Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

There's also this

Stab for dlc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

AndyElusive posted:

Haaaaaaa!!! *Super*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWj8l5MMBec

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Captain Falcon is the best fit

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Jason Todd not being clean shaven is weird imo

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Those Braniac soldiers are disturbing

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

NikkolasKing posted:

Englund was The Riddler in The Batman and actually made me care about Riddler as a character/villain. I'm sure he'll be a fine Scarecrow.

I just watched the entire story mode of Injustice 1. I think I'll just order Injustice 2 and enjoy that. Writing looks pretty solid and interesting and apparently there are tie-in comics and all that good stuff as well.

Is thee like, an Arcade Mode where characters get their own endings? Or is it just a linear story path?

Yes. The endings for Injustice 1 are pretty fun too if you want more movie time.

The comic tie ins are better quality story and writing if you ever want to check those out too. Some great character moments on par with the best DCAU had to offer.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

4:40 for those in a rush

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Is Kara complety new to earth or was she just on space spring break this whole time?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

The comic nerd in me loves it but the 5 year old feels like Darksied just putting his rump out infront of your fist like the New God's version of Pull My Finger

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Comics tie in probably fair game or needs spoiler tags but good to be informed.

I kind of want to see the arcade ending just to see what I can expex from everyone else, I mean it's like one fighter out of 28 right?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

McSpanky posted:

This is absolutely too much to hope for but I would just die if the initial hit of Darkseid's super being fatal meant it skipped the rest and straight vaporized you.

Ed Boon patches in Brutalities

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

I don't want Archie guest characters but I would buy all premire skins immeditaly

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

FunkMonkey posted:

It prominently features Deathstroke as an overweight Australian man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_rNu0prOzA

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Yardbomb posted:

Even if this is bull, I'd go absolutely crazy if we got Ron Perlman voicing Hellboy again.

don't forget face captured.

I'm all for the new Joker being a joker wannabe that got lucky

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

drat, I didn't notice those details about Montoya's death. I thought it was just a piled reaction from all the other deaths. That really sucks

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

I feel like the Injustice 2 comic book tie in is gonna tell it's own story like the other chapters rather than just do the games story. Like I don't expect to see this Evil Batman in the game.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

He thinks its a possiblity hut hes more pissed Batman didn't do anything about it to care

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

KOMI posted:

Even though there are many resources to use I find these threads are what help me up my game the most and find the sweet go-to BnBs that I end up loving.

Also, is the Mr. Freeze skin a confirmed thing? I remember seeing the leaked screenshot of his mug but I could've sworn it was later revealed to just be a color shader and not an actual premium skin.

https://youtu.be/XUZq9565X-4?t=2m5s

Basically right here on color pallets theres an icon for Dr Freeze on there and that seems how there going to do Premium characters, basically just an all over palate/skin swap. Of course with their own voice lines and other differences

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

GOTY

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

*P1 punches Darksied (P2)*
*Darksied uses omega beam*
*Both players are sent back to character select*

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Wow didn't know those had different frames. That seems like something Nerverrealm would specifically address

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Does Superman have a posses?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Conan O'Brian voicing Zantanna's Dad in his old timey huckster voice

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Thats obviously just a reference in name. The premiere skins have little icons over their color scheme

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Like I started to think Zantanna cause it's backwards but then I noticed the words were all jumbled up, like Ed Boon made some bad mistypes or like he had dyslexi-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFm1X_XewmE

!!!

edit https://youtu.be/4-kdGkTYXzg?t=49s

Sinners Sandwich fucked around with this message at 01:42 on May 5, 2017

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

MinibarMatchman posted:

next few seconds of the video are flashes of Beast Boy, Starfire, Static Shock, and Zatanna being smashed to death with a huge blunt object. From out of the shadows, Prometheus steps forward.

I want a character that's victory screen is ripping someones arm off. It's not really DC if that doesn't happen

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

MinibarMatchman posted:

Somebody brightened the shadows at the end

http://imgur.com/dK1rdYr

loving Raiden and Black Manta and probably Azrael. loving Red Hood AND Azrael, gently caress.

I hope the lady on the far right is Vixen, I feel like Netherealm could make a great moveset with her. If it's not her I imagine Morgan Le Fay, Circe or Grail the Darksied daughter

Edit: They really need to stop letting Jim Lee anywhere near Mortal Kombat costumes. What the hell is going on with your arms Sub Zero

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Is it okay for flying characters like Superman and Starfire to bother me? I don't like how they are always flying but hovering a foot of the ground at all times

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

They had direct to dvd Titans films now with adult starfire so they'll probably use that voice if there grabbing someone. I'm just glad Cyborg's voice actor is like the defacto Cyborg

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

I forgot what that was. I read a lot of Boys in a short time period and that probably was funny?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Blackfire just popped up in a menu description

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

I don't have a PS+ sub so I'm worried if I can play multiverse or not.

Also green arrow has arsenal's trucker hat as a headpiece lol

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

I feel like we've seen them all, if any of the higher levels will look differant they'll probably be glowing with a cheap astral aura.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

The only problem I have with paying for Source crystals is whats going to happen to premire skins in like a year or two when they release the ultimate edition

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

FunkMonkey posted:

I'm sure there will be an endless tirade of jokes about it in the intros and such.

I am seriously going to keep count how many times Black Canary is called or refers to herself as "a screamer"

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

I'm going to assume Jay Gerrick, Grid, Vixen and Freeze are in the base game and PG, Jon and Zoom are season pass people. Arbitrary but atleast people that don't have the season pass have nice things

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

I'm not sure anyone could draw feet in the 90s.

Also Rob Liefield did not meet deadlines when working with Marvel and when he started Image stuff like Youngblood was super delayed.

Last thing, he's a videoclip of Stan Lee making GBS threads on a young Rob Liefield

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmLFGWAyajU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Can't believe Superman executed Rick Jones via firing squad

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

I don't have enough to purchase the game and don't feel like watching cutscenes online. I'm going to ask if in story mode there are any hints of obvious future DLC characters (Like if Starfire showed up in storymode similar to Tanya) or significant NPC characters. Please keep all replies in spoiler tags and double check it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

I'm getting Story Mode spoillers from Youtube thumbnails so fair warning to everyone

• Locked thread