Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

MiracleFlare posted:

That six-tweet meltdown made me lol hard enough to feel energized to do morning errands, thanks

Please Mr Trump we are tired of all this winning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The president of the United States eats his $54 steak with ketchup.We already knew that Donald Trump likes his steaks well done. (“It would rock on the plate, it was so well done,” his longtime butler at Mar-a-Lago revealed.)

But Benny Johnson at Independent Journal Review has discovered that Trump regularly commits an even greater culinary crime: He eats his desiccated steaks with ketchup. According to an anonymous waiter at BLT Steakhouse at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., Trump on Saturday night “ordered a well-done steak. An aged New York strip. He ate it with catsup as he always does.”

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Drunk & Ugly posted:

google has a keen eye, it took me a few seconds to see that pissing himself was the funniest part

lol, Trump supporter pissed himself after being attacked by left wing manlets

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Jukebox Hero posted:

He
Won
poo poo

Why is nobody just constantly pointing out he won by less than either of our previous presidents so he can't parrot that poo poo all day

I get that they're still trying to be big and winning but god drat it he literally just lost less than hillary because republicans are trained like dogs to vote for the big white man who reminds them of their father's penis and has an (r) next to his name

And Hillary lost hard and sucks etc etc we can skip that part yes we all know her campaign was poo poo.

My point is purely "is he consciously lying about those numbers or is he honestly insane" and yes I know he's crazy but in this specific instance

Looked at all those words I typed, thought about how I never would have posted that without trump, and had a sensible lol because I'm on a diet.

Luckily due to bad dems still controlled the party apparatus I doubt dems will make any sort of meaningful comeback especially on the downticket.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lime Tonics posted:

lol, trump is the leak.

Remember all those crazy past stories on how he pretended to be his own press secretary?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

slaves were just accidental immigrants

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Archaic posted:

Jesus loving christ. Does nobody brief the President on how to behave in these situations? Look solemn, wait until they exit the room at the back door and follow them out. They'll be waiting to greet you at the back of the door on your way to your car. That's when you can shake hands and say hi.

Edit: Also I just now noticed the black dude totally snubbing him. Great stuff.

He's new to the whole pretend church going thing after his lifetime of whoring and drug abuse

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lolling how Trump's policies will exterminate the legions of vermin who voted for him.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

It's like at work when a program manager stops getting invited to top level meetings

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

thathonkey posted:

donald rump

I thought junk in the trunk is fashionable now thanks to sinful rap music.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mr.Tophat posted:

Surely Tom Clancy wrote a novel about America hitting the debt ceiling so we know what to expect and what foreign enemy a crack team is going to fight to save the day?

Ding Chavez charges in and assassinates the Bilderbergs when they demand the US pay up.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Professor SJW posted:

i like that sign

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao

http://www.pressherald.com/2017/03/11/in-coal-country-uncertainty-over-health-care-looms-large/

quote:

As for the other problems in his life, he has put his hopes in Trump, who came to West Virginia saying he would bring back coal and put miners back to work. When Trump mentioned repealing Obamacare, Clyde wasn’t sure what that might mean for his Medicaid. But if he had a job that provided health insurance, he reasoned, he wouldn’t need Medicaid anyway, so he voted for Trump, along with 74 percent of McDowell Count

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lime Tonics posted:

At the State Department, the normally pulsating hub of executive offices is hushed and virtually empty. At the Pentagon, military missions in some of the world’s most troubled places are being run by a defense secretary who has none of his top team in place. And at departments like Treasury, Commerce and Health and Human Services, many senior posts remain vacant even as the agencies have been handed enormous tasks like remaking the nation’s health insurance system.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/12/us/politics/trump-administration.html?_r=0

Emptiness is the theme of this presidency. lol

Trump has 522 upper management positions for which he doesn't even have a nomination pick.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Groovelord Neato posted:

that's the guy that got owned by pepper spray friendly fire.

best laugh for me was the Trump supporter who pissed himself after being attacked by Antifa manlets.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Well on the bright side make sure you invest in companies that make oxycontin.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Flesh Forge posted:

hahaha meanwhile Trump's weekend vacations in Florida cost about 3 million taxpayer dollars a pop

they are also making local small business go bankrupt due to the disruption and security cordons.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Lol that Trump whined all the time about Obama's "taxpayer funded vacations" and is on pace to spend more vacationing this year than Obama did in eight

I think he did something like 9 golf vacation days in his first month.

That lazy obama!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

proof of concept posted:

They have the power to raise the price of our gasoline by $5/gallon any time they want

They have the power to start trading for oil in another currency line the euro and everyone else would follow suit

These are not small matters

The whole petro dollar is probably the biggest reason, plus they buy massive amounts of US made military hardware and aerospace products.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Homestar Runner posted:

some jolly folks over at Wesleyan Media, who just to share the joy of lols to us all (god bless 'em), decided to do an analysis on policy discussion in advertisements run by the respective Trump / Clinton campaigns

their findings: more lols for the lol god

^ the white bar refers to actual policy discussion, whilst the dark grey bar refers to mindless personal attacks / smearjobs

which reminds me of this ol' chestnut

lol :abuela:

I hilariously incompetent campaign that lost multiple safe blue states.

People made fun of Trump's rallies but at least he got how you had to do lots of intense campaigning in hopes of converting safe states/swing states.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Play posted:

No they don't. They've been trying to get OPEC to cut back production and get the prices raised but prices are actually going down. Any cutback by OPEC, assuming they can actually convince these cash-strapped countries to go along, is quickly offset by more North American shale deposit mining.

The idea that they have that power is a relic from the 70s 80s and 90s. They can barely control the production of their own members much less actually cut back enough to nudge global prices.

OPEC ended up being a pretty ineffective cartel due to how all the members countries would always screw each other over when one of them got into a cash crunch.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Fasdar posted:

LOL loving everything is. I paid 250 dollars for 3 lovely lunches during a hospital stay. Every service is charged line by line and the individual prices are always eye poppingly insane. Like, "where was the gold leaf on that tongue depressor" kind of insane.

This is why I LOL from the guts.

The most corrupt wasteful medical care on the whole planet

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Alan Smithee posted:

lol Keith Richards threatened to pull a knife on Trump back in the day what is this loving reality lmbo

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/03/keith-richards-once-pulled-a-knife-on-donald-trump/

lmao

Ultimately, Trump left the band’s press room, but not before “three shtarkers he’s with, in trench coats, two of them are putting on gloves and the other one is putting on brass knuckles.” Cohl said to he responded by calling the band’s head of security who “got 40 of the crew with tire irons and hockey sticks and screwdrivers.”

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Hillary set her up with Wiener.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Knight posted:

Just because I'm lazy, Fox news has their own poll comparisons to Obama and W. Bush here: http://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/index.html

Trump (March 14, 2017)
Approve: 43%
Disapprove: 51%
DK: 6%

Obama (March 31, 2009)
Approve: 58%
Disapprove: 32%
DK: 9%

W. Bush (March 29, 2001)
Approve: 57%
Disapprove: 24%
DK: 19%

It's pretty lol how Trump is tanking in the polls given how most presidents have a honeymoon period a few months after the inauguration.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Son of Rodney posted:

The GOP trying to use him to pass all their retarded policies while slowly realizing that he's uncontrollable is one of the best things about this.

Trump is a real-life King Kong, possessing the same general build, mental capacities and subtlety of the original, and we're all just waiting to see what retarded giant sky scraper scandal he's going to go down on.

Like for real if king kong could talk “Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.” is 100% a thing that he'd say.

Lmfao.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tumble posted:

I mean I still root for the 49ers but I acknowledge that they're a broken team from the coaches to the owners.

It's tough being a Santa Clara 49ers fan now.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Me after watching bad congress getting roasted at town halls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJbmB9k2Y88

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Viruswithshoes posted:

Oh my god the lols would be incredible. I'm not much of a praying man but I can't help feel like this whole presidency is a gift from above

Imagine Alex Jones making one of his intense globalist speeches on CSPAN

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

KrolleBolle posted:

Guys, I'm sorry about bringing this dumb cartoon up again, but a few things were bothering me, so I took it down to the lab and ran a few tests.

As I suspected, there were several issues with the trump character.

The "sexual fantasy" slider was set at 260%, which is ridiculous. values over 100% have no effect, and I had to enter windowed mode so I could move the program left, in order to get access to the slider, which protruded about 3 inches out of the interface. I set it at 0%.

Other values that had to be corrected were:

Physical activity:.................set to 0%
Diet:.....................................set to [fast food, meatloaf, incinerated steaks, catsup]

After adjusting these values, the computer generated this new image.

lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Drunk & Ugly posted:

smaller? fake news! Sad!

Very Dishonest reporting!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Thirsty Girl posted:

president trump, in a prescient display of metaphor, climbs into the cab of a powerful vehicle and pretends to drive it around while making a funny face

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

GET MY BELT SON posted:

the thought of that funny face makes me lol over and over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svu5dxvDYYU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Play posted:

Post some of them then. WE will be the judge on whether they are funny or not

This is one of the best:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELD2AwFN9Nc

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTrvbwvCPH0

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Initialized. You can now use your short fingers to press the button above but only pre-generated tweets will be shown.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Play posted:

I'd seen the Holland one before, but this one is pretty good, maybe better. What confuses me is the similarity between the two. Were they produced by totally different teams but meant to be in the same style? Or is it one group making them all?

Either way thanks for posting

I think the Netherlands did the first parody and then late night shows/comedians in other countries starting cranking out their own version of the concept.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcH9eWBs9fw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reuJ8yVCgSM

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I would get mad over the cost, except every second playing golf is one less second he's in the white house working on the next disastrous regressive political idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

how you gonna have that headline and not post a pic of said translator???