Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Lena Dunham thrives on patheticism. It's not the same thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Relevant Tangent posted:

I'd never heard of the kill whitey dude. I guess what I was asking for is a liberal who is trying to set themselves up on the gravy train of getting beat up and then talking about it. Because I don't think they really exist. White genocide for Christmas dude is dumb as hell though.

To your larger point, I don't think the culture is liberal or that Milo is counter-culture. He's not mainstream, but he's not opposed to the mainstream. Culture is pretty conservative, it's just not conservative in the way Nationalists would like.

/edit/ I agree with basically everything you said about the Left a couple of posts up.

No, liberalism is the mainstream and Milo does represent a counterculture. The problem is that Milo is also a liberal, and what he really represents is an adolescent desire to be free of social consequences for being an rear end in a top hat.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I'd play the Hell out of antifa Hotline: Miami

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/HKesvani/status/827516600119078913

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Profit margins at Starbucks are too low to survive some broken glass.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

It's safe to assume that black bloc are all cops, but I support their actions anyway.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

quote:

heartbreaking decline of young white girl.

Not much to say here that hasn’t already been said. Giving young women freedom or any unsupervised time is a bad move for the woman, for her family, and for society. These before and after shots span from 17 yo to the current day where “Allison” is now 20, 21 later this year.

She was obviously beautiful, and had the potential to be everything a self respecting white man would have wanted in a wife. But after social media, college dorms, and working at twin peaks… This is what’s left of the liberated American woman:

E: isn't Heartiste the guy who is a Neanderthalist?

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 18:48 on Feb 4, 2017

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

The problem with the "don't feed the trolls" argument is that it only works when you have monopoly of attention, like in a small internet community. Milo has long passed the point where you can make him go away by ignoring him, at this point he needs to be publicly humiliated to break his influence.

Seriously. Milo isn't a dangerous mind, he's a pathetic contrarian.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Milo is more susceptible to being bullied like a nerd than any real violence. Pants him in front of cameras, shove him in a locker, dump pigs' blood on his 1000 dollar outfit.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Bud K ninja sword posted:

I like saying PENER

and I like the cut of this guys jib.

Milo represents an adolescent desire to bully freaks and weirdos, so imo the response should be to treat him like a teen and dunk him face first into a trash bin.

You can even call it "the trash bin of history". It writes itself.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Velkest posted:

how about you own him in a debate

oh wait you are not able to. nvm go on

There's no point debating someone who acts in bad faith. Milo is a conman building a career on the backs of young male incels.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Milo can only be defeated on the field of swirlies.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

It's hard to take absolutist stances against violence seriously after our idiot president got dozens of people killed for some vintage Homestar Runner videos.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Libs think that liberal hegemony will last forever. Like, they all scoffed at Fukuyama's End of History, but the way they act makes it clear that they actually believe it.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Most beautiful interception I've seen in all my life :discourse:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Plucky Brit posted:

Er, Nazi supporters, meaning Milo is a Nazi?

Are you saying a gay Jewish man is a Nazi?

You say a Nazi, and I say a Fascist. You say Pinochet, and I say Falangist. Nazi-Fascist, Pinochet-Falangist, let's punch their fuckin heads

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Plucky Brit posted:

I see. I'm calling you a Fascist. Now I get to punch you in the head, right?

No, but liberals like you get a swirlie.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The Brown Menace posted:

duh havent you guys seen classic movies about the topic like debating private ryan, pedantry at the gates, or even inglorious strawmens

:bernpop:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

rudatron posted:

Guy goes looking for trouble, finds it, is stupid enough to not take care of his clothing, blames antifa. What an incompetent cry baby.

https://twitter.com/newyorkyearzero/status/828044638279892996

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Montasque posted:

All his kids are half Native American, but yeah... "MY NONWHITE KID" defence is his version of Milo's "I AM A GAY JEW"

Emily Jendrisak is a quarter Native American. His kids are a "non-white" blood quantum that would have satisfied the Nazis.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Imagine growing up and your dad is Gavin McInnes.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Homeless Friend posted:

Imagine growing up and Trump is president and that's your baseline for how a president should be lol

I grew up during the Clinton presidency, so my baseline was already a rapist.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C413Lxu7cA

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

True, I honestly can see actual nazis beating the poo poo out of him for co-opting their thing

Actual Nazis don't spend any time on the internet, and they don't have much in the way of disposable incomes so they're not really his target audience. Millo's sweetspot is the disaffected young male misogynist demographic. It's gotta be "not-racist" enough to draw in money from brown dorks too, while still being prejudiced enough to appeal to the deep pocketed "extended adolescent" demographic.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Well I fell down into a burning RaHoWa

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Montasque posted:

Speaking of minority allies of alt-righters.. Lauren Southern's most vocal defenders are thirsty brown dudes who can't wait to correct you on the origin of the Swastika, and how they are the REAL Aryans.

Well if Trump gets his way we'll be at war with the real Aryans, so there's always that.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Montasque posted:

I'm all for smashing Nazis, but not some nerds.

These little fuckers should learn that their actions have consequences. If their parents never hit them, then Antifa should.

I think it's more productive to prank them as nerds, but they absolutely deserve to have their faces swollen.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The essential elements of Duginism can be boiled down to "America is Russia's greatest geopolitical enemy, and it must be undermined at every turn if we want to reforge a Eurasian Empire." And now he's a guest on male nutritional supplement super patriot Alex Jones Infowars.com

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Montasque posted:

From Dugin's 1997 book, Foundations of Geopolitics:

Germany should be offered the de facto political dominance over most Protestant and Catholic states located within Central and Eastern Europe.

France should be encouraged to form a "Franco-German bloc" with Germany.

The United Kingdom should be cut off from Europe.

Ukraine should be annexed by Russia.

Russia should manipulate Japanese politics by offering the Kuril Islands to Japan and provoking anti-Americanism.

Russia should use its special forces within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."

PRISON PLANET INFOWARS.COM WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Montasque posted:

He seems to still do that stuff in semi-private.

This is his public persona now:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

so does every neo nazi have like a 40k thing or something?

Dapper_Swindler posted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH jesus. didnt know he went chaos undivided. loving christ, nazis are such sad fucks in real life. maybe he will do the right thing and follow his leader and put one of his guns in his mouth.

I've seen that kind of symbology used before relating to white nationalists or fascists, but I'm not sure what it means. I think they're trying to rip off the Spanish Falangists who used arrows tied to a yoke as their symbol, but WH40k is also the war game du jour of nazi nerds.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

SunAndSpring posted:

Looks like a weeaboo chick. For some reason people who watch anime a lot tend to turn into weird fash dipshits.

The anime is an outgrowth of the fascism. It's easy for them to imagine that the girls are all white, and the most popular animes for mass consumption are always high school harem shows where a bunch of girls dote on some nerd - but no sex happens. So it's simultaneously appealing to their sense of entitlement, without being sexually threatening because they've never hosed.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

that's a sentient toe

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Having sex with a fascist is providing comfort to the enemy.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The more exposure I get to this group the less I want to see them cold cocked and the more I just pity them.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Teens are drinking chemicals in the water that MAKE THE FREAKING FROGS GAY!!!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

honestly the only hard right is blops2 and sorta ghosts. the modern warfare series is SAS basicaly unfucking various mistakes of the US and russia. AW is a liberterian PMC trying to take over the world, ww2 us world war 2 and you play as the soviets a ton, and the new one is space nazis. BlOPS 1 is basicaly cold war pulp fiction and 3 is basicaly "nothing happend it was all a dream".

The Call of Duty franchise pretends they're apolitical, and nobody likes Nazis - but they paid Ollie North to guest star in one of their video games for Christ's sake. A loving traitor.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

cumshitter posted:

I just can't imagine the kind of mind that obsesses over a character whose narrative is so paper thin that a 3 panel comic can radically change their entire being.

Now that she's gay they'll never get to gently caress her.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

id honestly play that. like some dark alternative history like the Harry Turtledove books.

:chloe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/829855768434397187