Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
LOL keeps bringing up Hillary Clinton like she is relevant at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Oh that is a top quality, had to stifle my LOL at work, lol. :lol:

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

A very good boy. :lol:

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

turn off the TV posted:

The moderators can. The_Donald's mods also ban people who haven't even posted on their sub, they have a bot that auto bans people for posting on subs that make fun of them.

I got banned for literally posting "then leave" on one of T_D's posts about how Reddit is so unfair to them, etc. Here's the private message a MODERATOR sent me:

quote:

You have been banned from participating in r/The_Donald. You can still view and subscribe to r/The_Donald, but you won't be able to post or comment.

Note from the moderators:

Aaaahahaha! It's gonna be a loooong 8 years for you, cuck! Tell me, how does Soros' dick taste?

If you have a question regarding your ban, you can contact the moderator team for r/The_Donald by replying to this message.

:lol:

I responded with "I'm sorry my differing opinion hurt your safe space, snowflake." and this was the response:

quote:

You have been temporarily muted from r/The_Donald. You will not be able to message the moderators of r/The_Donald for 72 hours.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
Thank you, thread, for the lols. It has restored some much needed sanity.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

What a joke. We never even got a hearing for Merrick, the guy the actual sitting president nominated.

I need a vacation to Mar-lmao.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Alan Smithee posted:

Mar-a-lolol

Mar-a-laffo

Yeah, why complicate it? Mar-a-lol

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
I accidentally clicked on that thread and laughed many lols while scanning the last page.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

The lols are coming from within the house (of representatives). Also note that this is a Republican.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Tumble posted:

cuz ya know, why would a military jet ever have to fly on the other side of the planet or something

Trumps gonna hire truckers to move them across the planet.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

KrolleBolle posted:

Guys, I'm sorry about bringing this dumb cartoon up again, but a few things were bothering me, so I took it down to the lab and ran a few tests.

As I suspected, there were several issues with the trump character.

The "sexual fantasy" slider was set at 260%, which is ridiculous. values over 100% have no effect, and I had to enter windowed mode so I could move the program left, in order to get access to the slider, which protruded about 3 inches out of the interface. I set it at 0%.

Other values that had to be corrected were:

Physical activity:.................set to 0%
Diet:.....................................set to [fast food, meatloaf, incinerated steaks, catsup]

After adjusting these values, the computer generated this new image.

lol

Holy crown of LOLs right here!

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

SBJ posted:

:qq: lol :qq: im just :qq: lmao :qq: at trump :qq:

- this thread

small lol

YUUUUGE lol

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

More importantly why does he look younger than when he was running things? Does the presidential lifedrain work in reverse if you control things without actually being pres?

\
"Oh god I hope so"

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
Just lolling remembering the Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia. A bunch of pill-popping white trash yokels who fleece the government and generally terrorize the county law enforcement. That garbage state deserves every bit of the loving they get from our Dronald Troomp.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Tiny Lowtax posted:

It's almost like republicans were thinking ok let's use this orange retard to push through our healthcare bullshit but now that it failed they're like ok time to get rid of him

Lmao
It's more like the Republicans spent the last 10 years dragging their feet on any progress (remember the shutdown during the ACA fight?). This created a power vacuum within the party since they weren't actually trying to accomplish anything except opposition to the Democrats. People, tired of seeing our government be completely useless, though that Trump would be the right guy to cut through the bullshit and get things done. However, they didn't stop to think that maybe a billionaire con-artist is not the best choice for a president, and now we get to LOL at him getting excited by sitting in the cab of a semi truck.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

:laffo:

Now that comic makes total sense.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
They took over Reddit by pushing The_Donald non-stop. I remember seeing the "new" entries for "all" and the first 40-50 posts were almost entirely bullshit propaganda on that subreddit. And America swallowed the hook whole.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
Do you think the Russians started the whole "God Emperor" thing? It always seemed so... slimy?

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

iSimian posted:

If we're doing Arrested Development then Tiffany is Ann.

Who?

Her?

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
The GOP claimed that lie-beruhls contaminated the results and sent out a second one with even more leading questions. I filled out both truthfully so I'm guessing they jettisoned the results because stump would have talked about them by now if they were in his favor.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Dial-a-Dog posted:

I did like that one survey they had where the second option was "no, I side with democrats and fake news"

:lol: that was almost, verbatim, one of the options

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lol we all saw it before to and nobody did anything then either friend, just embrace the lols, anything else is futility

:smith: :hf: :lol:

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

COMRADES posted:

Remember "you can't change commanders in the middle of a war?"

I do.

They said "you don't change horses in the middle of a stream."

This time we changed to an rear end. :lol:

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
edit: image not working. Basically, the mines can "jump" around and redistribute themselves around after a detonation nearby.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
That's it, peak lols there

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
Here's a LOL from my family:
My wife's aunt is going senile at 80 years of age. She's in Florida helping with some life decisions as the aunt is having trouble living by herself. The aunt told my wife that she voted for Trump because he was helping her with her math homework when she was in highschool. She says Trump was calling her daily.

This woman's vote is equal to yours and mine :lol:

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Blue Train posted:

Gotta put her down it's the only humane thing

Maybe Trump will be able to fix the healthcare system and we can finally start using those Death Panels™ that Obama wanted but didn't have the stones to get.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
Imagine being in a coma for like 20 years, you come to in 2017. Donald Trump was a guy on TV shilling for Pizza Hut's stuffed crust when you went out. Now he's beaten Hilary Clinton to become the President of the United States of America.

:laffo:

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Libelous Slander posted:

Turn on your monitor.

The lols are coming from inside the thread!

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
The last 5 pages or so have made this whole debacle worth it. Please don't resign, Spicy.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
My wife just did a write-in "protest" vote. I :lol: now (because Tromp is a never-ending supply of them), but at the time I was pretty disappointed because no one gives a gently caress who you write in.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

A great lol to start my morning with.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

DangerDongs posted:

It is man code that we do not make fun of male pattern baldness. We are only strong when the herd sticks together.

Take the stigma away from balding. Buzz it short and own that poo poo.

But make fun of kid rock, of course.

Edit: oops, lost cell signal for a bit. Replied to an old post.

Nocheez fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Apr 20, 2017

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Snatch Duster posted:

Alec Balwin compared Trump winning the election to 9/11 the day after in NYC.

He also believes he is unqualified to be president lmao.

All you got be is born on us soil and 45 hahahaha

35. This country sucks at teaching civics lol

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

Ivankas voice really bothers me. She has that fake way of speaking that's really off-putting like Ted Cruz

She's just like her dad, but she strings complete sentences together. She doesn't really say anything, and her tons of plastic surgery and dental work make her look like and sound like an android.

Don't fall for the "she's reigning him in" bullshit narrative. She's just there as a smokescreen.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
Ask not for whom the bell lols; it lols for thee.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Plavski posted:

9 million more users than last quarter

Users, or Russian bots?

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
I'm taking a work trip to one of the birthplace of lols - Wasilla, AK. I'll try to not get run over by a Palin on a "snow machine."

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

ElGroucho posted:

I'm starting to think Trump doesn't understand how to pass legislation

I'm starting to think that Trump doesn't understand that it's up to Congress to pass [unintelligible].

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Waterbed Wendy posted:

I think a lot of it is straight up denial. They made a choice and were probably really vocal about it to family/friends/coworkers and now it's looking worse and worse for them. Instead of admitting that they are wrong they are searching for any evidence that Trump isn't that utter baffoon that he is.

It's exactly this.

I had a friend who bought an expensive car. He made poo poo up about it and acted like no other car could ever be better than his in any way. It started breaking down and having expensive repairs out of warranty. He still claimed it was an amazing machine even though everyone else saw it as a complete lemon. Because he paid such a high price and had spent so much time talking about how great it was, he couldn't ever allow himself to step back and admit that maybe it wasn't the perfect driving machine (since it was spending most of it's time in the mechanic's bay).

Trump's administration is an expensive car that appears to have lots of positive points to the buyers, but it's really just a broken and badly designed piece of poo poo.