Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i was drinking at a local bar and it turned out they were doing trivia night.

it was jeopardy style (with teams, wtf) and one of the categories was KOTH.

i single handedly nailed all of them and people were booing me but it put me far enough ahead to end up winning the entire round.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

...and the pitch! posted:

Did you do a victory lap? That's poor sportsmanship I hear.

no, but i raised my arms over my head and yelled "smoke weed"

i got a $10 gift card for the bar, at least

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

steinrokkan posted:

still cant believe thats a real guy

one of the best jokes in the show is when megalomart explodes and peggy tells the firemen "my husband is inside there but he's only working there temporarily because he cant get a job anywhere else"

and the firemen reply "we'll find your husband, mrs mangione"

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
The episode with the flashback to when Bill was leaving for the army owned.

Hank getting hammered and asking the tattoo guy for "B I L L" on his chest cracks me up.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
is the episode where bill gets his legs back and beats up the doctor considered a win for bill?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvd2lMYrDhs

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Master Twig posted:

Oh god, there's a committee? That's the last step before a taskforce.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
one of my favorite scenes in this show is after peggy falls out of the plane and cotton is at the hospital for his wife to give birth and comes in and sees peggy in the cast and says "what did you do to your wife? hank i didn't teach you that"

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i told you about the time when i put on the giant pair of khakis and pretended i was little

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
cotton is actually bobby from the future

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i never got the thing where people thought that koth was an endorsement for conservative ideas.

its a story about people, not a life lesson. you don't have to agree with or even like the characters to enjoy a story.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Improbable Lobster posted:

You are forgetting how many episodes there are where Hank owns a liberal strawman. Coincidentally, those are almost all from the seasons where Mike judge was more personally involved.

I always saw it as Hank owns some nerds, who rightfully deserved it.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

haljordan posted:

I still call changing tables "baby ironing boards"

http://www.babysmasher.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Paladinus posted:

6 and 12 respectively.

don't forget the episode in season 8 where boomhauer struggles with that girl marrying his brother