Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Wait, they want to defund abortions AND maternity care? Do they know how a species works?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Today was like the big build up to the first kill in a Final Destination movie, where you're on the edge of your seat because they're teasing something gross, but when it finally happens the special effects are cheesy and the acting is bad so you breathe a big sigh of relief knowing it's just a comedy and nothing scary is going to happen. Time to let loose and enjoy the rest of the administration.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Hmm I always assumed the "great" america Trump wants to return to slightly predates Lincoln.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

The best part of this is the other half of the story: Easy D got his rear end handed to him by a woman from Germany.

Oh that's why he was frauning

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Restrained Crown Posse posted:

My snap British reaction to this is wondering whether this yank oval office is taking the piss.

Maybe, but the dossier's unsubstantiated.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

sout posted:

In place of a father figure there is only a Barron wasteland :downs:

Whaoh - flash of inspiration: What if his name is a National Treasure-style clue planted by Melania that Trump couldn't have sired him.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

how you gonna have that headline and not post a pic of said translator???

Unfortunately there's no story - it's based on a line from this Vanity Fair column:

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/03/graydon-carter-trump-presidency-is-already-a-joke

But it's a good read, and confirms that newspapers are in a moonshot space race to take down Trump.

Edit: Oh poo poo! Check out the photoshops on that page! lol

Warm und Fuzzy fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Mar 28, 2017

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

King of Bees posted:

Lol
First on CNN: White House wants $1 billion for 62 miles of border wall
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/27/politics/trump-border-wall-cost-distance/index.html

You missed a lol: They requested 999 million. That's how a grand master persuader convinces you to splurge.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Government Accountability Office agrees to investigate Mar-A-Lago trips:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-government-watchdog-review-mar-lago-trips-trump-233104985.html

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

oh boy

https://www.gofundme.com/BuyCongressData

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

NotWearingPants posted:

Yeah, I don't think it works like that. Why would Comcast/Verizon/whoever risk pissing off the people they are spending millions of dollars to lobby?

Real world example: I know someone who used to set up Comcast's call centers. They would program the numbers of influential people (local mayor, city council, etc, ie: the people that would grant them a local monopoly) into the systems so those people never experienced wait times when they called. So if they ever felt the need to investigate their constituents' claims of horrible customer service, they would call up, get right through to a customer service rep who was more than willing to help them, and assume the complaints were nonsense.\

Comcast is not going to package and sell Mitch McConnell's internet history.

That all happened in the real timeline, though - not in the loliverse we split off into.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Hopefully Trump's guilty and they sentence him to 8 years in the White House.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Katana Gomai posted:

he said, daughterfuckingishly

Goddamn that's a lol

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Jose posted:

here's a brexit lol

Imperial units are objectively better. No measurement in units of millimeters makes your dick sound big. Even worse, the bigger your dick is - when measured in millimeters - the smaller it sounds.

whereas inches let you rate your dick on a scale of 1-10.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Hopefully Trump's still alive when they put Obama on the dollar bill. They should award Obama another Nobel Peace Prize just to troll him.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Drunk & Ugly posted:

poo poo, that jut made me realize who he reminded me of

the leprous father giving horrible evil advice in braveheart

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Cthulu Carl posted:

"While he has the greatest respect for the Chinese people, President Trump just does not like Chinese food."

lol if you don't think the president palms handfuls of general tso's chicken in his maw like a Kodiak bear in spawning season.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

turn off the TV posted:

So he's going to go golfing on the weekend that everyone thinks that North Korea is gonna blow up a nuke after saber rattling for weeks about it.

Okay.

He's going to be so far from the bunker when the nuke hits.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Cthulu Carl posted:

He tried to get beef and broccoli, hold the broccoli, beef well done and got laughed out of Panda Express.

Also, lol that while typing this post, my phone's autocorrect suggestions at one point said "Ivanka the slavers". My phone wants to join the lols.

lol @ Panda Express, the most Donald Trump place to buy Chinese food. Do they sell a family bucket?

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Please PLEASE put Trump in the gilded princess carriage like a pretty princess.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Give him a powdered wig and greet him at the door of Buckingham Palace with dancing ponies and a speech by the Lollipop Guild do I have to think of everything?

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Hey wait ... *googles*

There actually is a Lollipop Guild.

http://www.bctgm.org/

And their proportioned exactly the same as the fictional Lollipop Guild.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

It's like the cast of a slobs vs. snobs comedy got into the Fly transporter together.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

bag em and tag em posted:

Hahaha

Happy Easter. We'll probably all be dead next week.

How bad would it be for South Korea if North Korea detonated a nuclear missile on the launchpad?

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

*wears power tie to a meeting with the Easter Bunny

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Snatch Duster posted:

Lol Trump is president loving lol

Are people still thinking he is Hitler and is planning on gassing the gays and trans people?

I bet the Auschwitz gas chambers had nothing on an elevator ride with Trump.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

DustyNuts posted:

I was visiting the Newseum this morning,

They took all the news,
and put it in a news museum.
and charged DustyNuts,
a buck & a half just to see em

Don't it always seem to go,
that you don't know what you've got til it's gone?

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

El Chapo had 4x the net worth of Trump.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

SpiritOfSanDimas posted:

He got 30% of the latino vote

As minorities and immigrant populations become better integrated into society, an increasing number of them are going to become 'conservative' / identify primarily as American rather than as a racial subcategory

We have an Iraqi dude at work. Real salt of the earth, but big Trump supporter.

It makes sense though. You emigrate to get away from people.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

It's not what you think. It's German for "The Trumps,"

Seriously, though, the bottom part is a play on the German title of Married with Children, comparing the Trumps to the Bundys.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

bag em and tag em posted:

he pops in all the time like "I'm super rich and I laugh at poor people all day. But get this.... I'm native american. Guess you're wrong forever, checkmate libs!" It's pretty great

Somebody start an Elizabeth Warren appreciation thread.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Mammal Sauce posted:

Just curious, before Obama, were there actually larger schools with taco bells in them or goons just being goons?

I'm at the middle school.

I'm at the Taco Bell.

I'm at the combination middle school and Taco Bell.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

"I truly believe that the first 100 days of my Administration has been just about the most successful in our country's history," Trump says in his weekly address, released Friday, a day ahead of the milestone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7oOmkXYznU

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Scary! posted:

I love it when kiryen Kramers into the thread and (tries) to rile people up

I don't think he's trolling. He has coal in his avatar.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/philippines-rodrigo-duterte-american-idiots-three-out-of-five-united-states-us-a7492941.html

“The problem with these white people,” Mr Duterte told an audience in mixed English and Tagalog on Thursday, “these American blockheads, is that for every five Americans, three out of five are idiots, and only two are in their right minds".

“You Americans should just shut up,”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/30/us/politics/trump-duterte.html

“By essentially endorsing Duterte’s murderous war on drugs, Trump is now morally complicit in future killings,” said John Sifton, the Asia director of Human Rights Watch. “Although the traits of his personality likely make it impossible, Trump should be ashamed of himself.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Look at this little kid Sean Spicer's reading to. How did I miss him??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekj2S2UGTRY&t=35s

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Trump: *Signs EO "Two new slaves for every one emancipated"

9th Circuit Court: No, dummy.

*Slavery abolished

The South: We love you Trump!

*Civil War averted

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

It would be so easy for reporters to troll Trump for sound bites.

"People have criticized John Wilkes Booth lately for standing up for what he believed in..."

"What do you think of General William T. Sherman's contribution to the south?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Cthulu Carl posted:

Trump sits in the Oval Office, watching the clock ticking away the last fleeting minutes of his presidency. Before him on the Resolute Desk sits a stack of pardons to be signed by him. He checks the clock. There's still time yet. Time enough to Be President.

He picks up his smartphone.

"Unbelievable that hardworking members of my staff are being sent to prison for crimes they didn't come it! Where are the pardons for them? SAD!!"