Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

I bet the Auschwitz gas chambers had nothing on an elevator ride with Trump.

Imagine having to do a dozen stops on a hundred floor building with Trump and co

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

And goons are calling for D Smart's head for doxxing but lo, here is some yellow rag doing just that as 'investigating journalism.'

Just lol

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lol if anyone believes anything Chuck says.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lmao people are so hard up for poo poo they are nitpicking typos as if they are the beginning of the holocaust lmao

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hafhaha i just lolled because i remember the dude with his own monopoly game is president

then i remember that bunch of internet liberals thought he would put all homosexuals and trans people into fema camps

hahahahaaha

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Like I alluded to earlier, Trump is the kind of guy who clicks on those 'One Weird Trick!' spam ads and believes in them wholeheartedly.

idk my dick is 6 inches thicker since clicking that one weird trick that trump doesn't want you to know about

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
idk it seems like D Dog is doing some good work.

NAFTA does need renegotiating so good for him? know making a few phone calls and scheduling it out is the preferred method but this is a man who likes steaks cooked extremely well done.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Random Stranger posted:

Art of the deal, right there.

What happens is Trump sees something on some right wing media by some nut who spouts nonsense about things they have no clue about. Trump repeats that: "We'll pull out of NAFTA!" "I'll dissolve the 9th Circuit!" It takes a few hours for someone who actually understands things to put together a children's picture book style power point presentation where they explain in small words why this is a stupid thing. Then Trump either doubles down until the legal system slaps him out of it or he backs off.

Because there's brown people there and the people who voted for him don't realize it's part of the US.

But for the reason why Puerto Rico is in financial trouble, decades of government mismanagement came to a crash a year or two ago and now the government there is bankrupt.

sounds a lot like flint

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Nihilism does have its virtues.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tingfinder posted:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/331189-milo-yiannopoulos-announces-formation-of-new-media-company-with

Milo Yiannopoulos announces $12M in funds for new media company

How is this real? This is the world we live in now. It is also relevant to this thread, because these propaganda lords helped Trump get elected.

To be fair, milo is a decent entertainer and $12 million has been spent on worst things as an investment in the past. I wish him good luck and god speed in his quest of triggering people.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It's over a thousand now. Why haven't you joined them you idiot bitch nerd?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Had a hearty lol just now. Remembering that between two ferns episode that Hillary did hahahaha good thing she did that it was totally was effective at winning her the presidency. hshahHhah

Trump Trump Trump Trump

Snatch Duster fucked around with this message at 11:04 on May 8, 2017

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

it does own knowing you got to live during the administration of the dumbest president in history.

i know people are all worked up about him as if he is a serious president.

just kick back and lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY

that is the leader of the free world that can destroy the planet 43 times over with nukes. he changed out the big red button for coke a cola button instead

no other president was so integrated into American pop culture as The Don before being elected.

The dude has many faults and in general is a terrible president, but he obvious is 100% American, loves this country, and is in fact not a lizard person.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hammerite posted:

let me see if I understand, he thinks that it casts suspicion on her that this information supposedly leaked to the press after she provided it to the WH (his people)? that she was all, "now that I've told someone else about this, I'm free to blab to the fake news!"?

also "council"

You all see yet? This post right here is exactly wrong. You all are still thinking it's Bush and Obama years. Logic and reason have lost.

Madness reigns and it's henchmen are doublethink and identity. Oust your preconceived notions of reality and virtue. Embrace this new glorious era of memes.

Once you realize there are no longer any sides, the freer of yourself you will be.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

he actually hates this country he's just in love with an idealized never existed version of it. like most right wing morons lol

Lol just lol of you think that.

Daddy Don wants it to be the 80s again but with twitter.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

it was even shittier in the 80s.

wow, never knew that one person could be so wrong

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jukebox Hero posted:

He has absolutely asked why he can't bring back slavery at least once

Also he will never do the actual thing that makes America work(tax the loving rich) because pee pee doo doo he is a bad president

Lol I'm glad that's more relevant again

you're such an idiot god drat

can you even lol?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
shut up you're just a dog

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lol just lol

imagine being the person that loses to trump

IMAGINE

lol

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Careful Drums posted:

I at first thought Nixon did exactly that but turns out no, even Nixon was classier about it. Trump is just flagrantly projecting and its only a matter of time until the lol volcano erupts.

comparing trump to nixon is a pretty heartly lol

Nixon might have been the most intelligent president according to IQ

trump not so much

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

DangerDongs posted:

gently caress it, I lost all hope over that EPA firing.

Lol

not when the Democrats cheered in the senate when ACHA repeal bill went through?

lol

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

World War Mammories posted:

do you mean when the house dems sang "na na na, hey hey, goodbye" when the house GOP passed the AHCA? getting so many key details wrong in fourteenfifteen words makes you seem kind of flustered

Lmao just lmao if you think that

The dems were so happy to see that bill go

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

b-minus1 posted:

i dont know who this snatch duster guy is but i dont like him. quit disrupting the lols dude

maybe you should put me on ignore you bitch baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdN8y21z9Dk

here is the president telling a joke

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nocheez posted:

Here's an LOL: Seth McFarland said the only thing you weren't allowed to joke about during the roast of Trump was his fortune. Because his entire house of cards collapses if people don't believe he is as rich as he says he is.

I wonder why he doesn't release his tax returns....

LOL

Mar-a-lago year membership is $400k.

lol just lol if you think trump isn't filthy loving rich ahaha

you literally have to be a retard to think he isn't

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lol just lol

i'm not a magaer. however i am an accelerationist and if you aren't by now hahahahaha loving lol

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

Sir this is the lol at the president thread not the lol at you thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nocheez posted:

But he's an accelerationist. One who defends Donald Trump in the LOL thread.

:lol:

if you think my posts are defending trump then lol

go back to cspam you goblin this is gbs.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if you bitch babys can't lol at how trump became president then you don't deserve to lol at trump being president

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dizz posted:

Not only does it glorify mass murder, it glorifies religious hate. iirc that black structure is their most holy thing and that's what they pray to.

inside of it is a moon rock

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dizz posted:

Well at least they're praying to something that exists lol

idk mang praying to anything is strange, even moon rocks.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the only thing that makes sense to pray to is Coyote

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hammerite posted:

do you suppose someone had to sit donald trump down and warn him not to pull his "i only feel like paying you 70% of what we agreed" poo poo with the russian mafia

naw that is an old school construction strategy that even the smallest companies/general contractors pull

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

trump is rich it's just his ego demands that everyone believe he's a millionaire (he's probably in the 100 million networth region).

uhhhh lmao

you seriously gonna debate that he isn't worth billions from his properties alone?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Efexeye posted:

shut the gently caress up snatch duster, the stupid assholes thread is the other one

put me on ignore then like a bitch

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ITT half a dozen posters pretend to be Donald J Trumps personal accountants

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nocheez posted:

ITT some douche shitposts and produces no lols.

Fly away, troll. You're not wanted here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONpD32TrQ-M

i presonally like the idea that our president is a WWE star

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Yeah we're such a bunch of lefty SJW ideologues over here with our insistence on "facts" and "reality" and "not killing poors to give billionaires tax breaks"

you mean alternative facts

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

It's pretty clear your 84% likelihood that Hillary would win the 2016 election was horribly wrong.

Lol at people still thinking nate silver is legit and not a shill HAHAHAHAHA

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

turn off the TV posted:

Not only is that not based off of a poll it's not even based on research he is connected to.

My point is why even listen to nate silver he is a loving idiot who gives a gently caress what he thinks hahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

turn off the TV posted:

Don't sign your posts

Good meme bro

But I'm not nate silver :ssh: