Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Yardbomb posted:

Poison Ivy's hair looks really weird, like it's starting too far back on her head.

It looks like a wig that's starting to come off from the front.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Well, that explains Fate's presence and possibly Ollie's return.

Ollie's tower ending in 1 had him train AU Red Arrow. Maybe they'll canonize that?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

I like your idea but we need it to be real second-tier poo poo. I propose that Venom is now explicitly 4 Loco and Bane yells "let the fizz out!" as he performs a backbreaker

Brother Entropy posted:

knew i should've gone with my gut and said Mountain Dew Game Fuel

Wouldn't either of those be worse for Bane's health than Venom?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

MinibarMatchman posted:

that is one weird rear end generic commando uniform he has, I hope he can just get the dumb igloo man hoodie and slit-eye goggles.

He wouldn't look out of place in one of the later Command & Conquer games.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Was the Kung Lao pic from a few days ago supposed to be part of the big reveal, or was that just "Hey, we got a nice statue of Kung Lao"?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

I can't play MvC. It's way too fast and there's way too much poo poo happening at any second, so I'm glad Injustice plays at a speed I can comprehend and participate in

This is me. I tried UMvC3 when it came out on PC last week and got rid of it immediately. Way too fast and too many flashing colors, not to mention Galactus is a giant lovely pile of HP and One-hit Kills.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Holy poo poo Hal's an idiot.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Please tell me Plastic Man is gonna be in this.

Also, am I the only one who wants Talion as a Guest fighter?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Gavok posted:

I mean, Superman could easily stop him by freezing him, but Plastic Man's usually portrayed as Batman's secret weapon. Everyone's so hung up on how wacky and goofy he is, but he's also an unkillable and immortal shapeshifter who it turns out is immune to mind control.

Wasn't there an arc where the Justice League had their secret and super identities separated somehow and it was Eel O'Brian (Plastic Man's secret identity) was the one who got poo poo done and pushed people to start fixing things?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Bernie Wrightson, creator of Swamp Thing, died March 19.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

AnonSpore posted:

Which part of this is the part where there's a Superman from The Actual Real World With DC Comics and Everything who turns evil and tries to kill his writers or something

Isn't this the same comic where Superboy Prime punches reality until it shatters?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Jimmy Hats posted:

I really hope he stays dead

That's what we thought after Arkham City.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Or maybe it's just a showcase of Bane and Grodd?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Is it bad of me that I want Talion (from Shadow of Mordor/War) as a guest character?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

MinibarMatchman posted:

I literally remember nothing about Killer Frost but am assuming she just had a generic freeze ball and ice slide. Captain Cold appears to be able to freeze midcombo and create smashable ice walls so he's already looking much more interesting than a guest-appearance Sub-Zero ever will. In fact I hope none of the ninjas show up and we get Mad Max instead.

I'm holding out hope for one of Cassie's team.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Kurtofan posted:

i would love the theory that crane is the new avatar of rot to be true

He actually merged with Parallax to become Fear itself.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Will armor custimization be reflected in story mode?

Only if you make everyone as gaudy and neon as possible.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Kelp Plankton posted:

no, the gear system doesn't interact with story mode at all from what we've been told

but there's going to be other gear-centric singleplayer stuff they haven't detailed yet. just no story cutscenes with crazy outfits

0/10 worst game ever

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Is it wrong of me to want either a guest character or premiere skin from the recent Star Trek/GL crossover stuff?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

The whole thing is so blatant that I doubt is Jason.

That's what we thought about Arkham Knight.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Kelp Plankton posted:

I'm glad we can customize stuff's look in this game because I'm not big on that Joker

But toss an afro on him and I'm good

FTFY

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

I really hope Cold and Sub-Zero's interaction have them absolutely hate each other.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

fadam posted:

the only time a character should have a high fireball is if they also have a low fireball and the rest of Liu Kang's moves too

FTFY

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Make the reset of the MK Mythologies series, Ed.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

HebrewMagic posted:

Twist ending injustice 2 is just a prequel to MK v DC 2 and the true protagonist is Dark Raiden.

FTFY

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

FunkMonkey posted:

I will pay whatever is demanded for a skin that is just Bruce Wayne in shades and tight leather pants with "B-MONEY" in gothic font across his chest.

:same:

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Have they said anything at all about a PC release yet?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

The Fool posted:

If they do it in house it should be fine.

The problems were with the studio that did the port, not NRS. After NRS took control of the PC port back, the fixed just about everything.

I'm hoping they learned their lesson. I didn't buy MKX on PC until XL came out.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Irony.or.Death posted:

I mean, is anyone really surprised that Superman used time travel to pose as Le Joker and murder Bruce's parents? There's plenty of precedent in the movies.

I was surprised when Bruce went back in time to become Brainiac and destroy Krypton.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Jimmy Hats posted:

I found the piece that gives the dang cat the giant bull horns

How can you post something like this without giving us a screenshot?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

McSpanky posted:

MK characters should have X-rays instead of supers.

I'm admittedly curious about Sub-Zero's Super Move, considering that both of his X-rays have involved ripping peoples' internal organs out.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Subby looks like he's mostly got his cryomancer moveset with a little bit of Grand Master (ice klones) thrown in.

Cythereal posted:

Nice job sneaking in a fatality for Subby.

Bonus points for it being his Klassic fatality.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

hup posted:

I like that Grodd just apparently carries multiple skulls with him at all times

You never know when you're gonna need a drink.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Norns posted:

I'd enjoy dick punching red hood and Hal Jordan

And Superman.

And Joker.

But not Blue Beetle.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

pubic works project posted:

Well while I was high on my sleep medication last night, I bought source crystals to level up Blue Beetle and one other character (can't remember who now) to Level 20.

Injustice 2: Got high on sleep meds and bought source crystals

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

exquisite tea posted:

Wake me up when they port Rudy to Injustice 2 where he belongs.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

DLC Inc posted:

Sub-Zero is going to be top tier poo poo. Tom Brady must be stoked at these batshit tools they gave him; Captain Cold rip in peace. Some of those custom moves are nuts, too.

Nice Ermac colors for Sub-Zero. I have to say they did a terrific job with all these cool costume pieces for him.

Is there a way to make Subby look like Noob Saibot? I wanna combine that with all his Klone moves.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Funky Valentine posted:

BREAKING: Sub-Zero has been repealed and replaced with the Main Man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpFplmMcjOE

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

DLC Inc posted:

When's Rudy

When the PC version comes out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Sub-Zero gets a unique line for Catwoman but everything he says to Captain Cold could be generic lines with anyone

I kinda like that MK vs. DC is still sort-of in canon for Injustice.

Unless...

Is this Ed Boon teasing us that the next game is MKvDC2? :tinfoil:

• Locked thread