Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

lol did they really poorly liquify tool steve banon to look fatter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
there was an incident in bowling green where they arrested two iraqi nationals planning a terrorist attack but accordion to the reliable news sources i trust such as the New York TImes and Buzfeed the bowling green "Mmassacre" is actually 'fake news'

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

proof of concept posted:

consider that a phone flashlight is literally the camera flash
consider that he literally still uses his old-as-gently caress android that's probably compromised to hell and back
consider the sensitivity of the materials he was illuminating and pointing that phone's camera at

good thing android is fundimentally incapable of having two apps make calls to the camera hardware meaning that if the lil flashlight button is pressed the camera api calls will return blanks and that is a fundimental low level limitation that can't be hacked around with kernel access and custom firmware let alone secret russian malware or whatever

anroid wins again!!!

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

why the gently caress do people think this account is legitimate

their pinned tweet 'to people concerned about our legitimacy' is a fuckin fake website made to look like an official white house website that doesn't even use SSL

incredible

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
lol i did a domain lookup on the rogue potus staff website and it's registered through an anonymizing service host in Los Angeles

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

thathonkey posted:

it's probably fake but dunno why you think not having ssl is some sort of telltale clue we are talking about the us government afterall

its not a telltale clue but its mighty fishy a website about the veracity of a group of people isn't using the internet protocol used to verify you are who you say you are

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Egbert Souse posted:

Controversial opinion:

I hope anyone who actually thinks Obama was born in Kenya and has a fake birth certificate dies of rear end cancer.

You'd have to be a moron to think it was a real birth certificate but good thing thinking it actually matters is an even bigger scrub move

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

obamacare is imploding. its imploding. imploding. im-ploding :sad:

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

ballistics statistics posted:

He's switching sides like he always does. When the bill fails to pass he'll be all "I told them it was a bad bill and needed more work. SAD!"

We've always been at war with Eastasia.

i raelly love the heavy handed 1984 comparisons when the conservatives arent the ones buying out media outlets and propping up mouthpieces to publish propaganda

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i literally read a story in usa today about the sxsw tech conference that centered around how researchers and science fiction writers have 'been warning us that artificial intelligence could lead to the rise of facsism'

what the gently caress is that even supposed mean

does the hellscape desert of the real in the matrix count as fascism? is skynet a fascist?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

social vegan posted:

artists should offer 2 paint cool poo poo on jets wow i think i actually just came up w a solution

it comes off in the rain though

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Blue Train posted:

I was riding in the car with my friend one ti me listening to biggie and the lyric is like blow up like the world trade and she says to me he predicted that poo poo and I say no he's talking about she first time and she says what and didn't realize there had been a previous bombing in the wtc. This was like 3 years ago and she must be at least 30 now. American schools friends

they get to the european theater of ww2 and then run out of time so nobody knows about the pacific and basically every historical event that contextualize contemporary society is right out

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Idk if it's intentional but it sure is convenient that high school history tends to end at ww2

it sure would be convenient if our citizens just so happened to be ignorant on modern history so we could easily bamboozle them in the same exact way repeatedly.

good thing history is a subject whose teachers face rigorous standardized tests - the only known way to improve the quality of our education in this country

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Kumo posted:

i like how things are turning a corner a bit in that people are thinking trump is so gutfucked by his own incompetence that he's not as scary

it's wrong to believe that, but i'll take my lols where i can find them these days

i had a feeling that by year's end the media's attack on him would start to be ineffective because the people buying into the narrative that he's hitler, literally, would eventually gas themselves from all of the farts they're huffing

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
theres basically nothing more woke and progressive than starting a proxy war in the levant

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

jjesus how long did that take for them to figure it out

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Nocheez posted:

Imagine being in a coma for like 20 years, you come to in 2017. Donald Trump was a guy on TV shilling for Pizza Hut's stuffed crust when you went out. Now he's beaten Hilary Clinton to become the President of the United States of America.

:laffo:

lol the other day i heard an AM talk show radio ad for some type of survivalist-directed freeze-drier by none other than Ron Paul

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
“I said we’ve just launched 59 missiles heading to Iraq”

“Syria”

“Yes”

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

trump is the best president weve ever had

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Professor Shark posted:

Why the poo poo do so many officials seem to watch TV in the US?!

Television was unleashed on to the masses as a tool for mass social control starting after world war 2. TV was invented by the guy who invented the radio in like 1922, there's a reason it wasn't put up for sale until postwar economic expansion and the rise of consumerism

It is a devious form of propaganda, an entire generation of people grew up thinking an entirely passive form of media controlled by corporate entities is how you get informed on the world around you

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

turn off the TV posted:

Yeah but from what all has been said in the last few days he basically lives alone in the upper floors of the Whitehouse and only sees a handful of people. He isn't telling his staff anything because he's afraid of leaks. He has a number of federal investigations into him, got humiliated by the Russians, and is getting poo poo on daily by all of the news channels he can't stop himself from watching.

When you couple that with dementia he's probably going loving crazy.

turn off the TV

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

NotWearingPants posted:

The biggest difference seems to be that Trump's detractors think he's a loving imbecile. And Obama's critics think he's too drat smart for his own good.

The major unifying complaint of republicans is that their opponents think they're so smart and are so drat smug about it. It's because most of them are idiots.

obama straight up alley ooped the party nomination for the 2008 election from political superstar Hillary Clinton using a platform of 'i'm black yall' and despite being a two term senator nobody with the name 'terrorist o muslim' who despite not doing much managed to get his dick sucked entirely through his eight years in office, win a nobel peace prize for figuring out how to bomb people with robots and, personally won the war in iraq by ordering the attack on bin laden. he worked incredibly hard on legacy and image and he's the best president we've ever had or whatever because of it. you really cant say the guy doesn't have a sense of smugness about him and i mean rightly so he played the game pretty well. trump isn't playing the same game though

what are the chances trump realized that obama was probably the craftiest and smoothest motherfucker in the DNC and that if some milquetoast rear end out of touch coastal socialite could half rear end social appearances with a stick up his rear end and get applauded like that then he could top it, easily. the actual government plan was secondary

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Quidam Viator posted:

I know other people have said this but holy poo poo is it amusing that Dr Jonald Trump, PhD of Law, and ALL his stupid staff have been living in the reality TV bubble for so long that they can only run the loving White House like it's the set of the god drat loving Bachelorette.

I mean, is the explanation that dumb and simple? Is that... OMFG that is what Fonald Trump's base thinks of this as... it's just an extension of the loving Apprentice reality show set to them!

All Trump can focus on is ratings, Spicey gettin ratings... and the backstage drama is just the same, with everyone compulsively talkin poo poo to the camera in some back hallway. Meanwhile, we have these ridiculous plot twists, like the fuckin certified letter, the trip to New Jersey, the tweets, the tweets, all focused entirely on keeping people watching.

They just think the presidency is a TV reality show.

HOLY gently caress, THE PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES IS NOW A TV REALITY SHOW.

omfg who's running the country lol????

is the presidency run like a reality tv show, or is all of the coverage of the presidency framed like a reality tv show

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Porque no los dos?

no confianza en Los Medios

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

runupon cracker posted:

uhh I hope you aren't actually believing he's going to do anything more than blow hot air

because lol

Trump is at the very least smart enough to understand that he just needs to do like one, maybe two good things with mass public appeal to seal the gravy train of his presidency and defer loads of negative criticism

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Well, they actually are fake and lovely news and all their "journalists" are garbage. Theyre fully aware of it and do it because it makes them more money than being news sources. It's the only thing donny is right about. Their reasoning was that if they suck his dick enough, he'll stop calling them fake news and they can go back to sensational entertainment headlines and not have to do hard work like finding out facts before reporting on them

Then at some point even CNN realized that he just calls anything he doesn't like fake news and he wasn't actually calling them out on being awful news sources, which is why now we have so many headlines just outright dunking on him

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Quidam Viator posted:

Post itt every time you lol that trump is president: Trump is at the very least smart enough to understand that he just needs to do like one, maybe two good thingAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thus follows the Saga of The Great and Powerful Dr. Mr. President Donald John Trump and The Quest to Pass Mandatory Paid Maternity Leave Laws.... shhtay a while, and listen....

FAAAAAAAAARRRRRRTTTZZZZ

yowza you're​ p desperate to visciously own anyone who isn't on the same page about what level of retard Trump is operating at

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Quidam Viator posted:

naw man, that's just reality, if i'm gonna use my imagination, it's gotta be for something like totally unbelievable that i could only imagine in my head

you know like.... trump embarrasses the united states so badly that in a last, desperate bid to kill the cancer before it kills us, the american people unite together in the "America, Have You No Shame" project, in which we band together to hunt and kill every last person who voted for Trump.

see, it's based in what happened around this same narrative point in the collapse of the roman republic, you know, like with sulla proscribing all the assholes? i'll be doin that with my imagination, thank you, at least what i'm imagining is totally unreal LOL americans taking responsibility for loving up everything AHAHAHAHAHA

sir this is the lolling at Trump thread, not the Trump Is Worse Than Hitlrt And Also Retarded thread

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
what are the chances the classified material is something everyone already knows about but pretends is still secret, like how the cia killed JFK

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

CNN is saying it doxes a city source, and that city is in ISIS-controlled territory.

CNN is fake news though?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
like if someone as dumb as the president can see it you should too, you'd think

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Mackers posted:

"We have just learned that Buzzfeed has verified the previously unconfirmed story written about President Doctor Donald Jupitus Trump PHD casually chatting about highly classified information with our Russian enemies"

hmbol 2017 wtf u doin

lol that the media circuit for the next eight years is going to be ridiculous errant claims that this scandal surely will be the one to topple the Trump white house and hordes of people eating up what amounts to rehashes of the piss tape because that's exactly what's going to make the media the most money lmfao

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
you can tell because they're trying to cite Buzzfeed, again, as if people are too stupid or too desperate for a lead to question it

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

ambient robot posted:

Doctor President Two Scoops is going to go full Stone Cold Steve Austin and drive down to the next rally in a monster truck, stream the piss tape in front of 10k screaming fans and guzzle gallons of frothy urine while the rest of the nation just shrugs and goes "eh, he's technically allowed to that I guess"

this is what people voted for Trump for, there's no way he's smart enough to do that

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

NotWearingPants posted:

lol if you actually think Trump lasts the year as president.

Source your quotes pls

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

lol you're a badbrains and think trump's fatty fat fat heart wont explode from lack of exercise and he'll keep on trucking for 8 years

idk they managed to get Reagan on board for all eight and his brain was basically a sponge by the second year and is widely considered to be the best president we've ever had so :shrug:

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Madcosby posted:

The new Trump supporter claim is "WaPo is fake news! Even Trump Administration denies it happened"

So, they agree what he did was dumb and completely contradictory to everything he stood for on leaks and the emails. But it's just fake news! No way this president is that stu

i cant even finish

the president is in fact that stupid. i do not even question if he did it, because he probably did

but loving lol at people just pretending that publication hasn't completely destroyed it's journalistic integrity being a mouthpiece for trump's opponent while eagerly lapping up every word of what they have to say about this latest stunt without any skepticism or doubt that THIS will finally be the thing that takes down el presidente naranja

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

NotWearingPants posted:

I think you are imagining things.

dollars to donuts there will be a segment about this in every single late night talk show alongside an article in every newspaper and in three weeks nobody is going to remember it

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Calm Waters posted:

the WaPo article by the guy who ghostwrote 'Art of the Deal' is an extreme pro click btw

i was expecting some insightful information but this is p much just all stuff you know about trump just from seeing how he acts. this is just a bunch of easy to find and well known information about trump framed in the washington post's standard 'we are experts and you need to read this propaganda RIGHT NOW' despite the fact that the only level of expertise that guy has was writing trump's book thirty fuckin years ago. like i'm sorry but this is loving garbage and being a ghostwriter for a book written in 1985 the author willingly says is entirely fabricated means that the one piece of 'expertise' the guy has is complete bullshit

like lol at calling out trump when you'll still eat up the most egregious and shameful bullshit presented by the opposition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

lol the presidency is a reality tv show to him