Atari posted:

When Trump won the election the share price of every American bank rose immediately, prompting the current CEO's to sell off large portions of their stake in the companies they manage. This was largely due to his intention to repeal the Dodd Frank act. The fact the share price rose not only predicts that banks will use the freedoms granted by the repeal, it practically obligates them to in order to meet shareholder expectations. The fact the CEOs sold off large amounts of their shares suggests the people at the top know the banks won't be riding high for very long before collapsing.

The democrats are often accused of having turned their back on the working class in favour of big business, which is true enough, but their doing so has driven the Republican Party to appeal to a small section of the business world the democrats won't cater to: vulture capitalists, those who profit at the expense of the economy rather than by contributing even a small amount to it. Trump made his fortune through tax evasion and bankruptcy. The previous republican nominee made his fortune from driving businesses into the ground at the expense of everyone but himself. And now you have a government driven by such forces, with no desire to achieve a stable economy because their people profit more from destruction.

LOL!!!!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

proof of concept posted:

democrat & republican voters:

lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Flesh Forge posted:

All the "horrible" dystopian futures like Blade Runner or Escape from New York we could have had are starting to look pretty good actually lol

Wall Runner

Escape from LAX.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Some bizarre yanking to be sure lol!!!!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Glad I have the luxury of lolling pretty hard at all this because I have no children who will have to deal with the fallout of all this*.

*Because I don't have children, not because I'm rich.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Butterfly Valley posted:

That reminds me of a lol worthy dream I had, where Trump had invited Judge Judy to rule on the immigration executive order expecting her to come out in his favour, so he arranged for it to be reported live from the White House. Judy proceeded to dismantle the order, Trump, and his cabinet then escaped through a door behind her. Trump followed, incensed, before we the viewers saw cctv footage of Trump huffing and puffing red faced around the White House trying to find Judy. Lol.

Only slightly more surreal than real life at this point.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Arrhythmia posted:

lmao this moron actually thinks trump is anything other than an international embarrassment Ahahaha

LOL!!!!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Easy Dementia (diagnosis).

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Tumble posted:

The way the reporter described it, that informing this Kentucky woman that Obamacare is the ACA and that Republicans want to dismantle it and maybe Medicaid with no real plan to replace it... lol it sent her into a multi-day depressed, anxious funk lolol.

Once again southerners brutally self-own.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Kuato posted:

When did Trump go full retard? He seems reasonably intelligent in that congressional hearing from the early 90s. He seems like he should be in a rest home where his complaints about the modern world and how things work wouldn't be as alarming. The us elected Abe Simpson basically

Old Man Yells at Court

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
All we need now is to replace the cloud with the Presidential Seal and it will an honest to goodness accurate summation of American government atm.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Perfection.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Tumble posted:

it's consistently funny day after day. its basically D.C Arrested Development

D.C. Arrested Travel Movements

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

clinton lost to a man with a muslim terrorist name then a retard

lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Lollin at the big crowds being protesters, hahaha oh my god

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm having an additional lol at our current state of affairs being described as "at war".

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Minimalist Program posted:

No wonder the us political system is messed up when there's a labrador in it.

Most of the political class is part of the "good old boys club".

But Labrador is just a plain ole "good boy".

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Wandle Shaytham posted:

Arnold's reply is p sick though

He's cool under pressure.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

ElGroucho posted:

It's been a long month of this kind of article:

"Man on Obamacare Voted for Trump: Can't Believe Losing Coverage"

"Woman Living in America without Documentation Votes for Trump: I Can't Believe I'm Being Deported"

"Jewish Man Votes for Trump: I Can't Believe Trump Doesn't Acknowledge the Holocaust"

"Transgender Trump Voter: I Can't Believe I Can't Use the Restroom Anymore"

and it makes me loving LOL so hard you guys

It's so loving gooooood

"Illiterate man voted for Trump: Can't believe he's finally represented in government."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

bag em and tag em posted:

LoL. They got extremely vetted.

:eyepop: