Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Imagine a Russian Kompromat vid of the hosed up shehuck in the nude in a hotel bath room, in curlers and with one foot up in the toilet seat, bending over to inspect an ingrown hair on her vagina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Bogus Adventure posted:

"Healthy 170kg," loving :laffo:

He's healthier because 170 is less than 235!!!
-Morons propping up DPRK's Trump

I... uh...

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

momerath posted:

So it's confirmed that Trump is at Mar-A-Lago pocketing $100,000 of taxpayer money at his extravagant party while the lights get switched off at the White House? Because of some tasteless racism and nationalism?Sounds like this guy really understands and works hard for the average Joe

You'd think so but actually it's $25,000 - 100,000 per guest lmfao

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I hope the super turk teen hackers do two things next:

1: hack trump and get the funny trump DM's where he keeps DM'ing people to tell him that he's out of toilet paper and

2: hack The freaking huckster and get all her online nudes and post them in a torrent so I can print them out and rasterbate my entire living room wall with them.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
All I want for 2018 is a big ol' torrent dump of grainy jpegs with the shuckster scowling in lingerie in front of a dirty bath room mirror.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
lmfao twitter deleted that retard sherif's accoutn and somebody else nabbed it instantly

https://twitter.com/SheriffClarkeTC/status/955529671906643968

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
or, maybe, the cool turks deleted the account; either way its hyperlol and I hope soembody does it to turmpy-boy.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Russia if youre listening please replace trumps twitter feed with a big picture of an rear end.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Just woke up - had a long 10 year dream about kissing Huck and taking her on trips to Paris.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Jel Shaker posted:

Love How trump is going to get MORE unstable and the Russia investigation gets warmer while struggling to keep up the facade that he is still happily married to his wife

He loves his wife and they snuggle and kiss every night and some day I am going to do the same,with Sarah "hungry bear" Sandars.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

mono posted:

Excuse me sir your clit is showing

lmfao he looks like a stuffed corpse.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Oh god she is beautiful

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I love to gently caress and would like to try it once in real life, someday.

I'm here for you, if you want to gently caress....

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Minimalist Program posted:

I'm here for you, if you want to gently caress....

This is the original theme song from FRIENDS btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I hope they privatize the ISS so I can buy it and hook it up to an iphone app so I can remote control it like a big quad coptor drone and crash it directly into my balls from orbit while I'm at work.

e:

Burt Sexual posted:

I said this in the musk thread, but why isn’t Coke Zero or bud light embazend on falcon heavy? Bad at capitalism imo

Hey, Burt Sexual.