Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

which ep is this so i can watch it

(again)

(i dont know the titles, i just like this show)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
ahem. hank hill, best man, strickland propane

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
misanthrope you probably have more posts in this thread complaining about peggy hill than any single one of us has saying good things about the show in general

admit it, you're male peggy hill irl and you don't enjoy staring into the mirror of the soul

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Novo posted:

The beer factory had knowingly sent tainted beer to Mexico; she was hired because her spanish is bad.

this is one of those things where when you realize it, it feels really :vince:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
There's the Untitled Blake McCormack Project episode where they say the woman he cheated on Nancy with who moves in with him :shobon:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
"did you know, in greek mythology, a siren was a beautiful woman who sang so sweetly that she could make sailors crash into the rocks? 's kinda romantic, innit?"

"actually, pretty irresponsible."

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
"uh... we're not jewish"
"really!?"

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

YEAH? Well MY son is God to billions of Asians!!

he is though

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
actually, her big day is the sentencing. this is just the arraignment

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Neurolimal posted:

the peggy rehab episode

the who rehab episode

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
I never noticed this before

im the guy tryna sneak into the frame so i can be on tv

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

It still blows my mind that Chuck Mangione is a real person. I thought for sure he was made up for the show

chuch mangione is real and nobuo uematsu stole feels so good and used it in final fantasy 1

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
I never thought about it like that but it would be.

Doppelganger posted:

I wish Judge would crank out one more season so we can get a 'Bobby becomes a brony' episode.

Hank being exasperated over Bobby having troll dolls was already a running gag, nothing for a young teenager getting into My Little Pony that isn't already covered with that.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Kite Pride Worldwide posted:

This is the first I've ever heard of this. What do you mean?
It's a dumb joke I tell myself because the Sailing track from FF1 leads in with the first measure or so of Feels So Good :v:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Saalkin posted:

I'm watching the trucking episode. The b plot loving blows.

The b plot is loving amazing, it's set up to make you think it's about Peggy and Luanne doing their annoying song bullshit but it's actually about Nancy filing a missing persons report

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
"I always hoped we'd die together.

Peggy! You go die over there."

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

cool new Polack jokes posted:

Best Boomhauer is him testifying completely the shenanigans of the snipe hunt "right over there in that cooler man" and the parks service guy doesn't get it.

Boomhauer does this kind of a lot. It happens in the firefighting Rashomon episode, too :)

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Troy Queef posted:

Ted Wassanasong is probably my favorite occasional characters. It's all in the voice.

Incidentally I don't like Ted Wassanasong because I know way too many people like him in real life. Hawaiians who win the economic lottery, turn around, and start flipping properties and further inflating housing prices in their own homeland, and then act like they're doing other Hawaiians a favor :(

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

JediTalentAgent posted:

tl;dr: I'm obsessed with cracking the Arlen socio-economic riddle.

if you come from a town with a community college, you'll know that the locals frequently refer to it as a university or full college, and not a community college

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
yeahhh, lives in a different town, different woman. name's roy, ray, something like that. after sixteen years, i'm too embarrassed to ask

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Houle posted:

King of the Hill predicted 9/11. In the episode where Hank realizes that George Bush has a limp handshake he predicted that America would be attacked if they realized that his hand was too weak to push the nuke button.

it predicted that brownsville station would get back together and call it "still smokin in the boys room," and then it happened for real six years later

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
peggy when she says iwo jima with the spanish j

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
"when the time is right, a maiden shall be delivered up to me

probably from the east"

the greatest weeb potshot

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

JB50 posted:

Bills shorts change colors.

rusty shackelford dyes his hair

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

sassassin posted:

Because Peggy's just like the Dad that never loved him enough.

no that's buck strickland

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Blaise330 posted:

I've legit only met one person irl who doesn't hate king of the hill. I was at a fighting game tournament and my marvel vs capcom 3 opponent was a guy playing under the name Rusty Shackleford.

i've legit only met one person irl who does hate king of the hill. but it's my grandpa and he joined the army to run away from middle america so he could get away from precisely the kind of people it depicts so he has an excuse

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
he does have a fat neck

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Nancy Gribble is a top tier terrible KOTH character.

look man if your neighbor kept breaking into your house and hiding in your closets, you would be a little catty, too

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
bobby hill is thirteen

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Bombadilillo posted:

Yeah but after some reverse physcology a kindergartener would see through. She totally wins.

i never took what she said to be reverse psychology because she snapped and then looked so guilty afterwards

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
they weren't racist, just ignorant

what ocean

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

Well, my dad's dead and his ashes have been scattered to the wind as opposed to flushed down Patton's toilet, so...

dang ol dust in the wind, man, dust in the wind

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Smiling Mandrill posted:

How do you feel about Brown Betty?

only if it's made with margarine

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

which one is bill

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Charles Bukowski posted:

Some of us are at risk of becoming Bill. Hell that's all ready my name, I'm halfway there!

don't be silly. his name's not BILL, it's lenore!

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Code Jockey posted:

I wish I could make it through life on pee pee money

you couldn't, his fifty-three thousand dollar settlement gets smaller every time he brings it up

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Ein cooler Typ posted:

the people who bought the syndication rights want you to spend money purchasing their cable channels

funny thing, i haven't seen king of the hill on cable tv in nearly a decade. it's pretty much the domain of public dtv channels "do we run king of the hill in our five o'clock slot or another block of poorly-produced local infomercials?"

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
wake up in the morning want to... wash myself, s...crub my arms... clean my brains out

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Bombadilillo posted:

How does Hank feel about trans bathrooms? Lets find out this Sunday

hank would take issue with transgenders using family restrooms, but he would have no problem with them using unisex restrooms. however, this is only because family restrooms are strictly for families, and not single occupants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

corn in the bible posted:

Plus, considering Luanne and Lucky's money comes from having won a lawsuit and not having any actual job they'll probably be just fine

"uncle hank, who knew that slippin on the pee pee in austin would pay so much better than slippin on the pee pee in denton"