Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

crazy cloud posted:

I'm hungover n I'm gonna get drunk again god bless

godspeed, Mr. President :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

as we have no other place to make petitions, I'm going to make a proposal to the current policy of the standing C-SPAM administration.

RESCIND THE PROLIX CLAUSE OVER THE MARXISM THREAD

this one is clear and simple: forbid Baloogan from probating people for typing large chunks of text. in addition, we don't have to post goddamn anime just to justify our posts. if passed, Baloogan is to back off from probating people. if denied, well, we have to continue posting catgirls to post blocks of text.

it's a pretty simple proposal at heart, so, here it goes!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Mariana Horchata posted:

Special Clause: This rule can be overruled if MIGF starts a Sim City lets play thread and updates it weekly.

I would like to petition to append this clause to state that the city in question must be a Midwestern city that is not Chicago

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

redneck nazgul posted:

petition to rename C-SPAM from "The goblins nest" to "built on an indian burial ground"

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

sure let's put a huge ape in the white house what could go wrong

*looks at Trump*

oh

that's an orangutan you oaf!!

• Locked thread