Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

spaceblancmange posted:

How has Eric taken the news?

god drat lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Catastrophe posted:

What in the christ? What an oblivious jerk.

https://twitter.com/DafnaLinzer/status/1077364540105523200

e: WTF

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1077375011600678912

"THERE IS NO EASTER BUNNY! THAT OVER THERE IS JUST A GUY IN A SUIT!"

ok, that’s it. this clinches it. this is The Onion universe. we’re all living inside a joke newspaper from wisconsin. i’m glad we finally were able to prove it

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

im the pencil dick and also both of the trashticles

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

Next on the agenda:

The President of the United States calls random citizens to ask them if their refrigerator is running before giggling and hanging up.

that would actually rule extremely hard. this is too genuine and goofy of a thing for a cspam-modded narcissist like trump

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

like if i was president i would definitely make at least 15 minutes on april first to make a few prank calls to random numbers

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

bird with big dick posted:

You wouldn’t even believe it if I did tell you.

we’ve got double blind testing showing 96% correlation between diet and ear wax taste and that’s just where the rabbit hole starts

just wait for the paper to come out it won’t be that long

e: sorry wrong thread

wait what

link the thread that this belonged in cause i wanna read it

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

im glad the 7-year-old wasn’t devastated by the cspam modded president talking down to her

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

this is so sad. good god lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

dang nabbit

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Catastrophe posted:

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1077999815508803584?s=19

Good Lord the Dunning Kruger effect is too strong with this guy

this immediately made me think of

e: because im i time traveler from 2008

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

trump is the best thing to ever happen to isis. they’re not going to harm him; they’d fund his re-election if they could

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

brylcreem posted:

The Day After (1983) has a chilling shot, where people living near some missile silos are just standing there watching them flying off towards the Soviet Union, their white contrails rising up.

Go watch it. Well, maybe don't.

even in terminaotor three, a movie where a lady robot morphs her boobs bigger to be sexier to humans, the scene where skynet launches the nukes and you see a bunch of rocket flares and vapor trails rising up out of the countryside made my gen x parents really uncomfortable. my mom walked out of the movie. its crazy how much the cold war paranoia impacted people

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

speaking of robots enlarging their boobs, kent state gun girl looks like she’s packing more heat than before iykwim

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Former DILF posted:

chud lovin'
suck it and see
i got the opinions of a
cspam mod age 3

well i just lolled til it hurt

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

How the gently caress are all these grown rear end hetero dudes wondering how tits look bigger a week apart between the leotard photo and the gun range video?

They're called push up bras, you total nerds.

uh i also implied she was a robot. did you take that part seriously too

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Yes, because it's true.

i mean if the robot apocalypse ever happens it probably would be big titty killbots doing the heavy lifting but no i was not serious as i have, in fact, met a woman before

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i just got a mcdonalds banner ad in the trumplol thread

that’s a lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

if we had a lab as president, we’d still have a colossal dumbass who liked to stick his nose in people’s crotches, but at least he’d be real happy about the new friends at the border and would bring them a stick to throw for him to fetch instead of doing genocide to them

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

if we give credence to every person who said “he tried to rape me” while scrutinizing people’s character, it’s just a slippery slope

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Terminally Bored posted:

https://twitter.com/Indianapolis_NC/status/1079320965476102144

I know HuffPost is poo poo but it serves as a good list of 2018 Trump:
- When Trump used the children’s deaths to promote his border wall.
- When Trump said he’d defend Saudi Arabia even if the crown prince ordered the murder of a Saudi Washington Post journalist
- When Trump called Hurricane Maria’s death toll “fake news”
- When Trump met with Vladimir Putin and publicly defended the Russian president against accusations of meddling in the election
- When the Trump administration separated children from their families as part of his zero tolerance crackdown on illegal immigration
- When Trump called Haiti and African nations “shithole countries”

haha god drat

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Strong Sauce posted:

The economy is all that matters. If people are getting paid it’s not that important to them that the president is a shitbag. Wait until something bad happens to the economy.

i’m hesitant to agree only because “surely trump will not survive this!” has not panned out as expected the last 900 times

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

CPL593H posted:

The real problem is that we've gotten to a point where anyone who hadn't seen the original didn't even question it.

yeah the only shocking part was when i found out it was fake

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

also if israel’s handing out free goy food and im missing out ima be pissed. groceries are expensive and im not even furloughed

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

every year since 2016 has been worse than the last. buckle up

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

yessss hook it to my veiiiiins

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

takin a big stinky dump and lollin that President Stable Genius is still loving over the country demanding a useless wall he promised before he ever thought he’d get the repub nom

lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

what blows my mind is the american labor market is so turbofucked by the ruling class that someone will cling to their “stable, secure government job with benefits” even if it is manifestly not stable or secure or offering benefits, just on the (unbreakable, certainly) promise that it will resume being so at some indefinite point in the future

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

also the “doesn’t care about politics” guy voted for trump 100% guaranteed

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

flashy_mcflash posted:

Today's broken me. My boss just offered me some (grapes) and I had to leave the room because I couldn't begin to explain what I was laughing hysterically about.

what did i miss

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

other people on the train are asked me what’s so funny

i could not tell a lie. “one of the president’s tweets”

they lolled too

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

the witch hunt thats out to get me is very correct but only about this one thing

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Vim Fuego posted:

Hmmm.. im gay?

if you would have already been gay you become pan. everyone goes up a rung on the sex heirarchy

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

a new study bible! posted:

Getting a real rapey vibe from this pic

its like a textbook illustration from the chapter on raperface

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

nielsen is such a colossal piece of poo poo

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

im edging in anticipation of the lols in 19 minutes

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

nooneofconsequence posted:

unless he declares a national emergency it'll just be another boring "wow look at how presidential he's acting" snifflefest

so you’re saying therell be lols no matter what? nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i feel like a “chaos president” would be doing a lot more public defacation