Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pewdiepie posted:

Wow such breath so wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I wish that you would step back from that ledge my friend

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Brom's about to break

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

*shakes my JoyCon and feels the incredible sensation of there being an ice cube inside the controller* You tell me, bitch.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

i need tp for my bunghole lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is: FPS; hobby-grade coop campaign; genre-blended, multi-mode competitive e-sports; meta-growth, choice + epic The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Heroes!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

You're telling me Link will get winded after running for 40 feet? Just like me in real life? Wow, Nintendo really are listening to the fans! [img]C:\Fry Memes\SHut up and take my rupees.jpg[\img]

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

nooooo, not Zelda Far Cry 2, noo *laughing, wiping my own jizz out of my eye* noo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

2008: listening to jens lekmans "maple leaves" on repeat while crying because skyward sword zelda isnt my girlfirend irl
2017: listening to donald turmp say Sad! Terrible! Swamped! (Or destroyed.) on repeat while crying becasue breath of the wild zelda isn't my girlfriend

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

It's been

its been

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

my friend pirated it and I succumbed to temptation to see how the Wii U version is. I don't want to disrepect Nintendo but I didn't want to buy a busted game... I'm satisfied and will wait for release day like the noble gamer I am.

Someone who pirates video games is not your friend, Larry.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Buena camiseta...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

wow that would have been loving *chip in my brain that prevents me from ever syaing anything bad about nintendo that i had installed last year electrocutes me* Cool.

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

at the date posted:

when zelda has arbitrary map-revealing towers all over the place, it's actually novel and good

in no ubisoft open world game were you able to glide from high points to markers on the map

When you post, it's actually really bad

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It's wonderful.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I can't afford a Switch right now and I was going to wait until I got one later this year but this game looks so epic I may just pick up the Wii U version.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm buying 6 copies

1) Switch unpatched
2) Switch patched
3) WiiU unpatched
4) WiiU patched
5) Digital WiiU
6) Digital Switch

I suggest the true fans do the same

Look at this plebeian who's not accounting for the inevitable Nintendo Selects rerelease down the line.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm going to buy this today.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycophobia posted:

Just purchased this game. I'm real excited

mycophobia posted:

WiiU version

Same here. On my way home to play

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This game is incredible. I'm at work and all I'm thinking about is going home to play it more

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I love the addition of Platinum-style perfect dodges and parries

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Holy gently caress I JUST noticed that all the stables and shops have posters on the wall with specific cooking recipes that give a bonus

Holy poo poo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mabels big day posted:

i'm not smart enough to use runes and i just fight things normally

I use bombs a lot but I always forget to use the other runes.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I played this for 8 hours today

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This past weekend I took down all four divine beasts and got you know what. We're supposed to get up to two feet of snow tomorrow so I'm gonna fill out the map, do some more shrines and then try to take down Ganon. This is one of the best games I've ever played.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

or throw down some chuchu jelly

:psyduck:

Nintendo, you son of a bitch

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

sector_corrector posted:

i'm starting to wish there were a few more enemy types, although there are a number of zelda classics i haven't run into yet, so i feel like i just haven't found them yet

The enemy variety isn't the greatest compared to other Zeldas but considering the scope of the world and the variety of everything else I'm not upset about it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

My power is out, but I can still play Breath of the Wild on my Switch. Thank you Nintendo...

🙏🙏🙏

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I wouldn't say they're fun necessarily but they're fairly short and easy so they don't get in the way too much

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I love the way they get super excited about seeing a banana

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

sector_corrector posted:

the real treasure of that quest is the massive donkey kong style hoard of bananas that let me make 5 dishes of attack +3 simmered fruit

I was so happy to find that and it came in handy later on

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Jesus Christ this game is so good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It's a re-release but also Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fumaofthelake posted:

There was a patch but I don't know what exactly was in it.

Framerate improvements apparently

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Zas posted:

i did the shrine in the cold area of the plateau by holding a torch cause i hadnt figured out cooking yet

I did the same thing

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff posted:

wasnt smash bros melee a launch title or launch window

Yeah it came out like two weeks after the GameCube launch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Star Wars: Rogue Leader was an actual GC launch title and it was pretty great

• Locked thread