Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Babe Magnet posted:

because Plastic Man is terrifyingly unstoppable.

Really? That is just the funniest thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

MinibarMatchman posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DKsHGr58sQ

Gear trailer; around 2:10 into the video there's a shader on the menu for Captain Cold that is blatantly a Mr. Freeze premier skin.

I'm kind of worried that the gear is going to be tied to micro transactions and random, Overwatch style loot boxes. I see that we can earn some from winning matches but who knows from there

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

What if it's Mr. Terrific? Best of both worlds -- no one cares AND DT doesn't get what he wants

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

NikkolasKing posted:

Just read the summary on his blog. Thank you for the recommendation.

Maybe I'll just watch some of Arrow for now. I alread yahve a lot of other comics to try and catch up on.

The first 16 or so of the New 53 Green Arrow issues are awful but it gets amazing after that when Jeff Lemire takes over. When you get caught up on whatever you're reading I strongly suggest you check it out

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I think this is actually a pretty okay look

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

MinibarMatchman posted:

all cosmetics have attributes. You can turn them off if you want for most modes, as well as mash some together to keep aesthetic appearances combined with stats you like, poo poo like that. Pretty sure Mother Boxes are the loot boxes in this game.

Are loot boxes going to be purchasable with money? Man, I hope not

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

But where's the skirt

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I think the most jarring this about the new Joker look is that he's about 20 years younger

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I'm assuming all of the new characters are getting those weird super power granting pills or whatever?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I really hate when DT gets what he wants

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

FunkMonkey posted:

Speaking of which, I assume the first DLC pack comes out on release? That seems to be what they're suggesting.

That seems really lovely to me

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Evil Canadian posted:

Source crystals seem completely and utterly fair as a microtransaction. Good on 'em.

It's too bad that it looks like the gear transformation system is pay only. I really liked the idea of switching the stats to a piece of gear that you liked the look of but I certainly wouldn't pay real money for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Xeremides posted:

I'm still hoping Mar-Vell gets resurrected and takes his title back.

Thankfully this will literally never happen

• Locked thread