Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Sid Vicious posted:

I am laughing at the new president but also at this picture of Haley Joel Osment

that's a solid lol from me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Sintax posted:

I saw this pic on CNN, he is actually inside the white house haha!

haha you told trump to get in the white house and he actually did it the absolute madman

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Just on my way home, thought about tump, and lolled again.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Captain Yossarian posted:

Look at this poo poo. My friend, we're all loling here

It's lol time.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Lolling at Trump's possesion of:

a: a mondo rear end

b: the presidency of the united states of america, 2017

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
*in japanese cartoon font* : I can't believe the size of my president's rear end.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Checking in because I just lolled again.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

FuhrerHat posted:

*flicks lights on and off*

im the president! im the president!

I just lolled again.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Just lolled again.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
That's another lol from me.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

THat's another lol and another chalk mark on the trump murder wall.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Jose posted:

its only been 10 days lol

Lol

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

That's a quadruple lol from scandinavia to you guys.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
He's gonna be president for 8 years.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Just lolled again today.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

lmao just thought of a goon who said trump wouldn't do what he was saying and had a good lol

I lol every time someboyd says "there's no way trump is gonna do X" or "there's no way the courts are going to let Trump do Y" or "there's no way Trump et al are going to destroy democracy and use the army+military to stay in power forever"

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
"surely when the judges and courts tell the nazi white power facist machine (which is currently revving up to destroy the US and the world) that it is obliged to follow the constitution, it'll work for some reason."

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I bought two 120 liter blue plastic barrels and filled them with drinking water and stored them in my shed along with about 8 months worth of canned food because the US is going to destroy the global infrastructure within a year.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Lol because every time I finish a bottle of water or juice now I rinse out the bottle and refill it and store the water for when the world ends.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

lmao you're going to get shot for that water Ahahaha

Haha yes it's going to happen and I am lolling to the freaking max over here at the thought.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
me when I remember that the president of the USA is Donald Trump, a man who has been on wrestling shows and "the nanny":

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Lime Tonics posted:

haha

In scheduling the announcement for 8 p.m., Trump is diverging from the approach of his predecessors, who introduced Supreme Court nominees in daytime press events. And in a move reminiscent of Trump’s experience as host of NBC reality show “The Apprentice,” CNN reported Tuesday that the top two candidates for the Supreme Court seat — Neil Gorsuch and Thomas Hardiman — have traveled to Washington, D.C. ahead of the announcement.

ABC, CBS, and NBC will air live special broadcasts at 8 p.m. ET anchored by George Stephanopoulos, Scott Pelley, and Lester Holt, respectively. Fox will switch over to coverage from cable-news operation Fox News.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/donald-trump-supreme-court-1201974488/

shits hosed yo.

He's going to make them fight, and suck him off, on air.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

I'm doing the "choo choo" arm thing and saying "all aboard the lol train" to my co workers today.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

lilljonas posted:

Imagine the monkey paw curse of being a huge narcissist and get elected POTUS, but also being the least popular POTUS from the get-go. lol!

I'm imagining this scenario and to be frank, it's making me lol like hell.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

That's me and my friends, lolling that trump is prez.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

I don't think Trump is going to let there be another election.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
"Well, this sure is awkward* - me, having been invited to play at the Trump 48th Year Presidency Celebration and showing up with my "this machine kills facists" acoustic.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

This is great news for the mentally ill who love guns.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Help I'm lolling and I can't get up

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Chomp8645 posted:

Really it should be the rest of the world lolling because the US is suffering unprecedented embarrassment and humiliation daily.

However I am lolling too because I'm irresponsible and have no sense of civic duty.

as a non american person I am just lolling like a mad man at what the US has done to itself on purpose.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Jose posted:

thanks for all the lols while i was unable to post

You're welcome; there's been a lot of lols but brother, more are coming.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Jose posted:

what country are you watching the lols from afar? i'm in england so i'm getting onto the ride soon enough lol

I'm in Scandinavia and it's just a freaking laugh fest over here.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
*lols danishly*

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

WATCH THE DESTRUCTIVE EFFECTS OF CAPITALISM AND SOCIETAL RETARDATION ACTING THROUGH AN ORANGE NARCISSIST START A loving WAR

lol

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

unpacked robinhood posted:

Lolling as a euro because Putin will probably roll in sometime this year, lol

That's a powerful scenario wrt it's potential for lols

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Carmant posted:

You guys are sitting here loling about Trump, meanwhile the Dow is up 69 points under his leadership.

Jokes on you because that's just another huge lol, in my book.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Methanar posted:

Trump getting banned from twitter would legitimately be the funniest thing to ever happen.

There is a non-zero chance that he immediately nationalizes twitter, or just straight up seizes it.

There is no way that there's been less than at least 3 twitter board meetings on the topic of whether or not to ban Trump's twitter accounts.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

just lolling at that now, thanks for the lols Minimalist Program

You're welcome. HEre's another lol that just occured to me: some people like to say that Trump is like Hitler but in fact he's also very much like Berlusconi, who didn't murder ten million people but did bring Italy to an unemployment rate for 20-40 year olds at around like 58% percent which is messing up the country to this day haha.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Here's another lol from D&D:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Oscar Wild posted:

You raise an interesting question: does Donald have multiple accounts? Do you think he retweeted himself? I'd think not because he's so much about brand, but then he did pretend to be someone else on the phone with a reporter that one time.

Well you see Donald J Trump has at least two twitter accounts that we now of. One is "realdonaldtrump" which is the account that lets people know that he is the "real donald trump" on the internet. This is the account that he is often using to say stuff like "American judges are very bad. Why are they not all so wrong and dumb?? Sad!". Meanwhile the other account that he has access to and ownership over at the moment, is @Potus, which is short for "president of the united states", because the american people voted for Donald J Trump, aka "real donald trump", to also be the president of the country.